Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 244 245
@Rohi

Hello, can I get removed from the specific colors pinglist, please?

Thanks!
@Rohi

Hello, can I get removed from the specific colors pinglist, please?

Thanks!
48mgCfD.png
@Dierdre @Malware Hello c: Apologies for the wait, I have removed both of your entries as requested
@Dierdre @Malware Hello c: Apologies for the wait, I have removed both of your entries as requested
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi

Hello; would it be possible for me to be removed from all pinglists except for the specific dates & colours lists, please?
@Rohi

Hello; would it be possible for me to be removed from all pinglists except for the specific dates & colours lists, please?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
i think i had my 'specific colors' entry removed a few days ago, just checked the spreadsheet and it looks like it's gone, but i'm still getting mispings for specific colors ^^ i don't mind them, but just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to look into it!

thread 1
thread 2
i think i had my 'specific colors' entry removed a few days ago, just checked the spreadsheet and it looks like it's gone, but i'm still getting mispings for specific colors ^^ i don't mind them, but just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to look into it!

thread 1
thread 2
4OQcs93.png
@Roheryn Hello c: Happy to remove you but I couldn't actually find you on the general pinglists so I don't think there's anything to be removed. If you have been pinged to a thread for something other than specifics please link me to the thread and I can investigate further if needed

@pensive Thank you for letting us know! Your removal was completed properly on 16/04, I have triple checked the sheet and as far as I can tell these two pings shouldn't have occurred. I will dm both users and see if we can work out what happened. In the meantime if you notice any other occurrences please could you provide us with the links, thank you!
@Roheryn Hello c: Happy to remove you but I couldn't actually find you on the general pinglists so I don't think there's anything to be removed. If you have been pinged to a thread for something other than specifics please link me to the thread and I can investigate further if needed

@pensive Thank you for letting us know! Your removal was completed properly on 16/04, I have triple checked the sheet and as far as I can tell these two pings shouldn't have occurred. I will dm both users and see if we can work out what happened. In the meantime if you notice any other occurrences please could you provide us with the links, thank you!
About
Skin shop
xx
Hi! I tried removing myself from this pinglist but the instructions were a little confusing and I don't appear to have been taken off of all of the lists I was on. Is there any chance you can remove me from any lists I'm still on?
Hi! I tried removing myself from this pinglist but the instructions were a little confusing and I don't appear to have been taken off of all of the lists I was on. Is there any chance you can remove me from any lists I'm still on?
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
[quote name="Rohi" date="2021-06-19 19:52:49" ] @Roheryn Hello c: Happy to remove you but I couldn't actually find you on the general pinglists so I don't think there's anything to be removed. If you have been pinged to a thread for something other than specifics please link me to the thread and I can investigate further if needed [/quote] Ah, sorry about that! I think it may have been a different pinglist I meant to ask about, aha.
Rohi wrote on 2021-06-19 19:52:49:

Ah, sorry about that!
I think it may have been a different pinglist I meant to ask about, aha.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@0wO There is a slight delay on some forms to help with lag but this should now be updated

@Roheryn No worries, I mostly wanted to check you weren't getting incorrect pings c:
@0wO There is a slight delay on some forms to help with lag but this should now be updated

@Roheryn No worries, I mostly wanted to check you weren't getting incorrect pings c:
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi

Hi there!
Sorry to bother, but I'm having a continuous problem of being mis-pinged for colors, and I don't know if it's my form, the people pinging, or something else entirely. I've had the issues before in periods, and it gets quite frustrating. Of the four latest pings I've gotten only one has been 'correct'.

When I look up my ID, I'm signed up for dragons with Robin in any place - at least, as far as I understand? Can you tell if there's anything funky with my form? And if not, is there anything I can do?

@Rohi

Hi there!
Sorry to bother, but I'm having a continuous problem of being mis-pinged for colors, and I don't know if it's my form, the people pinging, or something else entirely. I've had the issues before in periods, and it gets quite frustrating. Of the four latest pings I've gotten only one has been 'correct'.

When I look up my ID, I'm signed up for dragons with Robin in any place - at least, as far as I understand? Can you tell if there's anything funky with my form? And if not, is there anything I can do?

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence Hello c: it's no bother
Apologies that you've been receiving miss-pings, appreciate this can definitely be frustrating when it happens particularly if its 3/4 of the past few. I've had a look and your submission and it's correct to what you are asking.

Could you please provide us with the links to the threads that were miss pinged and I will take a look into them to check what the issue is.

We are currently experiencing some issues related to google drive updates that are causing some misspings, the source of the issue is out of our control but we are looking into other solutions. Unfortunately, given that there has been a significant increase in the number of dragons the number of misspings have also increased the past couple of days.
@Silence Hello c: it's no bother
Apologies that you've been receiving miss-pings, appreciate this can definitely be frustrating when it happens particularly if its 3/4 of the past few. I've had a look and your submission and it's correct to what you are asking.

Could you please provide us with the links to the threads that were miss pinged and I will take a look into them to check what the issue is.

We are currently experiencing some issues related to google drive updates that are causing some misspings, the source of the issue is out of our control but we are looking into other solutions. Unfortunately, given that there has been a significant increase in the number of dragons the number of misspings have also increased the past couple of days.
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 244 245