Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey @Phatcat Both hatchlings are lovely and very similar and since I'm going to sell which ever one you send back please take your pick! Thank you!
Hey @Phatcat Both hatchlings are lovely and very similar and since I'm going to sell which ever one you send back please take your pick! Thank you!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@RootsforLeaves I’m in arcane and have one nest open! I’d be down to nest your triple pearl pair for food and a choice of hatchling, though if they lay one egg only it is yours.

I also specialize in long term rentals, if you’re looking to breed for certain eye type/morphology I hold dragons and breed them until you get the desired result, with no extra charge for breedings besides being able to keep unwanted hatchlings.
@RootsforLeaves I’m in arcane and have one nest open! I’d be down to nest your triple pearl pair for food and a choice of hatchling, though if they lay one egg only it is yours.

I also specialize in long term rentals, if you’re looking to breed for certain eye type/morphology I hold dragons and breed them until you get the desired result, with no extra charge for breedings besides being able to keep unwanted hatchlings.
OAgM9ob.png
hello! I have two wind nests open which you can use free if you'd like :)
hello! I have two wind nests open which you can use free if you'd like :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900 do you still have a nest open? Sorry I took so long to get back to you!
@dd2900 do you still have a nest open? Sorry I took so long to get back to you!
@RootsforLeaves yes, I have three now!
@RootsforLeaves yes, I have three now!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
If you're looking for shadow eyes I've got 5 nests open.

I'd take either food or a hatchling as payment ^.^

1 hatchling per nesting - so even if you rent all 5 nests it's only one baby as a payment :D or I'd take food needed to feed them for their entire stay.
If you're looking for shadow eyes I've got 5 nests open.

I'd take either food or a hatchling as payment ^.^

1 hatchling per nesting - so even if you rent all 5 nests it's only one baby as a payment :D or I'd take food needed to feed them for their entire stay.
If you're willing to wait 2 days, i can offer you 5 shadow nests
If you're willing to wait 2 days, i can offer you 5 shadow nests
Me Fandragons
@dd2900 Thank you! I will send over a pair as soon as I have room in my lair to move them out of my den! Let me know if you need any food to help sustain them!

@demonweasel I'd love to take you up on perhaps 2 nests? And it's up to you if you'd like food or a hatchling. I'm happy to do either! I'll send you a couple pairs soon?

@LadyDiscord Thank you! I would love to take you up on a couple of nests. I don't think I can do 5 at once as that would be a LOT of dragons to get back all at once! If you're able to reach out once the nests are free I'd be happy to utilize a couple!
@dd2900 Thank you! I will send over a pair as soon as I have room in my lair to move them out of my den! Let me know if you need any food to help sustain them!

@demonweasel I'd love to take you up on perhaps 2 nests? And it's up to you if you'd like food or a hatchling. I'm happy to do either! I'll send you a couple pairs soon?

@LadyDiscord Thank you! I would love to take you up on a couple of nests. I don't think I can do 5 at once as that would be a LOT of dragons to get back all at once! If you're able to reach out once the nests are free I'd be happy to utilize a couple!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10