Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want to know! Hatch dates!
1 2 3 4 5
1. Lightning
2. Kitanya
3. 3302
4. June 8th, 2013

Hmm... well, when I first joined there weren't any programs yet because it was day 1 of public release, lol. I know the first thing I did after receiving my progens was breed them! Beyond that, my activities are lost to the ages. Did I go to the forums? Did I play what fairgrounds games there were? Did I go to the coliseum? NO idea, lol.

I did drag my best friend onto the site about a week after me. She no longer plays, but she might come back one day, who knows. She stopped playing mostly because her PhD was eating her alive, I think, lol.

I joined FR because I was ECSTATIC about the fact that Undel was part of a game with her art! I had been following her on deviantArt for years. Unfortunately, I missed all the Kickstarter stuff because I had been inactive on dA for long enough that when I came back, the KS had just ended. DX

I could gush about what I like about FR, but I'll just say the only things I DON'T really like are Dominance and the old coliseum PvP.

Most of my time on FR is spent buying and breeding dragons for projects! I have.... a lot of projects. Most of them are actually gene projects, though. The amount of gems/treasure I need to complete all my projects would frighten most people away from my insanity, lol. Beyond projects, I also collect apparel and familiars, host a raffle once a year, poke the forums now and then, and generally vibe. :3
1. Lightning
2. Kitanya
3. 3302
4. June 8th, 2013

Hmm... well, when I first joined there weren't any programs yet because it was day 1 of public release, lol. I know the first thing I did after receiving my progens was breed them! Beyond that, my activities are lost to the ages. Did I go to the forums? Did I play what fairgrounds games there were? Did I go to the coliseum? NO idea, lol.

I did drag my best friend onto the site about a week after me. She no longer plays, but she might come back one day, who knows. She stopped playing mostly because her PhD was eating her alive, I think, lol.

I joined FR because I was ECSTATIC about the fact that Undel was part of a game with her art! I had been following her on deviantArt for years. Unfortunately, I missed all the Kickstarter stuff because I had been inactive on dA for long enough that when I came back, the KS had just ended. DX

I could gush about what I like about FR, but I'll just say the only things I DON'T really like are Dominance and the old coliseum PvP.

Most of my time on FR is spent buying and breeding dragons for projects! I have.... a lot of projects. Most of them are actually gene projects, though. The amount of gems/treasure I need to complete all my projects would frighten most people away from my insanity, lol. Beyond projects, I also collect apparel and familiars, host a raffle once a year, poke the forums now and then, and generally vibe. :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-06-04 01:01:07" ] 1. Wind 2. SilverRipple 3. #481495 4. July 30th 2019 Additional: I found out about this site because of another book series about dragons! I was in the Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki, and back then using scries to represent our OCs wasn't against the rules, so a lot of people used FR scries as refs for their OCs. I was playing around in the Wiki's forums when I found the link to Flight Rising in a forum post <3 After I joined, I had no idea how to post in the forums or even how to do anything on them, besides viewing the first page, so naturally I didn't get a lotta help ;) I mostly figured out things by myself, until after a small hiatus I came back and thankfully found out how forums work xD [/quote] @SilverRipple Hey, I found out about FR from the WoF Fanon Wiki too! What's your username on the wiki, if you're okay with sharing? Also, here's my info: 1. Current Flight: Nature 2. Username (in its entirety): DriftingDreams 3. User ID#: 574584 4. Hatch* date: 2021-04-15
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-06-04 01:01:07:
1. Wind
2. SilverRipple
4. July 30th 2019

Additional:
I found out about this site because of another book series about dragons! I was in the Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki, and back then using scries to represent our OCs wasn't against the rules, so a lot of people used FR scries as refs for their OCs. I was playing around in the Wiki's forums when I found the link to Flight Rising in a forum post <3

After I joined, I had no idea how to post in the forums or even how to do anything on them, besides viewing the first page, so naturally I didn't get a lotta help ;) I mostly figured out things by myself, until after a small hiatus I came back and thankfully found out how forums work xD

@SilverRipple Hey, I found out about FR from the WoF Fanon Wiki too! What's your username on the wiki, if you're okay with sharing?

Also, here's my info:
1. Current Flight: Nature
2. Username (in its entirety): DriftingDreams
3. User ID#: 574584
4. Hatch* date: 2021-04-15
oJK1fXV.png
1.[emoji=plague rune size=1] 2.DarkCarnival (used to be BreadCIA when I first joined) 3.#519726 4.3/14/20 A friend of mine introduced me to Flight Rising, and I was interested in what ze was playing since it was a dress-up dragon game. I jokingly blame zym for introducing me this game cause I got addicted right off the hook (and I still do enjoy it!). I did not participate in forums immediately, according to my forum activity my first post was in 4/27/2020 where my intro catchphrase was "Greetings, my creepy beauties!" Looking back it was a bit cringe. I was playing a character after my favorite dragon back then, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60014442]Barey[/url], who had a bubbly personality that doesn't reflect who I really am. Now I talk casual here, whether it's serious tones or me jokeposting on forums. Just a chill clown friend who adores making outfit projects in this game
2.DarkCarnival (used to be BreadCIA when I first joined)
3.#519726
4.3/14/20

A friend of mine introduced me to Flight Rising, and I was interested in what ze was playing since it was a dress-up dragon game. I jokingly blame zym for introducing me this game cause I got addicted right off the hook (and I still do enjoy it!). I did not participate in forums immediately, according to my forum activity my first post was in 4/27/2020 where my intro catchphrase was "Greetings, my creepy beauties!"

Looking back it was a bit cringe. I was playing a character after my favorite dragon back then, Barey, who had a bubbly personality that doesn't reflect who I really am. Now I talk casual here, whether it's serious tones or me jokeposting on forums. Just a chill clown friend who adores making outfit projects in this game
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
1. Arcane
2. Espeon5712
4. 5/20/2015

I joined because a friend suggested the game!
1. Arcane
2. Espeon5712
4. 5/20/2015

I joined because a friend suggested the game!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

1. ARCANE
2. STORMYONVACATION
3. 535807
4. 2020-06-2
1. ARCANE
2. STORMYONVACATION
3. 535807
4. 2020-06-2
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1. Wind
2. callerunknown
3. 531103
4. May 24th, 2020

I hopped in after a seeing a dragon I absolutely fell in love with, starting as a plagueling. I had a bit of guidance and some care packages from friends, though I mainly found my own way. Mainly bought and bred dragons, stayed out of the forums for the most part, the coli, and especially dom. Shortly after joining, I made a hatchery and exalt rescue that didn't really take off lol
1. Wind
2. callerunknown
3. 531103
4. May 24th, 2020

I hopped in after a seeing a dragon I absolutely fell in love with, starting as a plagueling. I had a bit of guidance and some care packages from friends, though I mainly found my own way. Mainly bought and bred dragons, stayed out of the forums for the most part, the coli, and especially dom. Shortly after joining, I made a hatchery and exalt rescue that didn't really take off lol
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
1. Shadow
2. wyraj
3. 11900
4. June 18, 2013

I joined when the site was really new, so we didn't really have any noob programs around. I messed around for the first few months (at times I couldn't access the site because it was so laggy and my PC also sucked, so problems upon problems lol). I think the first thing I did on the site was try to buy one fae dragon of every flight. And boy were dragons expensive back then!

I got into the site from deviantart, I was looking through some fantasy/dragon related art and I saw one of the gods and I was like oh, this looks like a fun game!
1. Shadow
2. wyraj
3. 11900
4. June 18, 2013

I joined when the site was really new, so we didn't really have any noob programs around. I messed around for the first few months (at times I couldn't access the site because it was so laggy and my PC also sucked, so problems upon problems lol). I think the first thing I did on the site was try to buy one fae dragon of every flight. And boy were dragons expensive back then!

I got into the site from deviantart, I was looking through some fantasy/dragon related art and I saw one of the gods and I was like oh, this looks like a fun game!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1. Nature
2. arawoods
3. 365541
4. 20/01/2018

I remember when I first joined I got a dragon or two from a newcomer nature adoption thread, but that's about it!
1. Nature
2. arawoods
3. 365541
4. 20/01/2018

I remember when I first joined I got a dragon or two from a newcomer nature adoption thread, but that's about it!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1. Plague
2. Shian
3. 13256
4. 6/21/2013

Joined in one of the first open reg windows. Kinda just fumbled around by myself for the first few weeks. If I remember right, the site was up and down for a while so there wasn't much to do but scramble for currency for the Jubilee. I do remember reading that the festival items were retired so I had to make sure I had one of each thing but BOY was that difficult.

I only had puzzles and coli for income. And the coli/site might go down, but it would let you stay in the coli and show you the loot you got.... only because the site was down, you didn't get to keep any of it. It was super frustrating.

I tried buying gems and exchanging for treasure but since there were only a handful of gem genes, gem prices were abysmal. Something like 61:1 I think. Eventually I got a pm telling me to check out the forums but not many guides were written yet. What a wild wasteland that was.
1. Plague
2. Shian
3. 13256
4. 6/21/2013

Joined in one of the first open reg windows. Kinda just fumbled around by myself for the first few weeks. If I remember right, the site was up and down for a while so there wasn't much to do but scramble for currency for the Jubilee. I do remember reading that the festival items were retired so I had to make sure I had one of each thing but BOY was that difficult.

I only had puzzles and coli for income. And the coli/site might go down, but it would let you stay in the coli and show you the loot you got.... only because the site was down, you didn't get to keep any of it. It was super frustrating.

I tried buying gems and exchanging for treasure but since there were only a handful of gem genes, gem prices were abysmal. Something like 61:1 I think. Eventually I got a pm telling me to check out the forums but not many guides were written yet. What a wild wasteland that was.
Y3kY2LN.png
Nature
Urbancountry26
Mar 8 2016

Found thru a friend who played both this and Ovipets, whom post a notice in forums there stating the start-up of a new registration period... Had seen it previous to then... possibly through them but had missed the sign-up dates.

From early march 2016 for several months I pottered around stubbling here and there - found and became a LOST-baby... helped by the various mentors and some new found friends.
Then real life got in the way.... so I disappeared came back around April I think 2018 only to have left again by August - I believe... then have been absent from then till about 5-6 days ago... when I came back again... almost to be learning all over again what with all the new updates...

(hope this helps).
Nature
Urbancountry26
Mar 8 2016

Found thru a friend who played both this and Ovipets, whom post a notice in forums there stating the start-up of a new registration period... Had seen it previous to then... possibly through them but had missed the sign-up dates.

From early march 2016 for several months I pottered around stubbling here and there - found and became a LOST-baby... helped by the various mentors and some new found friends.
Then real life got in the way.... so I disappeared came back around April I think 2018 only to have left again by August - I believe... then have been absent from then till about 5-6 days ago... when I came back again... almost to be learning all over again what with all the new updates...

(hope this helps).
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
1 2 3 4 5