Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 245 246
@Rohi

Alright, thank you for looking at the form and continuing to look into it!
I hope the Google drive thing resolves for you guys soon o:

These are the three links, they're from the 18th going forward;

Link
Link
Link
@Rohi

Alright, thank you for looking at the form and continuing to look into it!
I hope the Google drive thing resolves for you guys soon o:

These are the three links, they're from the 18th going forward;

Link
Link
Link
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@rohi hello!! i'm having some issues using the spreadsheet, i have 8 dergs i'm auctioning and i entered all their information 3 separate times into the spreadsheet, but the pinglists never generate? it just stays at "go to step 2". the first time i noticed that i didn't select "auctions" or anything under that, so i fixed that but still nothing came up. i refreshed and tried a couple other times butttt.. yeah, i'm not sure if it's just my dino laptop or what, even tho i've never had this issue!! i also waited 20+ mins. if anyone could help me or even just make the pinglist (ofc i would pay for the trouble) i'd be very grateful ;_; [emoji=familiar heart] also, may i be removed from all pinglists? thank you!!
@rohi

hello!! i'm having some issues using the spreadsheet, i have 8 dergs i'm auctioning and i entered all their information 3 separate times into the spreadsheet, but the pinglists never generate? it just stays at "go to step 2". the first time i noticed that i didn't select "auctions" or anything under that, so i fixed that but still nothing came up. i refreshed and tried a couple other times butttt.. yeah, i'm not sure if it's just my dino laptop or what, even tho i've never had this issue!! i also waited 20+ mins. if anyone could help me or even just make the pinglist (ofc i would pay for the trouble) i'd be very grateful ;_;

also, may i be removed from all pinglists? thank you!!
chibi adopts
sales
back from hiatus, everything is a wip :,)
OgatP5p.png
@oof hello, which pinglist creator are you using? i'm on mobile right now but will get you removed shortly.
@oof hello, which pinglist creator are you using? i'm on mobile right now but will get you removed shortly.
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu
i tried using the first and second one, but i deleted all the entered stuff a while ago. i can try again if you need to detect the issue? and thank you!!
@ladylilitu
i tried using the first and second one, but i deleted all the entered stuff a while ago. i can try again if you need to detect the issue? and thank you!!
chibi adopts
sales
OgatP5p.png
@Rohi

Here’s another misping for colors I got a couple of days ago.

Thread

None of the colors match what’s on my spreadsheet info. I’m not sure if you want links every time so I’m sorry for bothering you with it!
@Rohi

Here’s another misping for colors I got a couple of days ago.

Thread

None of the colors match what’s on my spreadsheet info. I’m not sure if you want links every time so I’m sorry for bothering you with it!
Buying Food UMAs
@oof did you manage to get it working? I've tried just now and not had any issues so if you could please try again and ping us if it doesn't work we can then take a look from there c:

@Burger Extra links are definitely helpful! We try to catch the obvious miss-pings like this one as they come through but I get 100+ notifs each day and don't always get the time to check them all. If we have the links then we can get an idea of how often this is occurring and reach out to the people running the threads.
@oof did you manage to get it working? I've tried just now and not had any issues so if you could please try again and ping us if it doesn't work we can then take a look from there c:

@Burger Extra links are definitely helpful! We try to catch the obvious miss-pings like this one as they come through but I get 100+ notifs each day and don't always get the time to check them all. If we have the links then we can get an idea of how often this is occurring and reach out to the people running the threads.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@rohi yes i did! i figured out that when i applied something in a specific box of the "special category" section, the pinglist would disappear and change to "please complete step 2" but when i removed it, the pinglist would come back? so i just left it out ^_^
@rohi yes i did! i figured out that when i applied something in a specific box of the "special category" section, the pinglist would disappear and change to "please complete step 2" but when i removed it, the pinglist would come back? so i just left it out ^_^
chibi adopts
sales
OgatP5p.png
@oof hmm that's rather odd, could you confirm which cell/option it was (if you can remember/even a rough idea would be helpful) so that we can look into it because that definitely shouldn't be happening
@oof hmm that's rather odd, could you confirm which cell/option it was (if you can remember/even a rough idea would be helpful) so that we can look into it because that definitely shouldn't be happening
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi @ladylilitu
Heyyyy, the G2 imperial pinglist generator seems to be broken! ;A;
It doesn't generate anything (and the dropdown on the flight specifics 'light' is broken too)
@Rohi @ladylilitu
Heyyyy, the G2 imperial pinglist generator seems to be broken! ;A;
It doesn't generate anything (and the dropdown on the flight specifics 'light' is broken too)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar Hello! Thank you for letting us know! looks like somebody had cut and paste the light box onto the ice box which was causing a #ref error in the back end. I have fixed it so it should now be working but please do let us know if you have any further issues c:
@Ysdaar Hello! Thank you for letting us know! looks like somebody had cut and paste the light box onto the ice box which was causing a #ref error in the back end. I have fixed it so it should now be working but please do let us know if you have any further issues c:
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 245 246