Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Universe Forums
1 2
So I feel like we’re all just standing around the dig site gossiping about the few glimpses of the stuff we can collectively see while we wait for the Guild to finish their examination and dispel/ confirm the rumors.
So I feel like we’re all just standing around the dig site gossiping about the few glimpses of the stuff we can collectively see while we wait for the Guild to finish their examination and dispel/ confirm the rumors.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
[quote=Velya] [b]Hurry, please assist Armik and Edgar with herding all of the volunteers as far from the statues as possible.[/b] Galford, Tetra, and myself, we need to evaluate these artefacts. What are they? Why did he leave them here? What does he want us to do? [/quote] That is [i]exactly [/i]what is happening. Our dragons are being corralled like cats out of the digsite. I find the coincidence to be pretty funny imo.
Velya wrote:
Hurry, please assist Armik and Edgar with herding all of the volunteers as far from the statues as possible. Galford, Tetra, and myself, we need to evaluate these artefacts. What are they? Why did he leave them here? What does he want us to do?

That is exactly what is happening. Our dragons are being corralled like cats out of the digsite.

I find the coincidence to be pretty funny imo.
WEtoEVH.png
There's a little camp/relaxation thread so I'm imagining all this along with thousands of clans just eating marshmallows and hopefully not being too loud for anyone in earshot of the dig site.
There's a little camp/relaxation thread so I'm imagining all this along with thousands of clans just eating marshmallows and hopefully not being too loud for anyone in earshot of the dig site.
Wonder what Earth Flight is saying in their forums
Wonder what Earth Flight is saying in their forums
18.jpg
Nursing sore claws from grinding digging, sipping on spare oil bottles like it's capri-sun...
Nursing sore claws from grinding digging, sipping on spare oil bottles like it's capri-sun...
DGvY4qO.gif
Isn’t oil technically a plant? Cause of that one in Golem’s Workshop. Share with the Tundras lol, they’re having a rough day.
Isn’t oil technically a plant? Cause of that one in Golem’s Workshop. Share with the Tundras lol, they’re having a rough day.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Sounds like an excellent time to be a tiny veilspun that can flutter out of the crowd and snoop seekritly.
Sounds like an excellent time to be a tiny veilspun that can flutter out of the crowd and snoop seekritly.
doFoi94.png
[quote name="Server" date="2021-06-15 11:41:09" ] [quote=Velya] [b]Hurry, please assist Armik and Edgar with herding all of the volunteers as far from the statues as possible.[/b] Galford, Tetra, and myself, we need to evaluate these artefacts. What are they? Why did he leave them here? What does he want us to do? [/quote] That is [i]exactly [/i]what is happening. Our dragons are being corralled like cats out of the digsite. I find the coincidence to be pretty funny imo. [/quote] If they're anything like us, the Fae and Veilspun would probably be sneaking towards the statues and start speculating like nuts.
Server wrote on 2021-06-15 11:41:09:
Velya wrote:
Hurry, please assist Armik and Edgar with herding all of the volunteers as far from the statues as possible. Galford, Tetra, and myself, we need to evaluate these artefacts. What are they? Why did he leave them here? What does he want us to do?

That is exactly what is happening. Our dragons are being corralled like cats out of the digsite.

I find the coincidence to be pretty funny imo.

If they're anything like us, the Fae and Veilspun would probably be sneaking towards the statues and start speculating like nuts.
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
There definitely are some journalists trying to spill "the true tea" about the Guild and what they're doing [emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
There definitely are some journalists trying to spill "the true tea" about the Guild and what they're doing

c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@thefemaledoctor

Spoilers: we aren't talking about DD in the earth forums. We like celebrating with all of you guys! <3

Earth forums are mainly games and mentoring programs. Not a whole lot of talk-y threads.
@thefemaledoctor

Spoilers: we aren't talking about DD in the earth forums. We like celebrating with all of you guys! <3

Earth forums are mainly games and mentoring programs. Not a whole lot of talk-y threads.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2