Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want to know! Hatch dates!
1 2 3 4 5
1. Wind
2. W1F1N1GHTM4R3
3. 246463
4. 6/1/2016

A former friend introduced me to the site, and coincidentally it lined up almost perfectly just before a registration window so I got to join quickly after learning about it! She helped me out a bit with some stuff and introduced me to the AH (which I quickly spent some time on stalking for dragons that were cheap but I liked, since I didn't have the money for anything above like 10kt at any given time for a while), but almost everything else I learned on my own over time.
1. Wind
2. W1F1N1GHTM4R3
3. 246463
4. 6/1/2016

A former friend introduced me to the site, and coincidentally it lined up almost perfectly just before a registration window so I got to join quickly after learning about it! She helped me out a bit with some stuff and introduced me to the AH (which I quickly spent some time on stalking for dragons that were cheap but I liked, since I didn't have the money for anything above like 10kt at any given time for a while), but almost everything else I learned on my own over time.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
-Water -Raptondragon -564313 -01/26 I joined because my friend (TigerFlowerFly) mentioned drawing a fae and i got curious about it. So i joined the game. I really like dragons so i enjoyed this game. At first it was confusing. I thought that the clan page was the only thing you could do. But then i started clicking buttons and discovered everything else. I'm a shy boi, so i did not talk in forums until about.. a month or two into the game? I had no clue that the players were actually friendly to beginners. But i still received some gifts anyways since one or two months is still pretty new[emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1] Eventually i found out coli existed and i built a team that had Algae, Valkyrie, and Moonshade, but when i commented once that my dragons were a very low levl, a kind person gave me escape. Who i use to this day to do coli challenges, hib den material hunt, and train fodder. I eventually figured out how dominance worked, and started to participate by getting nests of two dragons with no genes or one with genes or another triple basic, breed them, keep the pretty babies, then fodder the rest of them. Every once in a while i go to "Share dragons on exalt row" if i end up with some dragons that are pretty but i don't want them and they just wont sell. Now I'm here, a more experienced player. Chatting in the forums like crazy. Gifting random new people.
-Water
-Raptondragon
-01/26

I joined because my friend (TigerFlowerFly) mentioned drawing a fae and i got curious about it. So i joined the game. I really like dragons so i enjoyed this game. At first it was confusing. I thought that the clan page was the only thing you could do. But then i started clicking buttons and discovered everything else. I'm a shy boi, so i did not talk in forums until about.. a month or two into the game? I had no clue that the players were actually friendly to beginners. But i still received some gifts anyways since one or two months is still pretty new
Eventually i found out coli existed and i built a team that had Algae, Valkyrie, and Moonshade, but when i commented once that my dragons were a very low levl, a kind person gave me escape. Who i use to this day to do coli challenges, hib den material hunt, and train fodder.
I eventually figured out how dominance worked, and started to participate by getting nests of two dragons with no genes or one with genes or another triple basic, breed them, keep the pretty babies, then fodder the rest of them. Every once in a while i go to "Share dragons on exalt row" if i end up with some dragons that are pretty but i don't want them and they just wont sell.
Now I'm here, a more experienced player. Chatting in the forums like crazy. Gifting random new people.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
1. plague
2. ufology
3. 296565
4. 13 Jan. 2017

I think I either found an ad or someone talking about FR over on ChickenSmoothie, and I decided to give it a shot because I hoard petsites kjhgsfdg!! I don't think I did like... anything.. for the first few months of my existence here, I just flopped around breeding dragons and being a pest on the forums before going on a hiatus for year or so. Then when I came back around mid '19, I flopped around some more on my own until I learned how things worked, and here I am :D
1. plague
2. ufology
3. 296565
4. 13 Jan. 2017

I think I either found an ad or someone talking about FR over on ChickenSmoothie, and I decided to give it a shot because I hoard petsites kjhgsfdg!! I don't think I did like... anything.. for the first few months of my existence here, I just flopped around breeding dragons and being a pest on the forums before going on a hiatus for year or so. Then when I came back around mid '19, I flopped around some more on my own until I learned how things worked, and here I am :D
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1. Arcane
2. antelope
3. 68781
4. June 3 2014

omg I didn't even realize yesterday was my FR "birthday"! wow!

I think I must have heard about the site from someone on tumblr (yes, I've been on tumblr for a long as heck time as well...lol), and I recall it was still on a registration-window-based system when I signed up! I was - and tbh still am - a huge dragon kid so seeing people I followed playing a game where you could breed your own dragons was immediately exciting to me.

I had a hiatus of a few years where I just simply was not active, which is a shame bc I know I missed a ton of new features and item releases that I would have loved to have been on for! I started playing regularly again probably about a year ago and am having a grand time :) I'm finally properly interacting with people on here and writing cohesive lore for my lair as well!
1. Arcane
2. antelope
3. 68781
4. June 3 2014

omg I didn't even realize yesterday was my FR "birthday"! wow!

I think I must have heard about the site from someone on tumblr (yes, I've been on tumblr for a long as heck time as well...lol), and I recall it was still on a registration-window-based system when I signed up! I was - and tbh still am - a huge dragon kid so seeing people I followed playing a game where you could breed your own dragons was immediately exciting to me.

I had a hiatus of a few years where I just simply was not active, which is a shame bc I know I missed a ton of new features and item releases that I would have loved to have been on for! I started playing regularly again probably about a year ago and am having a grand time :) I'm finally properly interacting with people on here and writing cohesive lore for my lair as well!
WRW2rGw.png
9YmzAZz.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ninbinarycatcher.png scroll.png
1. Earth
2. Sunsire
3. 142963
4. April 8, 2015

someone i followed on tumblr posted a link to FR during one of the registration windows, so i joined even though i didn't have much experience with petsites. i mostly joined because i wanted to play jigsaw pfft, and needed a game that was easier on my poor clunky laptop.

i didn't play much at first, but joined the nature skype chat after a couple months. the community there was really friendly and helped me out a lot, and inevitably dragged me down into the dragon abyss.
1. Earth
2. Sunsire
3. 142963
4. April 8, 2015

someone i followed on tumblr posted a link to FR during one of the registration windows, so i joined even though i didn't have much experience with petsites. i mostly joined because i wanted to play jigsaw pfft, and needed a game that was easier on my poor clunky laptop.

i didn't play much at first, but joined the nature skype chat after a couple months. the community there was really friendly and helped me out a lot, and inevitably dragged me down into the dragon abyss.
1. Arcane
2. GiantPandroid
3. 258962
4. August 15, 2016

I believe I first found FR when I was searching for "dragon games" on Google. I couldn't join at the time because it wasn't a welcome week, so I forgot about it for like a year? And then somehow I recalled "that one dragon pet site that I couldn't join before" and checked out FR again, and I was able to sign up this time.

I was completely alone since I didn't know anyone who played FR irl, and I had never participated in any site's forums before so it took awhile before I discovered that. I remember finding a plague egg in the coli on my first week and thought unhatched eggs were common-
1. Arcane
2. GiantPandroid
3. 258962
4. August 15, 2016

I believe I first found FR when I was searching for "dragon games" on Google. I couldn't join at the time because it wasn't a welcome week, so I forgot about it for like a year? And then somehow I recalled "that one dragon pet site that I couldn't join before" and checked out FR again, and I was able to sign up this time.

I was completely alone since I didn't know anyone who played FR irl, and I had never participated in any site's forums before so it took awhile before I discovered that. I remember finding a plague egg in the coli on my first week and thought unhatched eggs were common-
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1. Ice
2. Rvan
3. 376556
4. 25/03/2018

I pretty much learned as I went. One of my irl friends told me about FR, but I didn't know their username when I joined, so I was on my own
1. Ice
2. Rvan
3. 376556
4. 25/03/2018

I pretty much learned as I went. One of my irl friends told me about FR, but I didn't know their username when I joined, so I was on my own
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
1. fire 2. AE86 3. 47283 4. 14.04.2014 i found out about flight rising off of some forum that had a thread specifically made for fr and joined back when registration weeks were a thing though i just learned as i went so [emoji=fae sleepy size=1]
1. fire
2. AE86
3. 47283
4. 14.04.2014

i found out about flight rising off of some forum that had a thread specifically made for fr and joined back when registration weeks were a thing

though i just learned as i went so
13954.gif
1. Fire!
2. Mariwen
3. 484323
4. 08/17/2019

Additional:
I found FR through a fantasy writers' Discord server, there was a channel dedicated to group members who play FR and I followed it for a while and new hatchling screenshots until sticking my nose in and asking for the site. It made sense and clicked for me really early on, I joined just in time for Fire's festival, and had zero clue about skin chests for a while after that but figured out fest currency and Joxar's shop with no problem.

Stubbornly got annoyed for a bit on opinions of my early Coli fighters' stats before accepting a Coli build guide. Lore was an immediate draw for me, the ability to write story around the dragons gave me everything I wasn't getting from War Dragons and Dragon City and had been looking for.

And now I've been here through two festival cycles, two NotN and heading for my second anniversary celebration.
1. Fire!
2. Mariwen
3. 484323
4. 08/17/2019

Additional:
I found FR through a fantasy writers' Discord server, there was a channel dedicated to group members who play FR and I followed it for a while and new hatchling screenshots until sticking my nose in and asking for the site. It made sense and clicked for me really early on, I joined just in time for Fire's festival, and had zero clue about skin chests for a while after that but figured out fest currency and Joxar's shop with no problem.

Stubbornly got annoyed for a bit on opinions of my early Coli fighters' stats before accepting a Coli build guide. Lore was an immediate draw for me, the ability to write story around the dragons gave me everything I wasn't getting from War Dragons and Dragon City and had been looking for.

And now I've been here through two festival cycles, two NotN and heading for my second anniversary celebration.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
1. Earth
2. makyroll
3. 471138
4. 2019-06-08

Yep! You read that right- I joined right on the anniversary haha-
I don't remember thinking much of it tho..

I actually remember discovering FR when it had closed registrations (like only open on sundays or so)- I was amazed by the different dragons but I forgot to actually come back and join in.. So I wasted a chance to be an older player lol

I learned stuff on my own- I was active for about.. 3-4 months? Then I got bored and went on an hiatus and came back after 9 months thanks to my friend
(I introduced them to FR and thanks to that I got back into the game)

1. Earth
2. makyroll
3. 471138
4. 2019-06-08

Yep! You read that right- I joined right on the anniversary haha-
I don't remember thinking much of it tho..

I actually remember discovering FR when it had closed registrations (like only open on sundays or so)- I was amazed by the different dragons but I forgot to actually come back and join in.. So I wasted a chance to be an older player lol

I learned stuff on my own- I was active for about.. 3-4 months? Then I got bored and went on an hiatus and came back after 9 months thanks to my friend
(I introduced them to FR and thanks to that I got back into the game)

glower_shelf.png
1 2 3 4 5