Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@rootsforleaves send a cr anytime you want :)
@rootsforleaves send a cr anytime you want :)
@rootsforleaves I have 2 nature nests open! You can use them for free! Although could I take a hatchling if I’m attached to it?
@rootsforleaves I have 2 nature nests open! You can use them for free! Although could I take a hatchling if I’m attached to it?
hi
@RootsforLeaves

I am Shadow and have open nests and am happy to loan them to you and you can possibly return the favour down the road
@RootsforLeaves

I am Shadow and have open nests and am happy to loan them to you and you can possibly return the favour down the road
only food would be nice :))!
only food would be nice :))!
IMWzSMh.png
@self I'd love to take you up on an ice nest rental and your terms on eyes are completely acceptable. Do you have a preference on which pair you'd like to host or shall I send anyone over?

@hayum I'd love to rent a nest from you. Do you have a pair preference?

@StarlightSphinx I'd love to take you up on that! And you're welcome to a hatchling if you like! Do you have a preference on which pair you'd like to host?

@BlackStarfire I'd be happy to return the favor. Are your nests still available? (it's been a busy couple of days in the real world). If so do you have a preference on which pair you'd like to host?

@Nilock Thank you! I'll send you over a pair and some food shortly!
@self I'd love to take you up on an ice nest rental and your terms on eyes are completely acceptable. Do you have a preference on which pair you'd like to host or shall I send anyone over?

@hayum I'd love to rent a nest from you. Do you have a pair preference?

@StarlightSphinx I'd love to take you up on that! And you're welcome to a hatchling if you like! Do you have a preference on which pair you'd like to host?

@BlackStarfire I'd be happy to return the favor. Are your nests still available? (it's been a busy couple of days in the real world). If so do you have a preference on which pair you'd like to host?

@Nilock Thank you! I'll send you over a pair and some food shortly!
I have no preferences :) Please feel free to send me any pair you'd like to have Lightning eyes for! :D
I have no preferences :) Please feel free to send me any pair you'd like to have Lightning eyes for! :D
@RootsforLeaves

No preference, send over a pair anytime
@RootsforLeaves

No preference, send over a pair anytime
No preferences, however I would totally suggest (and this is because I was admiring as I snooped about your lair) Lowry and Ainakea
No preferences, however I would totally suggest (and this is because I was admiring as I snooped about your lair) Lowry and Ainakea
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Rootsforleaves maybe Temo and Verel? They’re both really pretty, but if you have a different pair in mind that’s fine with me :)
@Rootsforleaves maybe Temo and Verel? They’re both really pretty, but if you have a different pair in mind that’s fine with me :)
hi
If you need an Arcane nest, I have one available.

Only need to send food. No other charge.
If you need an Arcane nest, I have one available.

Only need to send food. No other charge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10