Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Severe slowness
1 2
Got a whole bunch of these during the morning [img]https://i.imgur.com/gwSgtbt.png[/img]
Got a whole bunch of these during the morning

gwSgtbt.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@antimoany thank you! Ran the scans, everything is fine, no malware. I did learn that, when connected to this router, the internet on my phones just does not work, but for some reason it works on my Mum's phone. Very very strange. Unfortunately, it's not my internet as we're currently in an apartment in Istria but I'll ask our friend (the apartment renter) for another internet router and check whether it's any different since she has numerous. She's just currently out of town. But yeah, my mobile router seems to be working fine but we do sometimes have poor connection here. I have no service on my phone lmao [emoji=skull size=1]
@antimoany thank you! Ran the scans, everything is fine, no malware. I did learn that, when connected to this router, the internet on my phones just does not work, but for some reason it works on my Mum's phone. Very very strange.

Unfortunately, it's not my internet as we're currently in an apartment in Istria but I'll ask our friend (the apartment renter) for another internet router and check whether it's any different since she has numerous. She's just currently out of town.

But yeah, my mobile router seems to be working fine but we do sometimes have poor connection here. I have no service on my phone lmao
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I've been having bouts of random, temporary slowness since around when the Obelisks were dropped (not counting the times when the whole site got overwhelmed lol). Not sure if it might be related, but figured it couldn't hurt to say something.

Tried to see if it's on my end, but can't actually find anything. Haven't had any troubles with any other sites.
I've been having bouts of random, temporary slowness since around when the Obelisks were dropped (not counting the times when the whole site got overwhelmed lol). Not sure if it might be related, but figured it couldn't hurt to say something.

Tried to see if it's on my end, but can't actually find anything. Haven't had any troubles with any other sites.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I am getting super slow load times. This site only.
I am getting super slow load times. This site only.
Aight, I requested a different router and it turns out that the network coverage in this area is just poop.
Aight, I requested a different router and it turns out that the network coverage in this area is just poop.
This site is absolutely horrendous lag-wise on Firefox for me. I open it in Chrome, everything's fine. I'm hardlined, my down/up is just fine, it just seems to hate Firefox specifically.
This site is absolutely horrendous lag-wise on Firefox for me. I open it in Chrome, everything's fine. I'm hardlined, my down/up is just fine, it just seems to hate Firefox specifically.
TaYzTvg.png
I remember when I first joined the site about 4 months ago, the site loaded and worked just fine for about a month before it started giving me those 408 timed out error messages constantly, but switching to a VPN to access this site solved my problem--so something's funny with my routing issues, I'm guessing. I'm in Australia, and this is also the only site I experience this problem with.
I remember when I first joined the site about 4 months ago, the site loaded and worked just fine for about a month before it started giving me those 408 timed out error messages constantly, but switching to a VPN to access this site solved my problem--so something's funny with my routing issues, I'm guessing. I'm in Australia, and this is also the only site I experience this problem with.
Em/Ember
sQMcqHN.png
MUYNhfy.png
SJ7cX7i.png
1 2