Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 223 224
I have 1mil treasure, but the scroll will probably be gems so I'm better off buying one instead
I have 1mil treasure, but the scroll will probably be gems so I'm better off buying one instead
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
i’m excited to see what comes tomorrow, hoping for a new breed !
i’m excited to see what comes tomorrow, hoping for a new breed !
dino-egg-pixel.gifdark-dragon-hatchling-earth-pixel.gif
It seems to quick though- Veilspuns released like 4-6 months ago
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
[quote name="Sharkienss" date="2021-06-15 12:50:08" ] I have 1mil treasure, but the scroll will probably be gems so I'm better off buying one instead [/quote] [emoji=coatl sad size=2] I can't put real money into this game so i'd have to grind for hours to trade treasure into gems
Sharkienss wrote on 2021-06-15 12:50:08:
I can't put real money into this game so i'd have to grind for hours to trade treasure into gems
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
If they want to draw it out longer, it will probably "take time to research" how to free the new breed from their stony state.
If they want to draw it out longer, it will probably "take time to research" how to free the new breed from their stony state.
I'm going to guess Gargoyles, an ancient Earth breed, based on the script, the picture clues and the "statue" like state.
I'm going to guess Gargoyles, an ancient Earth breed, based on the script, the picture clues and the "statue" like state.
Txy1O4j.png
I honestly see why so many players chose FR over Dappervolk now xD

Also I smell speak of a new breed? ???????? While all of the breeds are 10/10 as is for me, it never hurts to get more! I enjoy the frequent updates <3
I honestly see why so many players chose FR over Dappervolk now xD

Also I smell speak of a new breed? ???????? While all of the breeds are 10/10 as is for me, it never hurts to get more! I enjoy the frequent updates <3
w
what do you mean bones
w
what do you mean bones
Gaolers and banes were 6 months apart. Veils and banes were 12 months apart. I guess veils and the new breed will be 6 months apart too
Gaolers and banes were 6 months apart. Veils and banes were 12 months apart. I guess veils and the new breed will be 6 months apart too
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 223 224