Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2021
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
[emoji=meat size=1]
kV9q7M8.gif
[quote name="Russette" date="2021-06-20 19:23:56" ] [emoji=meat size=1] [/quote] Meat [emoji=meat size=1]
Russette wrote on 2021-06-20 19:23:56:
Meat
meatheat
meatheat
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
I do not need the extra food myself, but I would be in favor of adding an extra day because of the delayed announcement for folks who do o/
I do not need the extra food myself, but I would be in favor of adding an extra day because of the delayed announcement for folks who do o/
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
am I the only one who just now got the Announcement for this??
Kinda bummed.
am I the only one who just now got the Announcement for this??
Kinda bummed.
A little late on the announcement xD but thanks [emoji=meat size=1] the new background is really cute and perfect for the new lion dragons
A little late on the announcement xD but thanks the new background is really cute and perfect for the new lion dragons
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Meat! Meat! Meat!!!
Meat! Meat! Meat!!!
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
Love the scene and familiars! My wildclaws and gaolers but nocturnes too will be happy for sure for hearing much much more meat!
Love the scene and familiars! My wildclaws and gaolers but nocturnes too will be happy for sure for hearing much much more meat!
xpP2XdL.png
I love these events but wish they were longer because I was in work the past 3 days and have missed most of it :(

I am loving all the free meats though, my hungry lair will be fed well for a while!
I love these events but wish they were longer because I was in work the past 3 days and have missed most of it :(

I am loving all the free meats though, my hungry lair will be fed well for a while!
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Does anybody know if I'll be able to find those lynxes after the event as well? Are they only available in the coliseum during this event? Cuz Zog knows I suck at coliseum, it'll take me ages to get to the savannah.

P.S. Message me if y'all need any meat, the only thing my lair eats is seafood pretty much
Does anybody know if I'll be able to find those lynxes after the event as well? Are they only available in the coliseum during this event? Cuz Zog knows I suck at coliseum, it'll take me ages to get to the savannah.

P.S. Message me if y'all need any meat, the only thing my lair eats is seafood pretty much
Banner.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26