Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SkyistheGround I'd love to take you up on that! And of course I'd be happy to return the favor anytime you need a nature nest! Do you want me to send any food along with the pair?
@SkyistheGround I'd love to take you up on that! And of course I'd be happy to return the favor anytime you need a nature nest! Do you want me to send any food along with the pair?
food is appreciated but not necessary :)
food is appreciated but not necessary :)
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
damask and deepcerise have 2 eggs ^^
damask and deepcerise have 2 eggs ^^
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@SkyistheGround Thank you so much!
@SkyistheGround Thank you so much!
@RootsforLeaves
Hey, not sure if you are still looking for water nests, but in a few days when I buy my next lair expansion I could rent you my nests if you'd like. (I never seem to use them anyway)
@RootsforLeaves
Hey, not sure if you are still looking for water nests, but in a few days when I buy my next lair expansion I could rent you my nests if you'd like. (I never seem to use them anyway)
ZVpCPil.png
I've got 4 fire nests for free! Not like my g1 lair is using them anyways
I've got 4 fire nests for free! Not like my g1 lair is using them anyways
@MagicMayhem816 That would be AMAZING! I still definitely need water nests! Thank you so much! Please let me know when they're open and I'll send dragons over. (also I'm happy to pay or send food or offer a hatchling, just let me know!)

@Noyamanu That would also be AMAZING!!! I have so many orange-tone pairs that could use some lovely fire eyes for their babies! Please let me know if there's anything I can send you to compensate you!
@MagicMayhem816 That would be AMAZING! I still definitely need water nests! Thank you so much! Please let me know when they're open and I'll send dragons over. (also I'm happy to pay or send food or offer a hatchling, just let me know!)

@Noyamanu That would also be AMAZING!!! I have so many orange-tone pairs that could use some lovely fire eyes for their babies! Please let me know if there's anything I can send you to compensate you!
@RootsforLeaves
Alright, I've bought the lair expansion and cleared out some space in my lair. I'm still expecting some of my own dragons back from a nest rental in a few days, but I can take one pair from out now if you'd like. There's no need to give me anything, as long as they are fully fed before they get here I won't have any problems with feeding them, and I don't have any space for hatchlings. You can send them over whenever you want!
@RootsforLeaves
Alright, I've bought the lair expansion and cleared out some space in my lair. I'm still expecting some of my own dragons back from a nest rental in a few days, but I can take one pair from out now if you'd like. There's no need to give me anything, as long as they are fully fed before they get here I won't have any problems with feeding them, and I don't have any space for hatchlings. You can send them over whenever you want!
ZVpCPil.png
@RootsforLeaves 3 eggs!

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of adding your name to their bios, as a reminder.
@RootsforLeaves 3 eggs!

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of adding your name to their bios, as a reminder.
ZVpCPil.png
@RootsforLeaves Your beautiful pair have had 2 eggs!
@RootsforLeaves Your beautiful pair have had 2 eggs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10