Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! I'm looking for a Plague nest rental, and I'm happy to return the favor (I'm nature) or to pay for the rental, either with a hatchling, gems, sending food for the pair while they're in your lair...etc. Just reach out please!

I'm subbed. Thank you for taking a look!

@BapeTheFish @BlackStarfire @StarlightSphinx @self @Sinjin If any of you know anyone please let me know or direct them to this post?
Hello! I'm looking for a Plague nest rental, and I'm happy to return the favor (I'm nature) or to pay for the rental, either with a hatchling, gems, sending food for the pair while they're in your lair...etc. Just reach out please!

I'm subbed. Thank you for taking a look!

@BapeTheFish @BlackStarfire @StarlightSphinx @self @Sinjin If any of you know anyone please let me know or direct them to this post?
I currently have no open nests, but I will tomorrow! I charge 5kt/g + food, and I'm in shadow :) I wouldn't mind 5 tickets to the xxx raffle instead of the 5kt/g.
I currently have no open nests, but I will tomorrow! I charge 5kt/g + food, and I'm in shadow :) I wouldn't mind 5 tickets to the xxx raffle instead of the 5kt/g.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[center][color=teal] Hey Here is the community I'm apart of. You leave feedback. And can look up players feedback. I've never had a problem. Your dragons are as safe there as anywhere. ;D [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2138365][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jqlkxca.png[/img][/URL][/center]

Hey
Here is the community I'm apart of.
You leave feedback.
And can look up players feedback.
I've never had a problem.
Your dragons are as safe there as anywhere.
;D
Jqlkxca.png
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Arcane nest free as long as you can hold a few of my dragons. my lair gets filled easy
Arcane nest free as long as you can hold a few of my dragons. my lair gets filled easy
>>Misc Art shopClematis.png Lightmatter.gif
I have two open earth nests right now, they're free but tips are always appreciated!
I have two open earth nests right now, they're free but tips are always appreciated!
i have 4 light nest open! they are free!
i have 4 light nest open! they are free!
IMWzSMh.png
@Naunuko I'd love to take you up on that! If you are willing to set up a 2-way crossroad with whichever dragons you want me to hold I can contribute a breeding pair to be put on a nest! Thank you! And I'd love to give you something in exchange for the nest rental!

@dauntless98 I'd love to take up one of those free nests! And I'll happily tip you upon the return of my pair and their hatchlings if that sounds good to you?

@Nilock Thank you! Shall I send over a pair? Can I give you anything for your trouble?
@Naunuko I'd love to take you up on that! If you are willing to set up a 2-way crossroad with whichever dragons you want me to hold I can contribute a breeding pair to be put on a nest! Thank you! And I'd love to give you something in exchange for the nest rental!

@dauntless98 I'd love to take up one of those free nests! And I'll happily tip you upon the return of my pair and their hatchlings if that sounds good to you?

@Nilock Thank you! Shall I send over a pair? Can I give you anything for your trouble?
Nest and food are free but I reserve the right to a hatching from the nest/ half price off a special eye. (odds of this is like 0.01 since I'm picky and my lair is pretty full)

BTW I'm ice
Nest and food are free but I reserve the right to a hatching from the nest/ half price off a special eye. (odds of this is like 0.01 since I'm picky and my lair is pretty full)

BTW I'm ice
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
sure thing, sending a cr right away. and anything is fine
sure thing, sending a cr right away. and anything is fine
>>Misc Art shopClematis.png Lightmatter.gif
I have 4 Lightning nests open, if you don't mind that I may forget/skip to feed them! No food nor tips needed of course C:
I have 4 Lightning nests open, if you don't mind that I may forget/skip to feed them! No food nor tips needed of course C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10