Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Always Open) Hunters (Applyfic SignUps)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@abyssals No worries. While I'm sad to see Koit go, I understand. Real life takes priority. @lemonjuiice Maybe one or two more, just in case. I'm working on the prologue and fine tuning my plans right now though, and those should be done soon. @Phoenixgirl111 Dawson is accepted, though I'm having a hard time understanding how [i]anyone[/i] could not like chocolate [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1]
@abyssals No worries. While I'm sad to see Koit go, I understand. Real life takes priority.

@lemonjuiice Maybe one or two more, just in case. I'm working on the prologue and fine tuning my plans right now though, and those should be done soon.

@Phoenixgirl111 Dawson is accepted, though I'm having a hard time understanding how anyone could not like chocolate
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Sounds good.
Sounds good.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
This is so cool! Might come back if I can figure out a good character idea. Love the storyline
This is so cool! Might come back if I can figure out a good character idea. Love the storyline
@xSTORMDRAGONx here's my other characters! [quote][LIST] [*]name: Stryke Russell [*]*nickname(s): "That flashy lightning sh**head" "Council's pet," "Stuck-up kiss-a**" [*]age (16-20):15 [*]pronouns: he/him [*]sexuality: Gay [*]hunter colours: Cyan and [i]oh god I don't know how to describe this color but the hexcode is #a0987c[/i] [*]signature weapon (only 1): Crossbow [*]arcane specialty (only 1): Harnessing electricity [*]personality: Stryke is, to say the least, a tad insufferable. He's incredibly skilled as a hunter and he's definitely let all that praise get to his head. Most of the time he's a bit of a lone wolf, though it's debatable as to whether that's intentional on Stryke's part. [*]appearance:[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708069048382128130/856258951912882176/Untitled18_20210620134705.png[/img] (wears a hat similar to [color=royalblue][url=https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/w/images/thumb/4/4c/Model-Valerian_Archer%27s_Hat-Female-Elezen.png/200px-Model-Valerian_Archer%27s_Hat-Female-Elezen.png]this,[/url][/color] but brown with a cyan feather) [*]is your character open to romance: yep [*]other: -Cares a surprising lot about his appearance -Uses static to help style his hair -At least 10% of the rumors people tell about him are true -Some people theorize that "Stryke" is a made-up name, and that "he seems like a person whose real name would be something like Erin" [/LIST][/quote] [quote][LIST] [*]name: Lucas Volkov [*]*nickname(s): Prefers to be called "Luke" [*]age (16-20): 17 [*]pronouns: he/him [*]sexuality: Gay/ace [*]hunter colours: Black and magenta [*]signature weapon (only 1): double-sided glaive [*]arcane specialty (only 1): Paralyzing vision (can fill a target with paralyzing fear by making eye contact, but deactivates when Luke blinks or breaks eye contact. Only works on a singular target) [*]personality: Luke is a rather chill individual, very calm and laid-back. Some would call him lazy, though Luke prefers the term "work-shy." When it comes to hunting, Luke goes all-out (mainly because he thinks it's fun). He likes singing and singing loud, much to the ire of whoever happens to be nearby [*]appearance: (old drawing, sorry-)[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/30963771_7C7DBGmD1knYU4T.png[/img] [*]is your character open to romance: sure! [*]other: -Occasionally uses his powers to mess with people, but more often then not gets accused of using his powers when he really isn't -Keeps smuggling guitars into his room somehow -Also smuggles in snacks for his friends [/LIST][/quote]
@xSTORMDRAGONx here's my other characters!
Quote:
  • name: Stryke Russell
  • *nickname(s): "That flashy lightning sh**head" "Council's pet," "Stuck-up kiss-a**"
  • age (16-20):15
  • pronouns: he/him
  • sexuality: Gay
  • hunter colours: Cyan and oh god I don't know how to describe this color but the hexcode is #a0987c
  • signature weapon (only 1): Crossbow
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Harnessing electricity
  • personality: Stryke is, to say the least, a tad insufferable. He's incredibly skilled as a hunter and he's definitely let all that praise get to his head. Most of the time he's a bit of a lone wolf, though it's debatable as to whether that's intentional on Stryke's part.
  • appearance:Untitled18_20210620134705.png
    (wears a hat similar to this, but brown with a cyan feather)
  • is your character open to romance: yep
  • other:
    -Cares a surprising lot about his appearance
    -Uses static to help style his hair
    -At least 10% of the rumors people tell about him are true
    -Some people theorize that "Stryke" is a made-up name, and that "he seems like a person whose real name would be something like Erin"
Quote:
  • name: Lucas Volkov
  • *nickname(s): Prefers to be called "Luke"
  • age (16-20): 17
  • pronouns: he/him
  • sexuality: Gay/ace
  • hunter colours: Black and magenta
  • signature weapon (only 1): double-sided glaive
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Paralyzing vision (can fill a target with paralyzing fear by making eye contact, but deactivates when Luke blinks or breaks eye contact. Only works on a singular target)
  • personality: Luke is a rather chill individual, very calm and laid-back. Some would call him lazy, though Luke prefers the term "work-shy." When it comes to hunting, Luke goes all-out (mainly because he thinks it's fun). He likes singing and singing loud, much to the ire of whoever happens to be nearby
  • appearance: (old drawing, sorry-)30963771_7C7DBGmD1knYU4T.png
  • is your character open to romance: sure!
  • other:
    -Occasionally uses his powers to mess with people, but more often then not gets accused of using his powers when he really isn't
    -Keeps smuggling guitars into his room somehow
    -Also smuggles in snacks for his friends
z7o7CpN.png
@TicciTuna Thank you! Please do come back if you can think of anything - the more characters, the better.

@Valstrax Both Stryke and Lucas are incredibly interesting. I can't wait to incorporate them into the story!
@TicciTuna Thank you! Please do come back if you can think of anything - the more characters, the better.

@Valstrax Both Stryke and Lucas are incredibly interesting. I can't wait to incorporate them into the story!
TD98mt2.png
[LIST] [*]name: William Berkenbosch [*]*nickname(s): Will. Bark. Bosch. [*]age (16-20): 19 [*]pronouns: They/them [*]sexuality: Bisexual [*]hunter colours: White and forest green [*]signature weapon (only 1): Blowgun [*]arcane specialty (only 1): Root magic. (Will is able to control roots. They can use this to bring them above ground for mobility, as well as defensive, and offensive purposes. Such as shielding themself from attacks, carrying them safely. Or ensnaring their enemies. They can only control up to five separate roots at a time though, and they have a limit on how long they can hold it for. (I'm leaving the limit up to you.)) [*]personality: On the outside, Will appears calm, collected, and friendly. On the inside however, you'll find an individual with an intense amount of bloodlust. They live for the kill. For the feeling of being a predator stalking their pray. Of chasing, and catching, and ending. This does not mean they're an untrustworthy person however, as those who would join them in their hunt will find them to be unwaveringly loyal to a fault. They're ultimately a social creature, and will seek out companions when they are lacking. If that be for an hour, or months, depends. Their greatest fear, is of being all alone in this world. Than again, when on the hunt, is one ever truly alone? [*]appearance: [url=https://picrew.me/image_maker/626197][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517561595996536835/856324604163391488/William.png[/img][/url] [*]is your character open to romance: Yeah [*]other: [*]Will loves sweets, especially chocolate. [*]Will loves physical contact with others. Feels more real to them than just words, in a way. [*]Will has a surprisingly good memory. They're the type to remember your birthday when you forgot, even though you only told them once 3 years ago! [/LIST] This good? :)
  • name: William Berkenbosch
  • *nickname(s): Will. Bark. Bosch.
  • age (16-20): 19
  • pronouns: They/them
  • sexuality: Bisexual
  • hunter colours: White and forest green
  • signature weapon (only 1): Blowgun
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Root magic. (Will is able to control roots. They can use this to bring them above ground for mobility, as well as defensive, and offensive purposes. Such as shielding themself from attacks, carrying them safely. Or ensnaring their enemies. They can only control up to five separate roots at a time though, and they have a limit on how long they can hold it for. (I'm leaving the limit up to you.))
  • personality: On the outside, Will appears calm, collected, and friendly. On the inside however, you'll find an individual with an intense amount of bloodlust. They live for the kill. For the feeling of being a predator stalking their pray. Of chasing, and catching, and ending.

This does not mean they're an untrustworthy person however, as those who would join them in their hunt will find them to be unwaveringly loyal to a fault. They're ultimately a social creature, and will seek out companions when they are lacking. If that be for an hour, or months, depends. Their greatest fear, is of being all alone in this world. Than again, when on the hunt, is one ever truly alone?
  • appearance:
    William.png
  • is your character open to romance: Yeah
  • other:
  • Will loves sweets, especially chocolate.
  • Will loves physical contact with others. Feels more real to them than just words, in a way.
  • Will has a surprisingly good memory. They're the type to remember your birthday when you forgot, even though you only told them once 3 years ago!

This good? :)
@xSTORMDRAGONx Is this good? First time doing something like this so my character might be a bit weird, sorry!

• name: Ebony
  • *nickname(s):
  • age (16-20): 16
  • pronouns: she/her
  • sexuality: pan
  • hunter colours: Shale and wisteria
  • signature weapon (only 1): longbow
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Has a pair of large feathery wings that she can use to fly short distances (only 2-5 minutes before needing to land) But are usually used to glide or as a shield in battle.
  • personality: Shy and a bit nervous, Ebony is introverted and is usually by herself. She enjoys being around other people although because of her awkward personality, she has no friends. Ebony is known to notice things that most people wouldn't and is fairly intelligent for her age.
  • appearance: Ebony is a slenderly built 5.7 girl with pale skin and long black hair that matches the color of her wings. She has bright green eyes, and a long scar that runs across her upper left arm which is usually hidden by her clothing. Other than that, she usually has no scars or bruises on her. Ebony will wear anything that fits seeing that it's hard to find clothing that would fit someone with wings, although she prefers to wear clothing the color of the midnight sky so she can blend in with her surroundings at night.
  • is your character open to romance: Yep!
  • other: She loves to draw and always seems to have paper and pencils to draw with no matter how many people tell her it's just a waste of paper.
    Her main reason why she is a hunter is because she believes through fame and fortune, she will be able to meet her family again.
    Although she wouldn't say this outloud, she despises being just a form of entertainment and wishes that people with these abnormalities could live in normal society instead of being led to fight in the outside world or being held by the government.
    Even through all these years of training, she is still incredibly weak.
    Edit: Shes also left handed.

@xSTORMDRAGONx Is this good? First time doing something like this so my character might be a bit weird, sorry!

• name: Ebony
  • *nickname(s):
  • age (16-20): 16
  • pronouns: she/her
  • sexuality: pan
  • hunter colours: Shale and wisteria
  • signature weapon (only 1): longbow
  • arcane specialty (only 1): Has a pair of large feathery wings that she can use to fly short distances (only 2-5 minutes before needing to land) But are usually used to glide or as a shield in battle.
  • personality: Shy and a bit nervous, Ebony is introverted and is usually by herself. She enjoys being around other people although because of her awkward personality, she has no friends. Ebony is known to notice things that most people wouldn't and is fairly intelligent for her age.
  • appearance: Ebony is a slenderly built 5.7 girl with pale skin and long black hair that matches the color of her wings. She has bright green eyes, and a long scar that runs across her upper left arm which is usually hidden by her clothing. Other than that, she usually has no scars or bruises on her. Ebony will wear anything that fits seeing that it's hard to find clothing that would fit someone with wings, although she prefers to wear clothing the color of the midnight sky so she can blend in with her surroundings at night.
  • is your character open to romance: Yep!
  • other: She loves to draw and always seems to have paper and pencils to draw with no matter how many people tell her it's just a waste of paper.
    Her main reason why she is a hunter is because she believes through fame and fortune, she will be able to meet her family again.
    Although she wouldn't say this outloud, she despises being just a form of entertainment and wishes that people with these abnormalities could live in normal society instead of being led to fight in the outside world or being held by the government.
    Even through all these years of training, she is still incredibly weak.
    Edit: Shes also left handed.

@LegendaryManpig Oh, I really like the contrast between what he is sometimes and what he's like on a hunt. It'll be fun to play into that.

@TicciTuna No worries, Ebony checks out! I like the idea of the quiet but powerful idealist.
@LegendaryManpig Oh, I really like the contrast between what he is sometimes and what he's like on a hunt. It'll be fun to play into that.

@TicciTuna No worries, Ebony checks out! I like the idea of the quiet but powerful idealist.
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Sorry, I know you didn't mean to, but Will's a they/them, not a he/him. Just for future reference.
@xSTORMDRAGONx

Sorry, I know you didn't mean to, but Will's a they/them, not a he/him. Just for future reference.
@LegendaryManpig Sorry, a lot of the pronouns blend together and I tend to mix them up. But in the actual stories I won't mess up.
@LegendaryManpig Sorry, a lot of the pronouns blend together and I tend to mix them up. But in the actual stories I won't mess up.
TD98mt2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15