Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Oh dearest wireless headphones,

STOP HECKIN DYING WHILE I'M VIBIN

-Your music craving owner
Oh dearest wireless headphones,

STOP HECKIN DYING WHILE I'M VIBIN

-Your music craving owner
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Why am I so annoying tho I have literally no self control [emoji=skull size=1]
Why am I so annoying tho I have literally no self control
PJb908Z.png
;v;
;v;
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Three cheers for tornado season. Now kindly take your leave already, please and thanks.
Three cheers for tornado season. Now kindly take your leave already, please and thanks.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Tomorrow's my final presentation and my group and I are gonna fail [b]in an epic way[/b] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] Hopefully that certain someone learns what happens when you don't participate or help your teammates.
Tomorrow's my final presentation and my group and I are gonna fail in an epic way

Hopefully that certain someone learns what happens when you don't participate or help your teammates.
79268-FBD-6-B8-F-4-CFF-988-D-BD68-A8-F6-E54-D.png jA5A7gu.png
opcExsG.png
5xsrc8Y.png
q9EEy5M.png
P4eo1Gw.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pings are always welcome!
Sacred Ruins can jump into the nearest volcano these rules are insane and past floor 10 is a nightmare but giving up for exploration credit is for cowards so I'm basically softlocked at the moment.
Sacred Ruins can jump into the nearest volcano these rules are insane and past floor 10 is a nightmare but giving up for exploration credit is for cowards so I'm basically softlocked at the moment.
I think I need to give up on downloading this game, it is just not meant to be lol.
I think I need to give up on downloading this game, it is just not meant to be lol.
PJb908Z.png
I do feel bad for my father but I hope he understands that the likelihood of getting into a fatal accident is no higher than it was before. Yes, it hurts when it happens to someone you know, but that doesn't mean that it's suddenly guaranteed to happen to you. I just hope he isn't so paranoid that we have to cancel our trip next month, because I've really been looking forward to that.
I do feel bad for my father but I hope he understands that the likelihood of getting into a fatal accident is no higher than it was before. Yes, it hurts when it happens to someone you know, but that doesn't mean that it's suddenly guaranteed to happen to you. I just hope he isn't so paranoid that we have to cancel our trip next month, because I've really been looking forward to that.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
it's so painfully hot here and I'm not used to hot weather nor do I like it-

so I'm sweating bullets and literally cannot play any intense action games less I want to collapse from a lack of hydration because it's just that bad lmao
it's so painfully hot here and I'm not used to hot weather nor do I like it-

so I'm sweating bullets and literally cannot play any intense action games less I want to collapse from a lack of hydration because it's just that bad lmao
why did i just dye my hair green
i dont really know other than it was a sudden decision and i didnt think i would do it
why did i just dye my hair green
i dont really know other than it was a sudden decision and i didnt think i would do it
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png