Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Always Open) Hunters (Applyfic SignUps)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Of course! I'll send in a couple once I have time then.
Of course! I'll send in a couple once I have time then.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@xSTORMDRAGONx Is this good? Sorry about the ping earlier! Asked a dumb question, lol!
  • name: Ed
  • *nickname(s):
  • age (16-20): 17
  • pronouns: He/Him/They/Them
  • sexuality: Demipan
  • hunter colours: Brown & Beige
  • signature weapon (only 1): Shortsword
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Can cling to most surfaces, so long as they're stable, and dry.
  • personality: Reserved. Quiet. Sharp. Anxious. Standoffish
  • appearance: Ed is a slenderly built, 4'9 man with dirty blonde, short, curly hair and tanned skin. He has narrow eyes, a small nose, a round jaw, and puffy cheeks. He usually wears a long, brown cloak and hood as to conceal himself, with small leather shoes, and leather gloves.
  • is your character open to romance: Yes
  • other: He prefers stealth to open combat, clinging to or scaling otherwise impassible surfaces to get an edge on his foes. He keeps a locket as the only memorabilia of a happier times with his parents, being the only thing he managed to keep of theirs.
@xSTORMDRAGONx Is this good? Sorry about the ping earlier! Asked a dumb question, lol!
  • name: Ed
  • *nickname(s):
  • pronouns: He/Him/They/Them
  • sexuality: Demipan
  • hunter colours: Brown & Beige
  • signature weapon (only 1): Shortsword
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Can cling to most surfaces, so long as they're stable, and dry.
  • personality: Reserved. Quiet. Sharp. Anxious. Standoffish
  • appearance: Ed is a slenderly built, 4'9 man with dirty blonde, short, curly hair and tanned skin. He has narrow eyes, a small nose, a round jaw, and puffy cheeks. He usually wears a long, brown cloak and hood as to conceal himself, with small leather shoes, and leather gloves.
  • is your character open to romance: Yes
  • other: He prefers stealth to open combat, clinging to or scaling otherwise impassible surfaces to get an edge on his foes. He keeps a locket as the only memorabilia of a happier times with his parents, being the only thing he managed to keep of theirs.
@xSTORMDRAGONx I can't make a decision to save a life, so I submitted several different characters. You can just pick and choose the one you think you'd like to write the most about!
Quote:
  • name: Azylia Wyrmblood (She made that last up name to sound cooler)
  • *nickname(s): Azzy, Zil, Zee
  • pronouns: She/Her
  • sexuality: Bisexual
  • hunter colours: Orange and dark gray
  • signature weapon (only 1): (Wasn't sure what to put here, since I imagine she'd be the type to use hand-to-hand combat along with her abilities)
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Pyromancy
  • personality: Azylia is the female equivalent of a himbo (a herbo?) In that she's beefy, she's kind, and she's lacking in brain cells. She's not very skilled when it comes to social interaction, but she doesn't seem to notice, or even mind. Azylia can come across as overbearing to people, as she treats everyone as a friend, and is constantly fired up and excited about everything. She loves her job as a Hunter with a burning passion, and she feels most at home during the heat of battle. Loyal to a fault, she'll throw herself right into danger to protect her friends. That said, don't attempt to befriend Azylia unless you're prepared to be asked to duel for fun at least once.
  • appearance: Tan skin, very muscular build, messy waist-length black hair, orange eyes, and a gnarly scar that goes from right above her left eye to just below her navel
  • is your character open to romance: Absolutely!
  • other: She has no backstory that I've thought of, so feel free to go as wild as you want on that front

(Will edit later with the other characters)
@xSTORMDRAGONx I can't make a decision to save a life, so I submitted several different characters. You can just pick and choose the one you think you'd like to write the most about!
Quote:
  • name: Azylia Wyrmblood (She made that last up name to sound cooler)
  • *nickname(s): Azzy, Zil, Zee
  • pronouns: She/Her
  • sexuality: Bisexual
  • hunter colours: Orange and dark gray
  • signature weapon (only 1): (Wasn't sure what to put here, since I imagine she'd be the type to use hand-to-hand combat along with her abilities)
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Pyromancy
  • personality: Azylia is the female equivalent of a himbo (a herbo?) In that she's beefy, she's kind, and she's lacking in brain cells. She's not very skilled when it comes to social interaction, but she doesn't seem to notice, or even mind. Azylia can come across as overbearing to people, as she treats everyone as a friend, and is constantly fired up and excited about everything. She loves her job as a Hunter with a burning passion, and she feels most at home during the heat of battle. Loyal to a fault, she'll throw herself right into danger to protect her friends. That said, don't attempt to befriend Azylia unless you're prepared to be asked to duel for fun at least once.
  • appearance: Tan skin, very muscular build, messy waist-length black hair, orange eyes, and a gnarly scar that goes from right above her left eye to just below her navel
  • is your character open to romance: Absolutely!
  • other: She has no backstory that I've thought of, so feel free to go as wild as you want on that front

(Will edit later with the other characters)
z7o7CpN.png
@LegendaryManpig Ed is accepted! He sounds like he'll be a good Hunter, if not a very social one.

@abyssals Koit is also accepted (I sympathize with his fear of needles)! Feel free to make more characters whenever inspiration strikes.

@Valstrax I'll use Azylia, and just letting you know that hand to hand is a perfectly acceptable "weapon". If you'd like to make more characters, go ahead as long as you ping me so I don't miss the edits.
@LegendaryManpig Ed is accepted! He sounds like he'll be a good Hunter, if not a very social one.

@abyssals Koit is also accepted (I sympathize with his fear of needles)! Feel free to make more characters whenever inspiration strikes.

@Valstrax I'll use Azylia, and just letting you know that hand to hand is a perfectly acceptable "weapon". If you'd like to make more characters, go ahead as long as you ping me so I don't miss the edits.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Thank you! I'll definitely make at least one more! I already have an idea in mind, hehe!
Thank you! I'll definitely make at least one more! I already have an idea in mind, hehe!
Had a bit of a busy week and spent way too long making reference pictures for this, but without further ado, here are my characters! Let me know if any changes need to be made.

• Name: Denae Reese
  • Age (16-20): 19
  • Pronouns: He/Him
  • Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Hunter colours: Orange and Teal
  • Signature weapon (only 1): Sickle
  • Arcane specialty (only 1): Force Field Projection
  • Personality: Charismatic, passionate, and bearing an inflated ego, Denae is built for the cameras. While his theatrics and blunt thinking might ward others off at first, it's what attracts even the weariest of people to his side: he's a people pleaser and knows what he does best. His heartfelt comments, instantaneous humor, and flirtatious nature are enough for most people to connect with him in due time. Still, his loyalties lie first and foremost to himself; he will shift his stance from sincere to deceptive in seconds if it helps himself. For this reason, Denae often takes up the leader role in social environments. He can and will take the spotlight if all it is is to entertain himself: whether it be bringing the group together or taking brazen action.
  • Appearance: Denae is a man standing at about 6"1 with a fit build. He sports soft copper blonde hair, a face dappled in freckles from his work in the beaten sun, and blue-green eyes. His outfit is made of flowing teal and burnt orange cloth, adorned only by a speckling of copper jewelry-- most notably of which is a nose ring.
    *Artbreeder ref. picture touched up by yours truly: https://imgur.com/eN0aDbj
  • Is your character open to romance: Very much so! However, I will say he tends to have more flings than substantial relationships.
  • Other:
    -Musically inclined and loves to make it known. He's particularly fluent at singing and with a select few instruments.

---
  • Name: Faye Aeneas
  • Age (16-20): 17
  • Pronouns: She/Her, They/Them
  • Sexuality: Heterosexual
  • Hunter colours: Coral and Gold
  • Signature weapon (only 1): (Magically Enhanced) Throwing Knives
  • Arcane specialty (only 1): Telekinesis
  • Personality: Emotional and independent: Faye can only be described as someone who is in her own world. When holding a conversation, her words are kind but her eyes will often look past them. Social pretenses can escape her: she'll either not speak at all or come off strongly. It's hard to tell what she's thinking behind those big but untelling eyes. Once she becomes familiar with someone, she is a friendly face and a fiercely devoted friend. Her plated loyalty is something that often gets taken advantage of. Only in combat is a different side seen of Faye where she'll slap back into focus and take on what is in front of her.
  • Appearance: Faye has an ethereal appearance who most onlookers pin down to her having an arcane ability. Standing at 5"5, she has glowing beige skin and a pink doe-eyed stare. Locks of dirty blonde hair come down to her upper-chest but often can be found styled in messy buns or braids.
    *Artbreeder ref. picture touched up by yours truly: https://imgur.com/DYKhAbF
  • Is your character open to romance: Yes.
  • Other:
    -Book smart, not street smart.
Had a bit of a busy week and spent way too long making reference pictures for this, but without further ado, here are my characters! Let me know if any changes need to be made.

• Name: Denae Reese
  • Age (16-20): 19
  • Pronouns: He/Him
  • Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Hunter colours: Orange and Teal
  • Signature weapon (only 1): Sickle
  • Arcane specialty (only 1): Force Field Projection
  • Personality: Charismatic, passionate, and bearing an inflated ego, Denae is built for the cameras. While his theatrics and blunt thinking might ward others off at first, it's what attracts even the weariest of people to his side: he's a people pleaser and knows what he does best. His heartfelt comments, instantaneous humor, and flirtatious nature are enough for most people to connect with him in due time. Still, his loyalties lie first and foremost to himself; he will shift his stance from sincere to deceptive in seconds if it helps himself. For this reason, Denae often takes up the leader role in social environments. He can and will take the spotlight if all it is is to entertain himself: whether it be bringing the group together or taking brazen action.
  • Appearance: Denae is a man standing at about 6"1 with a fit build. He sports soft copper blonde hair, a face dappled in freckles from his work in the beaten sun, and blue-green eyes. His outfit is made of flowing teal and burnt orange cloth, adorned only by a speckling of copper jewelry-- most notably of which is a nose ring.
    *Artbreeder ref. picture touched up by yours truly: https://imgur.com/eN0aDbj
  • Is your character open to romance: Very much so! However, I will say he tends to have more flings than substantial relationships.
  • Other:
    -Musically inclined and loves to make it known. He's particularly fluent at singing and with a select few instruments.

---
  • Name: Faye Aeneas
  • Age (16-20): 17
  • Pronouns: She/Her, They/Them
  • Sexuality: Heterosexual
  • Hunter colours: Coral and Gold
  • Signature weapon (only 1): (Magically Enhanced) Throwing Knives
  • Arcane specialty (only 1): Telekinesis
  • Personality: Emotional and independent: Faye can only be described as someone who is in her own world. When holding a conversation, her words are kind but her eyes will often look past them. Social pretenses can escape her: she'll either not speak at all or come off strongly. It's hard to tell what she's thinking behind those big but untelling eyes. Once she becomes familiar with someone, she is a friendly face and a fiercely devoted friend. Her plated loyalty is something that often gets taken advantage of. Only in combat is a different side seen of Faye where she'll slap back into focus and take on what is in front of her.
  • Appearance: Faye has an ethereal appearance who most onlookers pin down to her having an arcane ability. Standing at 5"5, she has glowing beige skin and a pink doe-eyed stare. Locks of dirty blonde hair come down to her upper-chest but often can be found styled in messy buns or braids.
    *Artbreeder ref. picture touched up by yours truly: https://imgur.com/DYKhAbF
  • Is your character open to romance: Yes.
  • Other:
    -Book smart, not street smart.
uCEnQTB.gif
@lemonjuiice Both characters are good! They're on either side of the personality spectrum, which will give me a chance to try out writing different types of people. Thank you for submitting them.
@lemonjuiice Both characters are good! They're on either side of the personality spectrum, which will give me a chance to try out writing different types of people. Thank you for submitting them.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
ah, sorry, i'm gonna have to delete koit from this because of stuff that came up. good luck with your writing, though!
ah, sorry, i'm gonna have to delete koit from this because of stuff that came up. good luck with your writing, though!
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
Yes, that’s what I was going for when I chose those characters! Can’t wait to see them in writing. And before I forget, how many characters are you looking for before this goes into progress?
Yes, that’s what I was going for when I chose those characters! Can’t wait to see them in writing. And before I forget, how many characters are you looking for before this goes into progress?
uCEnQTB.gif
[LIST] [*]name: Dawson Bailey [*]*nickname(s): Some people occasionally call them Bailey [*]age (16-20): 18 [*]pronouns: She/Her, He/Him, They/Them [*]sexuality: Bigender pansexual [*]hunter colours: Forest green and black [*]signature weapon (only 1): Dagger [*]arcane specialty (only 1): Dawson can read minds [*]personality: They are generally cool and calm. Dawson isn't necessarily quiet, as they enjoy talking to people they are close to, and will enjoy fun here and there, but otherwise keeps to themself. They are street smart and cunning, and can fight well, due to their ability, but doesn't like killing very much. [*]appearance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202106/626197_jwxxmtTv.png[/img] [*]is your character open to romance: Yes!!! [*]other: -They absolutely despise chocolate -They have terrible aim, and cannot throw well [/LIST]
  • name: Dawson Bailey
  • *nickname(s): Some people occasionally call them Bailey
  • age (16-20): 18
  • pronouns: She/Her, He/Him, They/Them
  • sexuality: Bigender pansexual
  • hunter colours: Forest green and black
  • signature weapon (only 1): Dagger
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Dawson can read minds
  • personality: They are generally cool and calm. Dawson isn't necessarily quiet, as they enjoy talking to people they are close to, and will enjoy fun here and there, but otherwise keeps to themself. They are street smart and cunning, and can fight well, due to their ability, but doesn't like killing very much.
  • appearance: 626197_jwxxmtTv.png
  • is your character open to romance: Yes!!!
  • other:
    -They absolutely despise chocolate
    -They have terrible aim, and cannot throw well
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15