Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want to know! Hatch dates!
1 2 3 4 5
1. Light
2. wolfdragon3036
3. 428940
4. 11/01/2018

Um… I believe I joined because my sister suggested the site? Not sure. I spent much of my first few months just breeding and messing around in general. Since then I only played on and off for the last couple of years after making the mistake of switching to water. It was only in the last few months that I’ve truly learned how to play FR and my progress was learning how to gene dragons and all sorts of other things I should’ve known from the beginning! All my 380 ish forum post are just from the last few months as well lol
1. Light
2. wolfdragon3036
3. 428940
4. 11/01/2018

Um… I believe I joined because my sister suggested the site? Not sure. I spent much of my first few months just breeding and messing around in general. Since then I only played on and off for the last couple of years after making the mistake of switching to water. It was only in the last few months that I’ve truly learned how to play FR and my progress was learning how to gene dragons and all sorts of other things I should’ve known from the beginning! All my 380 ish forum post are just from the last few months as well lol
LMLA6wg.png
1. Lightning
2. Nafarnity
4. 2020-05-25

I started playing with a bit of help from the players, they told me so much stuff, however i decided to learn a bit alone, for atleast 5 months i didn't know what i should do, then i left the game and came back now, a bit upgraded lol.
1. Lightning
2. Nafarnity
4. 2020-05-25

I started playing with a bit of help from the players, they told me so much stuff, however i decided to learn a bit alone, for atleast 5 months i didn't know what i should do, then i left the game and came back now, a bit upgraded lol.
also,,, hail derek. C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1. Light
2. Gulo
3. 70171
4. 6/03/2014

I think I joined because a friend who no longer plays, I got pulled into the Light Flight IRC (old chat thing) and got big into Dom. I'd say what kept me going was the people in that chat and a hunger to WIN. Since I came back Light doesn't seem to be the powerhouse it once was though. Starting about mid-2015 I've been pretty on and off the site, if my friend who I met years later didn't play I probably never would've come back.
1. Light
2. Gulo
3. 70171
4. 6/03/2014

I think I joined because a friend who no longer plays, I got pulled into the Light Flight IRC (old chat thing) and got big into Dom. I'd say what kept me going was the people in that chat and a hunger to WIN. Since I came back Light doesn't seem to be the powerhouse it once was though. Starting about mid-2015 I've been pretty on and off the site, if my friend who I met years later didn't play I probably never would've come back.
hb8tQFs.png
1 2 3 4 5