Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted gijinkas USD/G/T usd open
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@Morie thank you so much!! <3
@Morie thank you so much!! <3
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
LOVE your art. I don't have the funds for it this time but im glad to see that youre back - the price update is incredibly fair tbh ;u; can't wait to grab one sometime soon ~
LOVE your art. I don't have the funds for it this time but im glad to see that youre back - the price update is incredibly fair tbh ;u; can't wait to grab one sometime soon ~
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Metus thank you so much for the support, I appreciate it a lot! ;w;
@Metus thank you so much for the support, I appreciate it a lot! ;w;
@tmq Could I have a USD slot, please? [emoji=fae love size=1] It's going to be for an OC, but I have reference drawings [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@tmq

Could I have a USD slot, please? It's going to be for an OC, but I have reference drawings
wL6qwoT.png @Aerii || FRT+3
They/She

Arcane Dom Lead!
evilsplitpersona_by_pyromaniacal.gif wvvzWHk.png
@Aerii yes, of course! The USD slot is yours, you can PM me all the needed references whenever you're ready!
@Aerii yes, of course! The USD slot is yours, you can PM me all the needed references whenever you're ready!
a bump for the USD slot~
a bump for the USD slot~
@tmq

Could I snag that USD slot? I'd love to get a painted portrait of my lad Creidhne. He has two Gijinka portraits in his bio already for reference. I figure that because it's fairly complex it'll be a bit more expensive than the 30$ and I'm completely fine with that. ^-^ Your art is so lovely, I'll probably be back fairly frequently.
@tmq

Could I snag that USD slot? I'd love to get a painted portrait of my lad Creidhne. He has two Gijinka portraits in his bio already for reference. I figure that because it's fairly complex it'll be a bit more expensive than the 30$ and I'm completely fine with that. ^-^ Your art is so lovely, I'll probably be back fairly frequently.
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@ShadowsKeep

Hi, of course, the slot is yours now! c: You can PM me your email for the invoice and any other details (like preferred facial expression, etc.) whenever you're ready! And thank you so much for the kind words <3
@ShadowsKeep

Hi, of course, the slot is yours now! c: You can PM me your email for the invoice and any other details (like preferred facial expression, etc.) whenever you're ready! And thank you so much for the kind words <3
@tmq
hiya ! can i be added to the pinglist ? i changed usernames, used to be wingedvoid
@tmq
hiya ! can i be added to the pinglist ? i changed usernames, used to be wingedvoid
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@tmq

Hello! I would love to be on the pinglist for when slots open again!! :D
@tmq

Hello! I would love to be on the pinglist for when slots open again!! :D

NfdwCv9.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73