Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 223 224
I'm pretty sure the statues are just tundras and such meant to represent the missing dragons.
Does anyone remember what breed Fetter was, by the way?
I'm pretty sure the statues are just tundras and such meant to represent the missing dragons.
Does anyone remember what breed Fetter was, by the way?
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? [s]and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :([/s] [quote]Fetter is a male Spiral. He is Velya's apprentice and next in line to become Master Archaeologian of the Dragonhome Preservation Guild. Fetter is one of the dragons who vanished mysteriously in the Dragonhome Preservation Guild's excavation tunnels in Greatwyrm's Breach. [/quote]
@Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :(
Quote:
Fetter is a male Spiral. He is Velya's apprentice and next in line to become Master Archaeologian of the Dragonhome Preservation Guild. Fetter is one of the dragons who vanished mysteriously in the Dragonhome Preservation Guild's excavation tunnels in Greatwyrm's Breach.
ujsLf0j.gif
I got a pink suit set (demure federose) which I am probably never going to use - does anyone want to swap for a blue or some other colour?
I got a pink suit set (demure federose) which I am probably never going to use - does anyone want to swap for a blue or some other colour?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

From the Shallow End of the gene Pool....but then, life's a Beach anyway!
Fetter is a Spiral!
Fetter is a Spiral!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
[quote name="DW08" date="2021-06-15 16:17:49" ] @Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :( [/quote] Well all sorts of dragons have gone missing from the excavating archeologists at the dig site. Three named ones, including Velya's apprentice go missing in the story linked in the first post. That's why I think the living statues are just the missing dragons.
DW08 wrote on 2021-06-15 16:17:49:
@Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :(

Well all sorts of dragons have gone missing from the excavating archeologists at the dig site. Three named ones, including Velya's apprentice go missing in the story linked in the first post. That's why I think the living statues are just the missing dragons.
[quote][quote]@Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :([/quote] Well all sorts of dragons have gone missing from the excavating archeologists at the dig site. Three named ones, including Velya's apprentice go missing in the story linked in the first post. That's why I think the living statues are just the missing dragons.[/quote] But why would the Earthshaker do that to them? And why just take them and not the others in the first place?
Quote:
Quote:

Well all sorts of dragons have gone missing from the excavating archeologists at the dig site. Three named ones, including Velya's apprentice go missing in the story linked in the first post. That's why I think the living statues are just the missing dragons.

But why would the Earthshaker do that to them? And why just take them and not the others in the first place?
I may not have a fancy banner, but if you want to, please check out my hatchery!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2898520

[quote name="5booklover" date="2021-06-15 16:25:01" ] [quote][quote]@Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :([/quote] Well all sorts of dragons have gone missing from the excavating archeologists at the dig site. Three named ones, including Velya's apprentice go missing in the story linked in the first post. That's why I think the living statues are just the missing dragons.[/quote] But why would the Earthshaker do that to them? And why just take them and not the others in the first place? [/quote] I really dont think earthshaker did it. They just assumed he made the statues. I bet it's some new breed that captured the excavators for disturbing them and earthshaker helped us find them.
5booklover wrote on 2021-06-15 16:25:01:
Quote:
Quote:

But why would the Earthshaker do that to them? And why just take them and not the others in the first place?

I really dont think earthshaker did it. They just assumed he made the statues. I bet it's some new breed that captured the excavators for disturbing them and earthshaker helped us find them.
[quote name="5booklover" date="2021-06-15 16:25:01" ] [quote][quote]@Nekroba Why would those Statues be of the Ice Born Tundras? and Also I have no clue on Fetter. :([/quote] Well all sorts of dragons have gone missing from the excavating archeologists at the dig site. Three named ones, including Velya's apprentice go missing in the story linked in the first post. That's why I think the living statues are just the missing dragons.[/quote] But why would the Earthshaker do that to them? And why just take them and not the others in the first place? [/quote] Maybe its a new species of dragon or monster that can turn dragons to stone (like a basilisk) and the Earthshaker was guiding us to rescue them?
5booklover wrote on 2021-06-15 16:25:01:
Quote:
Quote:

Maybe its a new species of dragon or monster that can turn dragons to stone (like a basilisk) and the Earthshaker was guiding us to rescue them?
y6Tz96p.pngacecatcher.png
As usual I overslept because I stayed up too late (curse my wonky sleep schedule) but yay its over! It was really fun, this was my first anniversary event so I have no idea what others have been like xD
I have no idea what tomorrow is gonna bring, wheter a new dragon breed or something else entirely (is it possible, or are new dragons dropped on the anniversary) I'm really excited
As usual I overslept because I stayed up too late (curse my wonky sleep schedule) but yay its over! It was really fun, this was my first anniversary event so I have no idea what others have been like xD
I have no idea what tomorrow is gonna bring, wheter a new dragon breed or something else entirely (is it possible, or are new dragons dropped on the anniversary) I'm really excited
u94F7n8.png
Am I the only one who feels like we might get more than one Big Thing tomorrow? Like, this event was awesome, but also feels like a bit much for just a breed reveal? I just can't help feeling like tomorrow might be a new breed (also feeling modern now, was leaning ancient before but for some reason now I'm not) plus something else. Heck, possibly two breeds, both ancient and modern, or one breed and like, adventure mode or a new daily or something.

Either way I hope if we get a new breed the final prize is a few scrolls, I'm gonna wanna turn my yet-unhatched chest baby into one for the sake of the narrative.
Am I the only one who feels like we might get more than one Big Thing tomorrow? Like, this event was awesome, but also feels like a bit much for just a breed reveal? I just can't help feeling like tomorrow might be a new breed (also feeling modern now, was leaning ancient before but for some reason now I'm not) plus something else. Heck, possibly two breeds, both ancient and modern, or one breed and like, adventure mode or a new daily or something.

Either way I hope if we get a new breed the final prize is a few scrolls, I'm gonna wanna turn my yet-unhatched chest baby into one for the sake of the narrative.
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 223 224