Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2021
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
So, I usually go hard core in the coli during these mini holidays and had no idea that it was happening until the update. I did notice the food dropping for other activities but did not connect the two until the update. And I've been around for a while, ya'll. xD
So, I usually go hard core in the coli during these mini holidays and had no idea that it was happening until the update. I did notice the food dropping for other activities but did not connect the two until the update. And I've been around for a while, ya'll. xD
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
agreeing that this needs to be extended. I forgot all about the exp boost and I've been here for years. The announcement also did not come when staff said it would. I'm happy with what you guys have been doing lately, so I'm hoping you'll listen to players here as well?
agreeing that this needs to be extended. I forgot all about the exp boost and I've been here for years. The announcement also did not come when staff said it would. I'm happy with what you guys have been doing lately, so I'm hoping you'll listen to players here as well?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Woot woot!
Woot woot!
ye
ye
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Well wow. Not that i grind anyways but still... Late to the game here
Well wow. Not that i grind anyways but still... Late to the game here
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Yay!!!![emoji=heart size=1]
Yay!!!!
always nice to get some extra xp!
always nice to get some extra xp!
i do understand wanting the new breed to be the forefront, but the EXP boost shouldve ran into part of the elemental festival, like what would it have hurt? especially since you guys said there would be a proper announcement then didn't make it until the day before the microevent ends. or next time just say that the event will be cancelled for this year? since obelisk reveal and brightshine are so close together
i do understand wanting the new breed to be the forefront, but the EXP boost shouldve ran into part of the elemental festival, like what would it have hurt? especially since you guys said there would be a proper announcement then didn't make it until the day before the microevent ends. or next time just say that the event will be cancelled for this year? since obelisk reveal and brightshine are so close together
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I agree with the people saying the event should have been extended to make up for the delayed announcement.
"But it was announced in the site status bar!"
Howany people actually bother to read that since usually it's minor updates or the weekly dress up crap? I know I don't. He'll, whenever there's an abnormal maintenance notice I miss those too and get reminded from other users on discord.
Staff said they would announce it the next day and they didn't
They announced it basically the day before it ended. The least they could have done since they didn't follow through with their own time frame, was extend it by a day or two. It hurts literally nothing to be a little generous when old and new users either forgot or didn't know all the details of the minievent until the last minute.

Especially since the main reason the mininevents start on a Thursday, is to give people who are too busy on the weekends a chance to participate as well. Doesn't do anyone any good if you announce it Saturday night almost at rollover. Also for the Americans on the site Sunday was Father's Day so I'm sure many were spending time with family.
I agree with the people saying the event should have been extended to make up for the delayed announcement.
"But it was announced in the site status bar!"
Howany people actually bother to read that since usually it's minor updates or the weekly dress up crap? I know I don't. He'll, whenever there's an abnormal maintenance notice I miss those too and get reminded from other users on discord.
Staff said they would announce it the next day and they didn't
They announced it basically the day before it ended. The least they could have done since they didn't follow through with their own time frame, was extend it by a day or two. It hurts literally nothing to be a little generous when old and new users either forgot or didn't know all the details of the minievent until the last minute.

Especially since the main reason the mininevents start on a Thursday, is to give people who are too busy on the weekends a chance to participate as well. Doesn't do anyone any good if you announce it Saturday night almost at rollover. Also for the Americans on the site Sunday was Father's Day so I'm sure many were spending time with family.
nice, time to overflow with meat
nice, time to overflow with meat
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26