Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [H] Gijinka/OC art [W] UMs/dergs |closed
1 2 3
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/v80mxJsc/tumblr-p5l5xf-Kd-H31rihy9do5-r1-540.png[/img] [center][size=4] [color=#7d4f7f][b]CURRENT STATUS: CLOSED[/b] This is kind of a bribe shop (?), although I dunno if anyone would like to trade accents for my art (worth a try!) Check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2275087]my main art shop[/url] to see the info on different types of art I can offer Normally I open several slots in a batch in my art shop for currency, but this thread will be open ONLY when I’m busy and can offer only a slot or two for a bribe. [b]I can always open a slot or two for USD[/b][/size] ----- [center][size=5][color=#7d4f7f]•UMs•[/size][/center] [color=#7d4f7f]If the skin or accent costs more than my art, I’m willing to do more than one piece (depends on how busy I am) or cover the rest of the sum. I can also offer to buy them purely with currency, but I usually don’t have enough funds, so trading is the best option for me. I don’t know much about prices on skins or their rarity, so feel free to let me know which costs which. [b]Skins and accents I’m looking for:[/b] 1st priority: [skin=18252][skin=19309][skin=25475][skin=23360] [color=#7d4f7f]2nd priority: [skin=19171][skin=16129][skin=16128][skin=18700][skin=12600][skin=19547][skin=19548][skin=20513][skin=14406][skin=20425][skin=20363][skin=26472][skin=27649][skin=26792] [color=#7d4f7f]Tentative: [skin=21001][skin=19841][skin=21562][skin=19093][skin=21668][skin=21742][skin=19784][skin=19665][skin=10895][skin=18711][skin=21072][skin=19607][skin=26825] [color=#7d4f7f][b]Will sell my soul: [/b] [skin=24866][skin=19404][skin=17840][skin=25160][skin=20514][skin=24386][skin=25299][skin=25469] [color=#7d4f7f]Also feel free to suggest similar skins & accents (pastel, golden etc.)! Breeds I’m usually looking for are Imperial, Coatl, Nocturne and Skydancer ----- [center][size=5][color=#7d4f7f]•DRAGONS•[/size][/center] [color=#7d4f7f]I'm also looking for 1st gen female Skydancers, preferably gened. I love pastel colors, but feel free to suggest any combos! Other breeds are okay too (I might just get a scroll)!
tumblr-p5l5xf-Kd-H31rihy9do5-r1-540.png
CURRENT STATUS: CLOSED

This is kind of a bribe shop (?), although I dunno if anyone would like to trade accents for my art (worth a try!)

Check out my main art shop to see the info on different types of art I can offer

Normally I open several slots in a batch in my art shop for currency, but this thread will be open ONLY when I’m busy and can offer only a slot or two for a bribe.

I can always open a slot or two for USD

•UMs•

If the skin or accent costs more than my art, I’m willing to do more than one piece (depends on how busy I am) or cover the rest of the sum. I can also offer to buy them purely with currency, but I usually don’t have enough funds, so trading is the best option for me. I don’t know much about prices on skins or their rarity, so feel free to let me know which costs which.

Skins and accents I’m looking for:

1st priority:

2nd priority:

Tentative:

Will sell my soul:

Also feel free to suggest similar skins & accents (pastel, golden etc.)! Breeds I’m usually looking for are Imperial, Coatl, Nocturne and Skydancer

•DRAGONS•

I'm also looking for 1st gen female Skydancers, preferably gened. I love pastel colors, but feel free to suggest any combos! Other breeds are okay too (I might just get a scroll)!
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
Aaaand it's open
Aaaand it's open
Bump~
Bump~
@tmq hey i'm in love with your art - i have a few characters in mind but i'm not completely sure yet - BUT i would love to possibly get multiple pieces if we can work something out?

i have:
- 35,000 gems total
- several pretty gen1s (no skydancers, but they could be!), everything in my lair right now is a gen1
- a bunch of UM accents, none are on your list BUT i think some definitely fit your aesthetic!

i think i'd definitely want some human designs of non-human characters i have... and i also have a few questions:
1. would you be willing to draw existing characters? i have a lot of personal designs for existing characters like from DC.
2. would you be willing to draw waist-ups or fullbodies? i would of course be willing to pay much more!

let me know how much you're interested in of anything i have! :D
@tmq hey i'm in love with your art - i have a few characters in mind but i'm not completely sure yet - BUT i would love to possibly get multiple pieces if we can work something out?

i have:
- 35,000 gems total
- several pretty gen1s (no skydancers, but they could be!), everything in my lair right now is a gen1
- a bunch of UM accents, none are on your list BUT i think some definitely fit your aesthetic!

i think i'd definitely want some human designs of non-human characters i have... and i also have a few questions:
1. would you be willing to draw existing characters? i have a lot of personal designs for existing characters like from DC.
2. would you be willing to draw waist-ups or fullbodies? i would of course be willing to pay much more!

let me know how much you're interested in of anything i have! :D
tumblr_ngqu9nJ7601u402sco1_500.gif
@Wynand thank you so much for the kind words!

To answer the questions - I usually do semi-realistic headshots like this, or more stylized & cartoony halfbodies like this, but I don't do fullbodies (yet!). I can draw any characters, OCs or not, if you can provide references or face claims! Right now I've got only a couple of days left to draw before I get busy again, so I think I can do only one piece, if that's okay? I can accept any of these skins as the payment:
though I have no idea how much they cost, so it's up to you to decide how to pay haha! For the reference, my headshots usually cost 800g and stylized halfbodies cost 1000g.

Hope this cleared everything! If everything looks good to you, just let me know what you'd like me to draw and how you'd like to pay! And thank you for your interest <3
@Wynand thank you so much for the kind words!

To answer the questions - I usually do semi-realistic headshots like this, or more stylized & cartoony halfbodies like this, but I don't do fullbodies (yet!). I can draw any characters, OCs or not, if you can provide references or face claims! Right now I've got only a couple of days left to draw before I get busy again, so I think I can do only one piece, if that's okay? I can accept any of these skins as the payment:
though I have no idea how much they cost, so it's up to you to decide how to pay haha! For the reference, my headshots usually cost 800g and stylized halfbodies cost 1000g.

Hope this cleared everything! If everything looks good to you, just let me know what you'd like me to draw and how you'd like to pay! And thank you for your interest <3
@tmq i don't know exactly how much they're worth, but i know they would equal at least 1000G together! you can have them for a halfbody? i'd love to see if you could design [url=http://shock.tumblr.com/image/169023288872]this guy[/url] humanoid? i have a few more examples of how he looks; [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d951bd781417eb50f50fe7c4a8b1ccbb/tumblr_p4seeimIZ31uoy9uvo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://d.facdn.net/art/nerton/1520788611/1520788588.nerton_%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9%D0%A5%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%81%D1%821wedwe.png[/img] [img]https://d.facdn.net/art/ms.delicious/1520127814/1520127814.ms.delicious_screeneyes_ab_copy.png[/img]
@tmq i don't know exactly how much they're worth, but i know they would equal at least 1000G together! you can have them for a halfbody?

i'd love to see if you could design this guy humanoid?

i have a few more examples of how he looks;
tumblr_p4seeimIZ31uoy9uvo1_1280.png
1520788588.nerton_%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9%D0%A5%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%81%D1%821wedwe.png
1520127814.ms.delicious_screeneyes_ab_copy.png
@Wynand okay, sounds good!

And sure! Do you have any preferences on the possible human appearance? Skin/hair color, features, etc.? If you have any specific details in mind - let me know! (Also the link to first tumblr image doesn't work since tumblr stopped displaying blogs in browser windows hah..)
@Wynand okay, sounds good!

And sure! Do you have any preferences on the possible human appearance? Skin/hair color, features, etc.? If you have any specific details in mind - let me know! (Also the link to first tumblr image doesn't work since tumblr stopped displaying blogs in browser windows hah..)
@tmq OOPS! i'll fix that [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ddeb7d27ceae0b343e9654ee0069ff10/tumblr_p1nkqfGg9c1uoy9uvo1_1280.png[/img] and as for preferences, probably around mid-twenties age, curly hair, base skin color something like this (no need to have it exact and it can be a little darker or lighter, just not pale at all)... [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/579a61046b9aad50388105fb53e39ab6/tumblr_inline_p5ndrqdhni1toh9za_540.png[/img] and everything else is up to you! you can incorporate his headgear however you think is coolest! i think he would have a bit of a strange, almost game show host kind of attire, but feel free to have fun with it however you want! i'll send the two skins over whenever you want :D
@tmq OOPS! i'll fix that

tumblr_p1nkqfGg9c1uoy9uvo1_1280.png

and as for preferences, probably around mid-twenties age, curly hair, base skin color something like this (no need to have it exact and it can be a little darker or lighter, just not pale at all)...

tumblr_inline_p5ndrqdhni1toh9za_540.png

and everything else is up to you! you can incorporate his headgear however you think is coolest! i think he would have a bit of a strange, almost game show host kind of attire, but feel free to have fun with it however you want! i'll send the two skins over whenever you want :D
@Wynand alright, got it! I'll see what I can do! c: Oh, I can also provide WIPs if you'd like? To make sure we're on the same page with everything! And I usually accept payment as half-and-half, so you can send one skin upfront, and the other one after the piece is done! Thank you <3
@Wynand alright, got it! I'll see what I can do! c: Oh, I can also provide WIPs if you'd like? To make sure we're on the same page with everything! And I usually accept payment as half-and-half, so you can send one skin upfront, and the other one after the piece is done! Thank you <3
1 2 3