Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Always Open) Hunters (Applyfic SignUps)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Phoenixgirl111 Not at all!
@Phoenixgirl111 Not at all!
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Hunter Form: [LIST] [*]name: Gwendolyn [*]*nickname(s): Gwen [*]age (16-20): 18 [*]pronouns: She/Her [*]sexuality: Bi [*]hunter colours: Brown and Gold [*]signature weapon (only 1): A sword with a gold hilt, and gears decorating the blade just above the hilt [*]arcane specialty (only 1): Gwen can control any type of machinery [*]personality: She is sweet, but fierce and outgoing. Her kindly output towards other people is what makes her her, but she's also fiery and will protect herself and others to the end. Gwen is also quite smart :) [*]appearance: (She looks a bit younger here than she actually looks) [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202107/610761_JNzM2Nz1.png[/img] [*]is your character open to romance: Yep! [*]*other: - she's got a bit of a british accent - Gwen is great with machines. She can fix stuff, and make a few smaller things with the right parts [/LIST]
Hunter Form:
  • name: Gwendolyn
  • *nickname(s): Gwen
  • age (16-20): 18
  • pronouns: She/Her
  • sexuality: Bi
  • hunter colours: Brown and Gold
  • signature weapon (only 1): A sword with a gold hilt, and gears decorating the blade just above the hilt
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Gwen can control any type of machinery
  • personality: She is sweet, but fierce and outgoing. Her kindly output towards other people is what makes her her, but she's also fiery and will protect herself and others to the end. Gwen is also quite smart :)
  • appearance: (She looks a bit younger here than she actually looks)
    610761_JNzM2Nz1.png
  • is your character open to romance: Yep!
  • *other:
    - she's got a bit of a british accent
    - Gwen is great with machines. She can fix stuff, and make a few smaller things with the right parts
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
  • name: Rowan Flametongue
  • age (16-20): 17
  • pronouns: they/them/he/him
  • sexuality: pansexual
  • hunter colours: moonlight, shaded fern
  • signature weapon (only 1): scimitar
  • arcane specialty (only 1): shapeshifting
  • personality: jauntily charismatic, flirtatious, playful
  • appearance: tall and slim, shoulder length autumn leaf-colored hair usually in a ponytail, long, sharp canines set in pearly white teeth, tall hunting boots with Celtic rune-style shapes engraved, small gems on chains...pretty much everywhere, beautifully made scabbard on a woven belt with an Urnes snakes buckle of silver.
  • is your character open to romance: he/they encourage it.
  • other: Rowan is one of those characters you expect to be...okay...before he, like, takes someone's beating heart out of their body while laughing or something.
  • name: Rowan Flametongue
  • age (16-20): 17
  • pronouns: they/them/he/him
  • sexuality: pansexual
  • hunter colours: moonlight, shaded fern
  • signature weapon (only 1): scimitar
  • arcane specialty (only 1): shapeshifting
  • personality: jauntily charismatic, flirtatious, playful
  • appearance: tall and slim, shoulder length autumn leaf-colored hair usually in a ponytail, long, sharp canines set in pearly white teeth, tall hunting boots with Celtic rune-style shapes engraved, small gems on chains...pretty much everywhere, beautifully made scabbard on a woven belt with an Urnes snakes buckle of silver.
  • is your character open to romance: he/they encourage it.
  • other: Rowan is one of those characters you expect to be...okay...before he, like, takes someone's beating heart out of their body while laughing or something.
TD98mt2.png
@Phoenixgirl111 Gwen is accepted. I really like her steampunk theme and the personality you gave her!
@Phoenixgirl111 Gwen is accepted. I really like her steampunk theme and the personality you gave her!
TD98mt2.png
@HeyitsRae I really like Rowan's character and am happy to add him to the roster, but I just need clarification on two things: what exactly does he shapeshift into (animals, other humans, both, etc) and what his colours are (silver and dark green?)
@HeyitsRae I really like Rowan's character and am happy to add him to the roster, but I just need clarification on two things: what exactly does he shapeshift into (animals, other humans, both, etc) and what his colours are (silver and dark green?)
TD98mt2.png
1. He can only shapeshift into creatures in his environment (fish underwater, deer in a forest, etc.) or that he can see.
2. A slightly opalescent or seeming-to-almost-change-shade midnight blue and a deep forest green, but almost slightly blue, like if you were painting shadows.
Rae
1. He can only shapeshift into creatures in his environment (fish underwater, deer in a forest, etc.) or that he can see.
2. A slightly opalescent or seeming-to-almost-change-shade midnight blue and a deep forest green, but almost slightly blue, like if you were painting shadows.
Rae
TD98mt2.png
@HeyitsRae Thank you for the clarification. Rowan is accepted and I'm looking forwards to incorporating him into the story! If you'd like to read the chapters of the story that have been made public so far, you can find the link in the main post of this forum
@HeyitsRae Thank you for the clarification. Rowan is accepted and I'm looking forwards to incorporating him into the story! If you'd like to read the chapters of the story that have been made public so far, you can find the link in the main post of this forum
TD98mt2.png
Awesome, thank you!
Awesome, thank you!
TD98mt2.png
[center][emoji=white gem size=1][/center]
Hi! Is it alright if I drop in an OC or two? This seems pretty cool!
Hi! Is it alright if I drop in an OC or two? This seems pretty cool!
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15