Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I genuinely hate that I cannot do good art. I see so many pretty pictures of this man and want to do him justice and paint well but it always looks like crap....

Tonight was another one of those nights, so I'm gonna toss my paint stuff aside and play Skyrim and wallow <3
I genuinely hate that I cannot do good art. I see so many pretty pictures of this man and want to do him justice and paint well but it always looks like crap....

Tonight was another one of those nights, so I'm gonna toss my paint stuff aside and play Skyrim and wallow <3
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Highly tempted to just go full furry and make all my FR OCs anthros.
Highly tempted to just go full furry and make all my FR OCs anthros.
He/Him or They/Them

I like D&D Worldbuilding
Love making headcanons for my favorite characters
Love making headcanons for my favorite characters
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="avenfell" date="2021-06-20 19:50:00" ] I genuinely hate that I cannot do good art. I see so many pretty pictures of this man and want to do him justice and paint well but it always looks like crap.... Tonight was another one of those nights, so I'm gonna toss my paint stuff aside and play Skyrim and wallow <3 [/quote] Big mood. It really kills motivation.
avenfell wrote on 2021-06-20 19:50:00:

Big mood. It really kills motivation.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I love bugs. They're incredibly fascinating to me. I like to hold them, study them, look them up on Wikipedia, etc
But, I don't like finding huge black things with wings under my covers at 11 P.M.

I love bugs. They're incredibly fascinating to me. I like to hold them, study them, look them up on Wikipedia, etc
But, I don't like finding huge black things with wings under my covers at 11 P.M.

w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
have i made a mistake? perhaps. do i regret it? absolutely not.
have i made a mistake? perhaps. do i regret it? absolutely not.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Why finish writing your essay that's due tomorrow night when you can blankly stare off into space instead?
Why finish writing your essay that's due tomorrow night when you can blankly stare off into space instead?
c87ddbf9aba6d8c6e8eee93dc2b2fe5fad043b14.gifb1ccf586963e98c320b70f7baa132feac1cfefd3.gif
chicagolanders are u okay that looks intense

edit: LET'S GOO they mentioned my own town but in all seriousness are u guys okay... [edit edit: oh cool the tornado is gone]
chicagolanders are u okay that looks intense

edit: LET'S GOO they mentioned my own town but in all seriousness are u guys okay... [edit edit: oh cool the tornado is gone]
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
oooooooooooooooooo baby it is once again real "listen to 'megan' by anesthesia on repeat and cry" hours

some big 2013 vibes over here B')
oooooooooooooooooo baby it is once again real "listen to 'megan' by anesthesia on repeat and cry" hours

some big 2013 vibes over here B')
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I drew a species I'm planning based on worms and oh god why did I make the hands so big it looks like a nightmare which is coming out of my closet (dont worry we'll accept you unnamed original species)
I drew a species I'm planning based on worms and oh god why did I make the hands so big it looks like a nightmare which is coming out of my closet (dont worry we'll accept you unnamed original species)
She/Her
EST timezone
I'm 13, so feel free to not interact if you dislike talking with whats basically a kid with the title of teenager
Some free food at Soda's Drinks