Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted gijinkas USD/G/T usd open
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 73
@Ysdaar sure! Is there any particular art style you'd like to be added to, or all of the pinglists?
@Ysdaar sure! Is there any particular art style you'd like to be added to, or all of the pinglists?
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
@tmq All of them please! c:
@tmq All of them please! c:
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
[s][/s][img]https://i.postimg.cc/mZvdRbRB/headshots.png[/img] [size=1]@HuaShu @Rochambeau @DontFeedTheCat @Mazurkas @Vovina @Larae @BlackWinter @bergentruckung @Tarere @LanthanumIridium @MrMoon @BritishDinosaur @Ekanos @matejko @Starcane @Doughnut @Credence @Imani @FleurMorte @steamplonk @Amorah @razu @Rusalka @Benuyka @Zuron @mummy @runeun @HinodeTsurugi @Mature @treesponge @starbornkid @Princoxx @lightningpelt @Chromi @StygianForm @DuskFox @tybaltcatulet @avianmalware @Kelley @Shirenu @EmmaFrost @dracoon @selenomancy @Whirlwind678 @Lesch @minyoongi @Kestrad @Kael @XVIII @Johan @leyline @Son @MaribelEmerson @Keilin @jabby @Argante @Wadanohara @Dinsdale @Zikul @Virabelasan @momo1013 @vainqueurs @Dragonxx5 @zeushatches @fallowtail @Nabesima @Aehdncl @pastprologue @QuetzalQueen @lebedaddy @Prasiolite @Soni @nemodave @Keizaal @SpxceJai @Cross @Cerys @apotheosis @Oodie @MagnusMedivh @mercurialwings @Tideweaver @Azure @macaroni @NowViewing @UnicornChild132 @Cryptic @BaraBear @Vulpen @Xypress @Kipuka @Joydom @PelicanBitten @PurBeaver @Curio @Bumbltee @BirdOfInk @Milesian @NeonStrom @Harmonywish @Phoenixwildfire @valflames @mystiki @AqunAthlok @Zhimonster @sighborgs @Wynand @ancelstierre @boxparts @Romiress @pibolar @catchingadri @Aerii @lumin @kepaso @LemonQuartz @Hippogryph @Eiyora @Arkonsel @marshdragon @wesleydog @Iodine @vorselon @Kassillea @Facinarose @monster12 @Kiwith @featherworld @Exeidur @galaxanova @Cloneclone @nilah @Lake @Curio @dreadlord @torture @Ambitious @Kiseikune @wingedvoid @Roheryn @Ysdaar[/size] ----- [center][color=#8b2114][size=6][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] !!Please read before claiming a slot!! [/font][/size] [size=4]Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing alright! I haven't been on flight rising for a looong time, but I realized that I miss drawing portraits, so here I am. [/color] [size=5]I want to try to do commissions again, but I made some changes to the shop:[/size] [left][size=4]- did a shop rewamp, right now I'm offering [b]painted headshots only[/b] (no worries, all previous pinglists have been saved). My painting style has changed a bit due to using different software, so be sure you're alright with that before commissioning! - [b]prices went up a bit.[/b] Please, be sure to check the new prices on the front page! Also, let me know if you don't want to be on the pinglist anymore, it's totally alright. ----- [center][size=4]So! I want to try and open some slots again! (also please note that I'll be using [b]Paypal invoices[/b] for USD commissions, unless you're a returning customer). There wil be [b]five[/b] slots in total, [s][b]two[/b] for USD only [/s]and[s] [b]three[/b] for any ways of payment[/s]! [b]All slots are gone![/b] I'll be working on them in the next couple weeks. [b]Ping me to claim a slot! Please specify if you take usd-only or regular slot when you claim it![/b] [/size] I'll keep track of them here: [s]1. USD slot 2. USD slot[/s] [s]3. T/G slot[/s] [s]4. T/G slot[/s] [s]5. T/G slot[/s] ----- [center][size=5][color=#8b2114][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Thanks everyone! Have a nice day![/font][/size]
headshots.png

@HuaShu @Rochambeau @DontFeedTheCat @Mazurkas @Vovina @Larae @BlackWinter @bergentruckung @Tarere @LanthanumIridium @MrMoon @BritishDinosaur @Ekanos @matejko @Starcane @Doughnut @Credence @Imani @FleurMorte @steamplonk @Amorah @razu @Rusalka @Benuyka @Zuron @mummy @runeun @HinodeTsurugi @Mature @treesponge @starbornkid @Princoxx @lightningpelt @Chromi @StygianForm @DuskFox @tybaltcatulet @avianmalware @Kelley @Shirenu @EmmaFrost @dracoon @selenomancy @Whirlwind678 @Lesch @minyoongi @Kestrad @Kael @XVIII @Johan @leyline @Son @MaribelEmerson @Keilin @jabby @Argante @Wadanohara @Dinsdale @Zikul @Virabelasan @momo1013 @vainqueurs @Dragonxx5 @zeushatches @fallowtail @Nabesima @Aehdncl @pastprologue @QuetzalQueen @lebedaddy @Prasiolite @Soni @nemodave @Keizaal @SpxceJai @Cross @Cerys @apotheosis @Oodie @MagnusMedivh @mercurialwings @Tideweaver @Azure @macaroni @NowViewing @UnicornChild132 @Cryptic @BaraBear @Vulpen @Xypress @Kipuka @Joydom @PelicanBitten @PurBeaver @Curio @Bumbltee @BirdOfInk @Milesian @NeonStrom @Harmonywish @Phoenixwildfire @valflames @mystiki @AqunAthlok @Zhimonster @sighborgs @Wynand @ancelstierre @boxparts @Romiress @pibolar @catchingadri @Aerii @lumin @kepaso @LemonQuartz @Hippogryph @Eiyora @Arkonsel @marshdragon @wesleydog @Iodine @vorselon @Kassillea @Facinarose @monster12 @Kiwith @featherworld @Exeidur @galaxanova @Cloneclone @nilah @Lake @Curio @dreadlord @torture @Ambitious @Kiseikune @wingedvoid @Roheryn @Ysdaar

!!Please read before claiming a slot!!

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing alright! I haven't been on flight rising for a looong time, but I realized that I miss drawing portraits, so here I am.

I want to try to do commissions again, but I made some changes to the shop:

- did a shop rewamp, right now I'm offering painted headshots only (no worries, all previous pinglists have been saved). My painting style has changed a bit due to using different software, so be sure you're alright with that before commissioning!

- prices went up a bit. Please, be sure to check the new prices on the front page! Also, let me know if you don't want to be on the pinglist anymore, it's totally alright.

So! I want to try and open some slots again! (also please note that I'll be using Paypal invoices for USD commissions, unless you're a returning customer).

There wil be five slots in total, two for USD only and three for any ways of payment! All slots are gone! I'll be working on them in the next couple weeks.

Ping me to claim a slot! Please specify if you take usd-only or regular slot when you claim it!

I'll keep track of them here:

1. USD slot
2. USD slot

3. T/G slot
4. T/G slot
5. T/G slot

Thanks everyone! Have a nice day!
@tmq Hello there and thank you for the update on things, I hope you've been doing well! May I claim a regular t/g slot please?
@tmq Hello there and thank you for the update on things, I hope you've been doing well! May I claim a regular t/g slot please?
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina added you to the slots! You can pm me references whenever you're ready~
@Vovina added you to the slots! You can pm me references whenever you're ready~
@tmq gem slot please!
@tmq gem slot please!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah added you!
@Amorah added you!
@tmq could i grab a g gem slot pls
@tmq could i grab a g gem slot pls
@Verosa yep, the slot is yours!
@Verosa yep, the slot is yours!
@tmq, Do you happen to design gijinkas/humans :-0?
@tmq, Do you happen to design gijinkas/humans :-0?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 73