Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 223 224
oooooohh

thank you for explaining!
oooooohh

thank you for explaining!
The statues have no beak, talons or feathered wings

To me the tail looks kinda like a scorpion tail plus the bat like wings so I think it'll be a manticore inspired dragon not a griffin

To me the tail looks kinda like a scorpion tail plus the bat like wings so I think it'll be a manticore inspired dragon not a griffin
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
i cant wait to see what the hatchling of thiss new breed looks like!! new permababy possibilities!!
i cant wait to see what the hatchling of thiss new breed looks like!! new permababy possibilities!!
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
What if it is a finned breed (water element) that has been turned into living stone by the Earthshaker?
What if it is a finned breed (water element) that has been turned into living stone by the Earthshaker?
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
omg I know nearly nothing about FR lore so I'm probably missing a lot of context clues, but those sure look like new dragons to me! New ancient breed?? Let's wake 'em up, let's save 'em aaaahhh I want to meet them, they look so cool!
omg I know nearly nothing about FR lore so I'm probably missing a lot of context clues, but those sure look like new dragons to me! New ancient breed?? Let's wake 'em up, let's save 'em aaaahhh I want to meet them, they look so cool!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tdZYof6.png
fdUVIfW.png
LRdLP2V.png
We all assuming it’s a new breed, id laugh if it wasn’t
We all assuming it’s a new breed, id laugh if it wasn’t

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
I hope people who participated get an egg [emoji=coatl scared size=2] I probably wouldn't be able to afford a scroll plus the genes [emoji=imperial sad size=2]
I hope people who participated get an egg I probably wouldn't be able to afford a scroll plus the genes
pridelink.png
They look very manticore inspired.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
If this is gonna be a new breed, the FR team made it really fun revealing it to us ^^
If this is gonna be a new breed, the FR team made it really fun revealing it to us ^^
J7D1quC.png
rI18gRz.png
8O67LBq.png
[quote name="Helixstorm" date="2021-06-15 12:42:10" ] They look very manticore inspired. [/quote] Yup! The statues have no beak, talons or feathered wings To me the tail looks kinda like a scorpion tail plus the bat like wings so I think it'll be a manticore inspired dragon not a griffin
Helixstorm wrote on 2021-06-15 12:42:10:
Yup!

pridelink.png
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 223 224