Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Seven Deadly Assas-sins
This has been a week long endeavor but I can finally say.. I've finished my seven deadly sins inspired dragons and am ready to share them with you all. [b][i]Pride the Leader[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70130231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701303/70130231_350.png[/img][/url] A generation one Obelisk born from a statue of stone. Pride is hard headed and stubborn and far too prideful to admit she's wrong or back down. Once she was born from her stone prison she fled the clans and lived alone where she took dirty jobs for Treasure and Gems. Her reputation quickly becoming that of an assassin, one who never missed a target until fairly recently. She might be slow but she's a heavy hitter who specializes and takes advantage from close ranged battles. As time went on Pride met with the rest of the seven deadly sins, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth, and Wrath. They now make a dream team of assas-sins (Envy came up with the name). They're close as a small clan who take a wide variety of jobs, other clans being able to hire them individually or as a team to take out a rival clan or enemy. Some even hiring them for hunting or arena battles. Pride carries a small replica of an Obelisk statue. She bares no family as the statue holds that reminder. But not all family needs to be that of kindred descent. [b][i]Envy the Fortune Teller[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69968114][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699682/69968114_350.png[/img][/url] Envy is a small spiral of Nature clan descent. He is quite the little troublemaker who loves to mess with people. He is a jealous fortune teller who purposely ruins the future of his clients by lying to them. He will do everything in his power to make sure his future is the brightest. He can only see certain aspects of the future not all of it. Envy could look into the future and predict that you'll be very happy in the future. But as time passes you learn your happiness was of an ill intended cause. Pride was tasked by request of a nature dragon that fell victim to Envy's lies and manipulations to kill him. she attempted to rid the nature clan of their pest but Envy's a slippery one. Envy managed to tire her out and came to a compromise. He fakes his own death and leaves along side Pride, or she leaves empty handed. They've fought along side each other ever since. Envy loves to learn magic tricks and carries around things such as a magicians hat and a deck of magic cards. He uses such items to scam gullible customers of their money. [b][i]Greed the Theif[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68296628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682967/68296628_350.png[/img][/url] Greed is a flirty and cocky shadow born pearlcatcher who is obsessed with women and riches. He's not quite the brightest at times but he's not plain stupid either.. probably. Greed is a hunter who kills for sport and adorns himself and his den with the pelt, horns, wings or other parts of the animals he kills. He values his "trophies" as he calls them, over himself at times. Greed had learned of the new Obelisk species early and understood that as they were just created, they had no clue of how their society worked. He took advantage of many young Obelisk's, using their innocence to rob them blind. He made such mistake in attempting to steal a satchel from Pride, only to end up running away with nothing but an angered Envy inside the bag. After a heated conversation with the spiral he agreed to take him back to Pride, if they didn't tell anyone about his thievery. Greed followed along despite Envy's complaints. He followed the two at their discontent and after a long while of putting up with him, they allowed him to tag along permanently. It's not like he was going to leave any time soon anyways. To Greed money is of incredible value, being used to buy anything in the world, or used for bribery to get away with his dirty deeds. [b][i]Gluttony the Cannibal[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70069501][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700696/70069501_350.png[/img][/url] Gluttony is a large fire Tundra. He was cast aside from the clan of fire from cannibalizing a fellow clanmate. Of course the news spread fast and no clan would take in a cannibal. He uses his fire to torch his victims to a crisp then eat them. He has an strange liking for insects, even modeling his armor after them, taking great admiration in the way insects attack their prey with their mandibles. He's very quiet and tends to himself and dislikes receiving help from others. He usually prefers to hunt on his own, as his strategy is to more or less burn everything in sight, which becomes difficult with a large team. Gluttony ran into the sins after attempting to eat Envy and he's been with them ever since. When fighting along the team it's all brute force and bashing his head into the enemy. And to everyone's surprise, he's a nice guy, just a little off is all. As of recent the sins have helped him hunt for more... normal food. When hunting they must make sure to make extra rounds to feed gluttony. [b][i]Lust the Witch[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70211490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702115/70211490_350.png[/img][/url] Lust is an arcane skydancer and the sister of Wrath. Lust is a witch in both her work and her attitude. She's snarky, she's sarcastic, she's a mean lady. She will take any target regardless of gender, fame, or status. Lust will put on a kind second face around in public to charm the people around her but the second she gets comfortable she'll let her true attitude shine. Her preferred method of killing is through the poison she brews. Brewing up concoctions like a madwoman. Lust and Wrath had only met a few times as children and at a very young age. Their father belonging to the Plaguebringer while their mother housed with the Arcanist. Their parents met rarely as crossing through was a long flight and not to mention they needed to care for their clan. Lust's mother raised her in the Arcane grounds while Wrath grew up with his father. It wasn't until they grouped up that they reunited. Greed quickly fell in love with Lust which she used to her advantage as many of the sins have a bounty on their heads, though Pride was able to recruit her instead. Lust enjoys brewing potions, since she was young she would assist her clan's healers in creating them. Though her help didn't last long once she learned to create toxins and fed them to her clan, poisoning many of the warriors and workers. No one ever found out who had done it since there were many healers who brewed and lust was especially well at hiding her evidence. The evidence which she carries along as a memento. [b][i]Sloth the Necromancer[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69461667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694617/69461667_350.png[/img][/url] Sloth is a wildclaw from a distant water clan, though raised on dry land more often. He's quite shy and afraid of confrontation. He's learned the act of necromancy and is capable of summoning a wide variety of ghosts and dead monsters which he uses to do the fighting for him, allowing him to stay as far away from the action as possible. He's too exhausted and afraid to fight his own battles so he pins the work on the undead and snags the money for himself. He loves animals and is saving the treasure he gains from his work for a pet, most preferably a kitty. His clan was not quite fond of him, as he always took a back seat during hunts and battles, leaving monsters to fight for him much to the complains of the clan. Determined to find a group to fit in, he abandoned his clan to search for the gang of misfits, the Assas-sins. Always open to more help they quickly accepted him into their group, well, not until after Greed decided Sloth needed to prove himself through a number of trials. Most of which being Greed commanding Sloth to do as he wished, which Pride was quick to put an end to. His book of necromancy was a gift to him from his late grandfather, a book passed down through generations of necromancers, which he holds dearly as a memory of his grandfather. He'd had it since a young age and brought small animals from the dead as practice, which only taught him how disgusting a moving corpse can be. [b][i]Wrath the Barbarian[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69934268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699343/69934268_350.png[/img][/url] Wrath is an Imperial from a plague clan, and the brother of Lust. He's a barbarian, a brute, he's rude, and not afraid to speak his mind. Wrath had been an obedient soldier to his clan. All until he was wounded in battle and blinded in his left eye, and thus retired early, to his discontent. He remembers his warrior days in great fondness, but would not go against his clan's orders. His body is tattered in scars, but it was the lost of his eye that left him a fallen soldier. While visiting the plague grounds for easy work, Wrath recognized his sister and spoke to her. She told him of the clan of assassin's she had joined. Wrath, desperate to relive his glory days, asked his sister to join her. Lust.. immediately shot him down, but thankfully, the Assas-sins had agreed Wrath would be a fine addition to the team. He works alongside Pride to work out the team's plans. He always prefers to stick to the plan, and if anyone ruins it, he will let them know. Wrath carries many mementos from his days as a soldier, including knives and his sword. Despite his clan's attempts to take them away, he'd stand his ground and kept them. Now using them to assist his new family in their work.
This has been a week long endeavor but I can finally say.. I've finished my seven deadly sins inspired dragons and am ready to share them with you all.

Pride the Leader
70130231_350.png

A generation one Obelisk born from a statue of stone. Pride is hard headed and stubborn and far too prideful to admit she's wrong or back down. Once she was born from her stone prison she fled the clans and lived alone where she took dirty jobs for Treasure and Gems. Her reputation quickly becoming that of an assassin, one who never missed a target until fairly recently. She might be slow but she's a heavy hitter who specializes and takes advantage from close ranged battles.

As time went on Pride met with the rest of the seven deadly sins, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth, and Wrath. They now make a dream team of assas-sins (Envy came up with the name). They're close as a small clan who take a wide variety of jobs, other clans being able to hire them individually or as a team to take out a rival clan or enemy. Some even hiring them for hunting or arena battles.

Pride carries a small replica of an Obelisk statue. She bares no family as the statue holds that reminder. But not all family needs to be that of kindred descent.

Envy the Fortune Teller
69968114_350.png

Envy is a small spiral of Nature clan descent. He is quite the little troublemaker who loves to mess with people. He is a jealous fortune teller who purposely ruins the future of his clients by lying to them. He will do everything in his power to make sure his future is the brightest. He can only see certain aspects of the future not all of it. Envy could look into the future and predict that you'll be very happy in the future. But as time passes you learn your happiness was of an ill intended cause.

Pride was tasked by request of a nature dragon that fell victim to Envy's lies and manipulations to kill him. she attempted to rid the nature clan of their pest but Envy's a slippery one. Envy managed to tire her out and came to a compromise. He fakes his own death and leaves along side Pride, or she leaves empty handed. They've fought along side each other ever since.

Envy loves to learn magic tricks and carries around things such as a magicians hat and a deck of magic cards. He uses such items to scam gullible customers of their money.

Greed the Theif
68296628_350.png

Greed is a flirty and cocky shadow born pearlcatcher who is obsessed with women and riches. He's not quite the brightest at times but he's not plain stupid either.. probably. Greed is a hunter who kills for sport and adorns himself and his den with the pelt, horns, wings or other parts of the animals he kills. He values his "trophies" as he calls them, over himself at times.

Greed had learned of the new Obelisk species early and understood that as they were just created, they had no clue of how their society worked. He took advantage of many young Obelisk's, using their innocence to rob them blind. He made such mistake in attempting to steal a satchel from Pride, only to end up running away with nothing but an angered Envy inside the bag. After a heated conversation with the spiral he agreed to take him back to Pride, if they didn't tell anyone about his thievery. Greed followed along despite Envy's complaints. He followed the two at their discontent and after a long while of putting up with him, they allowed him to tag along permanently. It's not like he was going to leave any time soon anyways.

To Greed money is of incredible value, being used to buy anything in the world, or used for bribery to get away with his dirty deeds.

Gluttony the Cannibal
70069501_350.png
Gluttony is a large fire Tundra. He was cast aside from the clan of fire from cannibalizing a fellow clanmate. Of course the news spread fast and no clan would take in a cannibal. He uses his fire to torch his victims to a crisp then eat them. He has an strange liking for insects, even modeling his armor after them, taking great admiration in the way insects attack their prey with their mandibles. He's very quiet and tends to himself and dislikes receiving help from others.

He usually prefers to hunt on his own, as his strategy is to more or less burn everything in sight, which becomes difficult with a large team. Gluttony ran into the sins after attempting to eat Envy and he's been with them ever since. When fighting along the team it's all brute force and bashing his head into the enemy. And to everyone's surprise, he's a nice guy, just a little off is all.

As of recent the sins have helped him hunt for more... normal food. When hunting they must make sure to make extra rounds to feed gluttony.

Lust the Witch
70211490_350.png

Lust is an arcane skydancer and the sister of Wrath. Lust is a witch in both her work and her attitude. She's snarky, she's sarcastic, she's a mean lady. She will take any target regardless of gender, fame, or status. Lust will put on a kind second face around in public to charm the people around her but the second she gets comfortable she'll let her true attitude shine. Her preferred method of killing is through the poison she brews. Brewing up concoctions like a madwoman.

Lust and Wrath had only met a few times as children and at a very young age. Their father belonging to the Plaguebringer while their mother housed with the Arcanist. Their parents met rarely as crossing through was a long flight and not to mention they needed to care for their clan. Lust's mother raised her in the Arcane grounds while Wrath grew up with his father. It wasn't until they grouped up that they reunited. Greed quickly fell in love with Lust which she used to her advantage as many of the sins have a bounty on their heads, though Pride was able to recruit her instead.

Lust enjoys brewing potions, since she was young she would assist her clan's healers in creating them. Though her help didn't last long once she learned to create toxins and fed them to her clan, poisoning many of the warriors and workers. No one ever found out who had done it since there were many healers who brewed and lust was especially well at hiding her evidence. The evidence which she carries along as a memento.

Sloth the Necromancer
69461667_350.png
Sloth is a wildclaw from a distant water clan, though raised on dry land more often. He's quite shy and afraid of confrontation. He's learned the act of necromancy and is capable of summoning a wide variety of ghosts and dead monsters which he uses to do the fighting for him, allowing him to stay as far away from the action as possible. He's too exhausted and afraid to fight his own battles so he pins the work on the undead and snags the money for himself. He loves animals and is saving the treasure he gains from his work for a pet, most preferably a kitty.

His clan was not quite fond of him, as he always took a back seat during hunts and battles, leaving monsters to fight for him much to the complains of the clan. Determined to find a group to fit in, he abandoned his clan to search for the gang of misfits, the Assas-sins. Always open to more help they quickly accepted him into their group, well, not until after Greed decided Sloth needed to prove himself through a number of trials. Most of which being Greed commanding Sloth to do as he wished, which Pride was quick to put an end to.

His book of necromancy was a gift to him from his late grandfather, a book passed down through generations of necromancers, which he holds dearly as a memory of his grandfather. He'd had it since a young age and brought small animals from the dead as practice, which only taught him how disgusting a moving corpse can be.

Wrath the Barbarian
69934268_350.png

Wrath is an Imperial from a plague clan, and the brother of Lust. He's a barbarian, a brute, he's rude, and not afraid to speak his mind. Wrath had been an obedient soldier to his clan. All until he was wounded in battle and blinded in his left eye, and thus retired early, to his discontent. He remembers his warrior days in great fondness, but would not go against his clan's orders. His body is tattered in scars, but it was the lost of his eye that left him a fallen soldier.

While visiting the plague grounds for easy work, Wrath recognized his sister and spoke to her. She told him of the clan of assassin's she had joined. Wrath, desperate to relive his glory days, asked his sister to join her. Lust.. immediately shot him down, but thankfully, the Assas-sins had agreed Wrath would be a fine addition to the team. He works alongside Pride to work out the team's plans. He always prefers to stick to the plan, and if anyone ruins it, he will let them know.

Wrath carries many mementos from his days as a soldier, including knives and his sword. Despite his clan's attempts to take them away, he'd stand his ground and kept them. Now using them to assist his new family in their work.
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
I love it!! Those are absolutely great!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
[quote name="Fluoroantimonic" date="2021-06-24 01:03:33" ] I love it!! Those are absolutely great! [/quote] Thank you!
Fluoroantimonic wrote on 2021-06-24 01:03:33:

Thank you!
pridelink.png
Very Cool Idea!!!
Very Cool Idea!!!
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Oh, they are awesome!
Oh, they are awesome!
VGxuHXT.png
Thank you all!
Thank you all!
pridelink.png
Greed's outfit has been updated with the new items
Greed's outfit has been updated with the new items
pridelink.png
Such a beautiful array of characters, Their stories are wonderfully detailed. I hope they all live long and great lives.
Such a beautiful array of characters, Their stories are wonderfully detailed. I hope they all live long and great lives.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
[quote name="chibithulu" date="2021-08-16 11:55:39" ] Such a beautiful array of characters, Their stories are wonderfully detailed. I hope they all live long and great lives. [/quote] Thank you!!
chibithulu wrote on 2021-08-16 11:55:39:
Thank you!!
pridelink.png