Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2021
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Maxolotl You can find them from hunting year-round, but rarely. I've found them myself a few times like that. However, their time in the coli is only during Sunparched Prowl.
@Maxolotl You can find them from hunting year-round, but rarely. I've found them myself a few times like that. However, their time in the coli is only during Sunparched Prowl.
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup Hatchery
Happy Sunparched ppl <3
Happy Sunparched ppl <3
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Sad that this was posted so late this year. The micro-holidays are always so short anyway. [emoji=guardian sad size=2]
Sad that this was posted so late this year. The micro-holidays are always so short anyway.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
In the future is there a good way to tell what buffs an event gives before the announcement comes out? I feel like I wasted a bit of the xp bonus time because I didn't know about it.
In the future is there a good way to tell what buffs an event gives before the announcement comes out? I feel like I wasted a bit of the xp bonus time because I didn't know about it.
H0GRpN2.png
I apologize if I missed it, but I don't have time to comb through 22 pages of comments. Is there a reason this was announced so late? I would have been able to more efficiently take advantage of this event's bonuses if I'd known about it. I'm disappointed that the news came out so late.
I apologize if I missed it, but I don't have time to comb through 22 pages of comments. Is there a reason this was announced so late? I would have been able to more efficiently take advantage of this event's bonuses if I'd known about it. I'm disappointed that the news came out so late.
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
@TheFifthSpirit The admins (correctly, I think) felt that, since it was due to start the day after obelisks were released, felt that an announcement post for a regular mini-holiday that we've had before, pushing down and partially upstaging the release of the first modern breed in like five years, would be no fun :P

Though I do wish they'd have extended it by a day or two due to that!
@TheFifthSpirit The admins (correctly, I think) felt that, since it was due to start the day after obelisks were released, felt that an announcement post for a regular mini-holiday that we've had before, pushing down and partially upstaging the release of the first modern breed in like five years, would be no fun :P

Though I do wish they'd have extended it by a day or two due to that!
UJXttDL.png
@TheFifthSpirit it was for giving the new breed more spotlight. But same here, completely miss it, I wasn't home this week-end so I juste discover the post

oops it was already answer, sorry :'33
@TheFifthSpirit it was for giving the new breed more spotlight. But same here, completely miss it, I wasn't home this week-end so I juste discover the post

oops it was already answer, sorry :'33
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
Awe, I totally missed it. I love micro-holidays!
Awe, I totally missed it. I love micro-holidays!
@NorthSong @Falgardien

That's unfortunate. As a returning player I don't know the dates of any of the miniature events. When the meat items were dropping from random events, I thought this was merely a new feature they'd installed to follow up the Dustcarve Dig event. I definitely missed out on opportunities for items and extra EXP that I wish I'd known about earlier.

Thank you for your answers, I appreciate them.
@NorthSong @Falgardien

That's unfortunate. As a returning player I don't know the dates of any of the miniature events. When the meat items were dropping from random events, I thought this was merely a new feature they'd installed to follow up the Dustcarve Dig event. I definitely missed out on opportunities for items and extra EXP that I wish I'd known about earlier.

Thank you for your answers, I appreciate them.
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
[quote name="Tytoz" date="2021-06-19 23:41:47" ] damn I could have been grinding in the coli! too bad you guys didn't post this on the 17th..... [/quote] I had thought the same : (
Tytoz wrote on 2021-06-19 23:41:47:
damn I could have been grinding in the coli! too bad you guys didn't post this on the 17th.....
I had thought the same : (
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26