Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Always Open) Hunters (Applyfic SignUps)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Just telling you I edited the post about Aster's appearance. I didn't really think about what he wore, so I changed his outfit.
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Just telling you I edited the post about Aster's appearance. I didn't really think about what he wore, so I changed his outfit.
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/79.png[/img][/center]
79.png
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
[center][emoji=white gem size=1][/center]
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Bump! Also, I'm planning on once again rewriting Ebony's character sheet thing aswell as maybe answering a few of the extra questions for her. I won't change anything big, I just don't like how I had written it and it kind of makes me cringe whenever I read it.
Bump! Also, I'm planning on once again rewriting Ebony's character sheet thing aswell as maybe answering a few of the extra questions for her. I won't change anything big, I just don't like how I had written it and it kind of makes me cringe whenever I read it.
I am just wondering if it is ok to submit characters still, because the story started. i have a idea for a character so yeah

edit: they are not a hunter
I am just wondering if it is ok to submit characters still, because the story started. i have a idea for a character so yeah

edit: they are not a hunter
4Co921H.png
@Ferret333 Yes, go ahead! New characters are always welcome
@Ferret333 Yes, go ahead! New characters are always welcome
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx
Edited Ebony's character sheet thing. I'll be adding the extra questions here aswell once I'm finished with them
  • name: Ebony
  • *nickname(s):
  • age (16-20): 16
  • pronouns: she/her
  • sexuality: pan
  • hunter colours: Shale and wisteria
  • signature weapon (only 1): longbow
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Has a pair of large feathery wings that she can use to fly short distances (only 2-5 minutes before needing to land) But are usually used to glide or as a shield in battle.
  • personality: Shy and a bit nervous, Ebony is introverted and is usually by herself. She enjoys being around other people although because of her introverted personality, she doesn’t talk much. Ebony is known to notice things that most people wouldn't and is fairly intelligent for her age.
    I picture her becoming more confident as the story goes on.
  • appearance: Ebony is a slender 5.7 girl with pale skin and long black hair that matches the color of her wings. She has bright green eyes, and a long scar that runs across her upper left arm which is usually hidden by her clothing. She usually has a bruise or two from times where she has accidentally banged into things while flying. Ebony will wear anything that fits seeing that it's hard to find clothing that would fit someone with wings, although she prefers to wear clothing the color of the midnight sky so she can blend in with her surroundings at night.
  • is your character open to romance: Yep!
  • other: She enjoys drawing as both a hobby, and a way to map out her ideas.
    She wants to learn more about her past, as well as her family which is one of the only reasons she hasn't tried running away, as her chances of learning more would slim if she was a runaway.
    Although she wouldn't say this outloud, she despises being just a form of entertainment and wishes that people with these abnormalities could live in normal society instead of being led to fight in the outside world or being held by the government.
    Even through all these years of training, she is still incredibly weak.
    Though she is left handed, Ebony tends to use her right hand more because of the scar on her upper left arm, though she still writes and draws with her left hand seeing that she only needs to use her wrist for those activities.
    I have no idea how she got her scar so you may choose how.
    Though she is small herself, her wingspan is quite long and can cover about 2 people if their standing next to each other (If someones short or really tall this might differ)
    Ebony can’t see glass...I just find it funny idk.

@xSTORMDRAGONx
Edited Ebony's character sheet thing. I'll be adding the extra questions here aswell once I'm finished with them
  • name: Ebony
  • *nickname(s):
  • age (16-20): 16
  • pronouns: she/her
  • sexuality: pan
  • hunter colours: Shale and wisteria
  • signature weapon (only 1): longbow
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Has a pair of large feathery wings that she can use to fly short distances (only 2-5 minutes before needing to land) But are usually used to glide or as a shield in battle.
  • personality: Shy and a bit nervous, Ebony is introverted and is usually by herself. She enjoys being around other people although because of her introverted personality, she doesn’t talk much. Ebony is known to notice things that most people wouldn't and is fairly intelligent for her age.
    I picture her becoming more confident as the story goes on.
  • appearance: Ebony is a slender 5.7 girl with pale skin and long black hair that matches the color of her wings. She has bright green eyes, and a long scar that runs across her upper left arm which is usually hidden by her clothing. She usually has a bruise or two from times where she has accidentally banged into things while flying. Ebony will wear anything that fits seeing that it's hard to find clothing that would fit someone with wings, although she prefers to wear clothing the color of the midnight sky so she can blend in with her surroundings at night.
  • is your character open to romance: Yep!
  • other: She enjoys drawing as both a hobby, and a way to map out her ideas.
    She wants to learn more about her past, as well as her family which is one of the only reasons she hasn't tried running away, as her chances of learning more would slim if she was a runaway.
    Although she wouldn't say this outloud, she despises being just a form of entertainment and wishes that people with these abnormalities could live in normal society instead of being led to fight in the outside world or being held by the government.
    Even through all these years of training, she is still incredibly weak.
    Though she is left handed, Ebony tends to use her right hand more because of the scar on her upper left arm, though she still writes and draws with her left hand seeing that she only needs to use her wrist for those activities.
    I have no idea how she got her scar so you may choose how.
    Though she is small herself, her wingspan is quite long and can cover about 2 people if their standing next to each other (If someones short or really tall this might differ)
    Ebony can’t see glass...I just find it funny idk.

Alright a new character for you
Non-Hunter Form:
  • name: Ahsoka Annagramma (don't question the random name generator)
  • *nickname(s):none
  • pronouns: she her
  • sexuality: straight
  • personality: overexcited fan girl, (you know the type)
  • appearance: light brown hair with pink highlights and tan skin.
  • *accessories (be they weapons, jewelry, etc): They always wear a pink, fabric armband
  • is your character open to romance: Yes
  • *story role suggestions: They want to sneak to earth to see the hunters irl
  • *other: Just kind of a fan girl of the hunters. Probably has a crush on a few different hunters.
Someone was going to make a character like this, it was inevitable
Alright a new character for you
Non-Hunter Form:
  • name: Ahsoka Annagramma (don't question the random name generator)
  • *nickname(s):none
  • pronouns: she her
  • sexuality: straight
  • personality: overexcited fan girl, (you know the type)
  • appearance: light brown hair with pink highlights and tan skin.
  • *accessories (be they weapons, jewelry, etc): They always wear a pink, fabric armband
  • is your character open to romance: Yes
  • *story role suggestions: They want to sneak to earth to see the hunters irl
  • *other: Just kind of a fan girl of the hunters. Probably has a crush on a few different hunters.
Someone was going to make a character like this, it was inevitable
4Co921H.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15