Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 835 836
@Nugget101
No I just thought you might of put the dragon up for the wrong price as the other dragons on the auction house are going for 5000 treasure or more.
@Nugget101
No I just thought you might of put the dragon up for the wrong price as the other dragons on the auction house are going for 5000 treasure or more.
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
Nope, I just put it as 550 cause I didn't remember what prices they actually went as, and I didn't want to make it to high lol. She's all yours though
Nope, I just put it as 550 cause I didn't remember what prices they actually went as, and I didn't want to make it to high lol. She's all yours though
I just bought a weirdly cheap Ghost scroll. If you mispriced it, just pm me with proof/price and I'll trade it back to you. x_x
I just bought a weirdly cheap Ghost scroll. If you mispriced it, just pm me with proof/price and I'll trade it back to you. x_x
I just bought a very underpriced gen 1. If you mispriced please pm with the AH receipt and I can get that dragon back to you.
I just bought a very underpriced gen 1. If you mispriced please pm with the AH receipt and I can get that dragon back to you.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Just got some double G1s for around 20t each, and a level 15 sold at fodder floor. If any of these are you, please ping or PM me with proof and I can send them back!

The level 15 has a note about the pricing being intentional, so that solves that :D. Still looking for info on the double Golds, though!
Just got some double G1s for around 20t each, and a level 15 sold at fodder floor. If any of these are you, please ping or PM me with proof and I can send them back!

The level 15 has a note about the pricing being intentional, so that solves that :D. Still looking for info on the double Golds, though!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
I bought a super cheap ultimate buttersnake! If this was you let me know how much it was sold for and I'll send it back!
I bought a super cheap ultimate buttersnake! If this was you let me know how much it was sold for and I'll send it back!
Just grabbed an egg that I think was mispriced. If it was you, include a screenshot when you reach out to me.
Just grabbed an egg that I think was mispriced. If it was you, include a screenshot when you reach out to me.
bought super cheap marva familiar, let me know if you mispriced.
bought super cheap marva familiar, let me know if you mispriced.
If you sold two hatchlings incredibly cheap just now (2t and 100t), please PM me with a receipt and I'd be happy to give them back to you.
If you sold two hatchlings incredibly cheap just now (2t and 100t), please PM me with a receipt and I'd be happy to give them back to you.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I just picked up a snapper scroll for a price that was definitely missing a zero. Send me a screenshot of your AH history in the next 24hrs, and I'll sell it back to you for the missprice amount!

Edit: Just picked up another one…
I just picked up a snapper scroll for a price that was definitely missing a zero. Send me a screenshot of your AH history in the next 24hrs, and I'll sell it back to you for the missprice amount!

Edit: Just picked up another one…
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 835 836