Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 134
Character Information
I have a hoard of original characters. I am also always willing to make new characters for a roleplay. I am also interested in possibly roleplaying as a few of my dragons. Developing them would be fun to do in a roleplay. I also do fandom roleplay, whether playing as canon characters or OCs in the setting.

I find more interest in fantasy-oriented roleplay generally. As for anything very specific I'd enjoy a D&D setting / oriented roleplay. I would also enjoy a few different fandom roleplay at the moment such as Marvel, Lightbringer book series, Jujutsu Kaisen, Bleach, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Player Information
Average reply length?
I tend to match what my partner posts normally. Though in general at the very least I will post a paragraph. At the most, I can go upwards to anywhere between five and eight paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
You'll at the least get one post a day from me. Generally, if I see that there's been a reply I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'd prefer semi-lit to lit roleplayers. I.e someone that posts anywhere between one paragraph and upwards of five or more. I'd also prefer that they be willing to talk to me OOC. To discuss the plot or let me know if they're losing interest etc.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I don't roleplay through PMs. I'm open to discussing things OOC in PMs but would prefer the actual roleplay to take place on the forums. I tend to favor doing 1x1 roleplay but would be alright with a group roleplay. I live in GMT. The only other thing of note is that I am uncomfortable roleplaying MxF and FxF romantic relationships. Nothing against it, I just feel uncomfortable doing it as I'm not very good at it. I typically only roleplay male characters.

Feel free to contact me here through PM or through Discord! My Discord is Ghoul#4110
Character Information
I have a hoard of original characters. I am also always willing to make new characters for a roleplay. I am also interested in possibly roleplaying as a few of my dragons. Developing them would be fun to do in a roleplay. I also do fandom roleplay, whether playing as canon characters or OCs in the setting.

I find more interest in fantasy-oriented roleplay generally. As for anything very specific I'd enjoy a D&D setting / oriented roleplay. I would also enjoy a few different fandom roleplay at the moment such as Marvel, Lightbringer book series, Jujutsu Kaisen, Bleach, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Player Information
Average reply length?
I tend to match what my partner posts normally. Though in general at the very least I will post a paragraph. At the most, I can go upwards to anywhere between five and eight paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
You'll at the least get one post a day from me. Generally, if I see that there's been a reply I will do my best to reply as soon as possible.

I'd prefer semi-lit to lit roleplayers. I.e someone that posts anywhere between one paragraph and upwards of five or more. I'd also prefer that they be willing to talk to me OOC. To discuss the plot or let me know if they're losing interest etc.

I don't roleplay through PMs. I'm open to discussing things OOC in PMs but would prefer the actual roleplay to take place on the forums. I tend to favor doing 1x1 roleplay but would be alright with a group roleplay. I live in GMT. The only other thing of note is that I am uncomfortable roleplaying MxF and FxF romantic relationships. Nothing against it, I just feel uncomfortable doing it as I'm not very good at it. I typically only roleplay male characters.

Feel free to contact me here through PM or through Discord! My Discord is Ghoul#4110
b5KyZI6.png Deifyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he/him +3FRT arcane
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over,
until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an
edge to cut you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwishlist
Hey all! I am looking for an RP partner for a 1x1 warrior cats roleplay. I like to play original characters in an original clan - following the same lore / clan structure as the Warrior Cats books but not specific characters or clans from the books.

Where:
I am happy to RP over messages on flight rising or a 1x1 thread on flight rising. If you have an account on Wajas we could also RP on there. I'm not willing to go off site such as to Discord because Wajas and Flight Rising are the only places I check regularly.

Frequency:
I'll respond to you at least once per day and will let you know if I'm going to be busy. I'd like my partner to respond to me at least once every couple of days.

Average reply length:
I tend to be full-lit and will write multiple paragraphs with a lot of imagery and description. I don't need your responses to be full-lit though, it's fine if you're semi-lit.

Romance:
I'm fine to do either a purely action-based plot, a purely romance-based plot, or something in between. Romance isn't a requirement for me but I'm comfortable RPing it. I can RP characters of any gender and am fine with having LGBTQIA+ characters involved.

Topics:
Warrior Cats is my absolute favourite topic but I'm also interested in doing wolf pack, feral dog, horse herd, or dragon clan RPs. Or pretty much anything animal-based. Being transgender in real life has led me to have a hatred of my own human body so I really enjoy the escapism of pretending to be a different species.

Please message me if you'd be interested in RPing with me :)
Hey all! I am looking for an RP partner for a 1x1 warrior cats roleplay. I like to play original characters in an original clan - following the same lore / clan structure as the Warrior Cats books but not specific characters or clans from the books.

Where:
I am happy to RP over messages on flight rising or a 1x1 thread on flight rising. If you have an account on Wajas we could also RP on there. I'm not willing to go off site such as to Discord because Wajas and Flight Rising are the only places I check regularly.

Frequency:
I'll respond to you at least once per day and will let you know if I'm going to be busy. I'd like my partner to respond to me at least once every couple of days.

Average reply length:
I tend to be full-lit and will write multiple paragraphs with a lot of imagery and description. I don't need your responses to be full-lit though, it's fine if you're semi-lit.

Romance:
I'm fine to do either a purely action-based plot, a purely romance-based plot, or something in between. Romance isn't a requirement for me but I'm comfortable RPing it. I can RP characters of any gender and am fine with having LGBTQIA+ characters involved.

Topics:
Warrior Cats is my absolute favourite topic but I'm also interested in doing wolf pack, feral dog, horse herd, or dragon clan RPs. Or pretty much anything animal-based. Being transgender in real life has led me to have a hatred of my own human body so I really enjoy the escapism of pretending to be a different species.

Please message me if you'd be interested in RPing with me :)
Hey there! I'm BlankRSlate1217, but please call me either Blank or R! I am currently looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with for a plot I really want to do, it can either be on this site or on Discord if you want, I'm fine with either one. I would prefer to roleplay with someone that is close, is, or slightly above 18 as I am not comfortable with roleplaying with someone that is far younger than me. I would also like them to be either a Literate or Semi-Literate, as I do find it annoying to receive just a single sentence after writing out an entire paragraph. I'm good with any pairing, but would like to discuss it beforehand if it involves your dragon and my own, I'm also good with 18+ plus stuff that do not break the guidelines of the site. Also, please be patient with me as I am currently going through some stuff right now and may not be able to reply for some time, if I do not reply for 2 weeks, please notify me. If I am going to go on hiatus, I will be sure to notify you.

Character Information
Pretty much nearly all of the dragons within my lair, including the fandragons, depending if I have their personalities figured out. Be ready for me to use a bunch of them in a single roleplay since they are a bunch that are rarely seen by themselves with the others. As for the fandragons, some of them will have slightly differing personalities compared to their canon counterparts, hopefully that's alright.

Roleplay Idea
As stated before, I do have a plot that I would really like to do, since it would allow me to explore my dragons more in the view of a stranger. The plot would mainly revovle around whichever dragon (please specify if you'll be using one dragon, or a group) you will be using who has been found by the Cult injured and taken in. We can discuss more of the plot within the roleplay before it starts.

Player Information
Average Length

It depends, as they can range from a paragraph containing five sentences, or perhaps 5-6 paragraphs. This depends on my moods, situation of the roleplay, and my ideas.

Average Reply Speed
Very sporadic, as I am going through some things right now, my reply speed may range from a day to a week.

Requirements for Future Roleplayers/Groups
I tend to prefer 1x1 roleplays with my partner being a Literate or Semi-Literate Roleplayer. As for groups, I don't to accept group roleplays since they usually contain to many people (My limit being 2-3 roleplayers) unless the plot really interests me.
Hey there! I'm BlankRSlate1217, but please call me either Blank or R! I am currently looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with for a plot I really want to do, it can either be on this site or on Discord if you want, I'm fine with either one. I would prefer to roleplay with someone that is close, is, or slightly above 18 as I am not comfortable with roleplaying with someone that is far younger than me. I would also like them to be either a Literate or Semi-Literate, as I do find it annoying to receive just a single sentence after writing out an entire paragraph. I'm good with any pairing, but would like to discuss it beforehand if it involves your dragon and my own, I'm also good with 18+ plus stuff that do not break the guidelines of the site. Also, please be patient with me as I am currently going through some stuff right now and may not be able to reply for some time, if I do not reply for 2 weeks, please notify me. If I am going to go on hiatus, I will be sure to notify you.

Character Information
Pretty much nearly all of the dragons within my lair, including the fandragons, depending if I have their personalities figured out. Be ready for me to use a bunch of them in a single roleplay since they are a bunch that are rarely seen by themselves with the others. As for the fandragons, some of them will have slightly differing personalities compared to their canon counterparts, hopefully that's alright.

Roleplay Idea
As stated before, I do have a plot that I would really like to do, since it would allow me to explore my dragons more in the view of a stranger. The plot would mainly revovle around whichever dragon (please specify if you'll be using one dragon, or a group) you will be using who has been found by the Cult injured and taken in. We can discuss more of the plot within the roleplay before it starts.

Player Information
Average Length

It depends, as they can range from a paragraph containing five sentences, or perhaps 5-6 paragraphs. This depends on my moods, situation of the roleplay, and my ideas.

Average Reply Speed
Very sporadic, as I am going through some things right now, my reply speed may range from a day to a week.

Requirements for Future Roleplayers/Groups
I tend to prefer 1x1 roleplays with my partner being a Literate or Semi-Literate Roleplayer. As for groups, I don't to accept group roleplays since they usually contain to many people (My limit being 2-3 roleplayers) unless the plot really interests me.
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
They are all original characters and some are within fandom worlds. Also for the most part my characters tend to be all males. I don't really like playing as animals so most of my characters would look human or at least be humanoid.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I am not currently seeking a specific storyline but I do have some ideas that I wouldn't mind doing if you are up to it. These are just loose ideas and I'm totally down to do something else!

The basic idea is Brustin and Garlin. Brustin is an explorer and he travels all around to record his findings and collect artifacts. Garlin is his traveling companion who's a griffin, being able to fly is very handy in the traveling situation. This would mostly be like a road trip in a fantasy world. I have a little bit more information on this but to avoid making this too long I won't put it all here.

Dino(DE-no) is a simple guy in a world where magic exists. Whenever he's around plants just can't seem to stay away from him and respond to his emotions. He's thrown away enough roses from randomly falling a little bit in love with strangers he sees on the streets. I see this mainly being a more emotional rp with not a lot of action going on but of course, these ideas are flexible so it doesn't have to be! Again I have a little more information about this one.
Player Information

Average reply length? I consider myself semi-lit so I prefer to keep my responses at 3 paragraphs or more depending.

Average reply speed? Depending on how fast you respond, you could expect at least a few responses from me every day except on Saturdays where I am busy.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Other than matching what I am saying, no not really, or at least nothing that comes to mind. I do mainly stick to fantasy plots with magic, supernatural creatures and all that.

Would you like to share any additional information? I'm 17, I know some people don't like rping with minors so there you go. Most of my inspiration comes from Marvel movies, shows, and comics. I'm +3 FR time. While I do have discord, I would prefer to keep roleplaying here on the forums unless the rp is a bit too much for FR, in that case I am fine with it. If I seem interesting enough for you, feel free to shot me a pm!
Character Information
They are all original characters and some are within fandom worlds. Also for the most part my characters tend to be all males. I don't really like playing as animals so most of my characters would look human or at least be humanoid.

I am not currently seeking a specific storyline but I do have some ideas that I wouldn't mind doing if you are up to it. These are just loose ideas and I'm totally down to do something else!

The basic idea is Brustin and Garlin. Brustin is an explorer and he travels all around to record his findings and collect artifacts. Garlin is his traveling companion who's a griffin, being able to fly is very handy in the traveling situation. This would mostly be like a road trip in a fantasy world. I have a little bit more information on this but to avoid making this too long I won't put it all here.

Dino(DE-no) is a simple guy in a world where magic exists. Whenever he's around plants just can't seem to stay away from him and respond to his emotions. He's thrown away enough roses from randomly falling a little bit in love with strangers he sees on the streets. I see this mainly being a more emotional rp with not a lot of action going on but of course, these ideas are flexible so it doesn't have to be! Again I have a little more information about this one.
Player Information

Average reply length? I consider myself semi-lit so I prefer to keep my responses at 3 paragraphs or more depending.

Average reply speed? Depending on how fast you respond, you could expect at least a few responses from me every day except on Saturdays where I am busy.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Other than matching what I am saying, no not really, or at least nothing that comes to mind. I do mainly stick to fantasy plots with magic, supernatural creatures and all that.

Would you like to share any additional information? I'm 17, I know some people don't like rping with minors so there you go. Most of my inspiration comes from Marvel movies, shows, and comics. I'm +3 FR time. While I do have discord, I would prefer to keep roleplaying here on the forums unless the rp is a bit too much for FR, in that case I am fine with it. If I seem interesting enough for you, feel free to shot me a pm!
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
[size=5][b]Character Information[/size] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/609614/60961372p.png[/img][nextcol][size=3]Name: Taaldarax Kion'Ra'Alish Utinu-en-Loki (...people call him Kion.) Species: Half-Dragon (and not the pretty kind) Age: Honestly part of the character learning journey.[/size][/columns] [size=3]Notes: His involved setting(s) are themselves almost characters to themselves. For more information [/size][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60961372]please check his Bio[/url]. [columns][size=3]He's an old character with a lot of history associated -- in fact, he had entire generational lineage. But because of that people said it was always fun getting to learn about him new, for example.[/size][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/477761/47776020p.png[/img][/columns] [size=4][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.[/b][/size] Sort of both. It's not from a big show, but it came from what was a spinoff of a spinoff of a once extremely popular early 2000s RP story with a few hundred players that had several hundred pieces of art and music and stuff, so it kind of had its own subfandom? Resultingly, there's a lot of material [i]available[/i] to be sourced if people want complimentary material, but there's no mandatory level I intend to enforce it on like a TV fandom or something. Basically, infinite development fodder [i]if people want it[/i], pre-installed. [size=4][b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.[/b][/size] I have a few options in mind. The character, in a very old RP game, had developed an entire nation out of the wreckage of another. This place functioned a lot like The Underdark, and resultingly, while he had a "core world" he plugged into, it could be "unearthed" in almost any setting. So I'm open to both launching a new thread for his home setting(s), or even being asked to integrate to someone else's ongoing thread as a "new environment" for people to stumble upon (plot twist!) The character had a long-lived tabletop life as well, and by the end WAS kinda OP, but also still very frail in other ways -- one of the things is, while he has villainous attributes (peak "He's complicated"), unless he's in a few specific areas he's just a mage that can be beat with the woop-butt stick pretty easily. If someone tries to challenge him within the systems he built, he's OP and designed to be boss material. (Read as: Do people want to unlock the story of this blind weirdo and realize He Is Definitely Up To No Good and build a raid party for that? That can be arranged. Otherwise, if he picks a fight with you outside of home territory just smack him with a stick and he falls down.) Either way, if the idea of "uncovering a new underground kingdom" appeals to you for an existing RP, or you want to just "hop in" to a very old old old setting of mine referencing a bunch of friends' stuff from ages ago (with their consent, or at least consent was had when the profiles were made and I doubt it's been recanted since I just copy-pasted it here), please check out this dragon's bio: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60961372 [size=5]Player Information[/size] [b]Average reply length?[/b] As-needed. I follow a style called "Lit", which is much like Para RP but with less obligation. If a scene requires a few paragraphs, so be it. If writing out an environment, or setting, it might even involve a few pages. But if it's active dialogue, I don't like padding things out just for the sake of it, anda few lines can suffice. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Varies on platform. I can promise at least one post a day. I will always check back. I work from home, but have a very heavily engaged job. If I figure out my RP partner's online time, I can try to map out my schedule in comparison to them and do "live time" posting, in which case a several paragraph post tends to take 10-20 minutes, depending. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] I prefer groups, even if it's a lot of 1x1 scene-to-scene. Not everyone has to be around at the same time, but a lot of engaged personalities and stories make a far more full experience. I would love to be able to plug Xorvintaal (per character link) into an existing group, even -- or to welcome a group that wants to explore something new (in which case, I would import the old world setting(s) around it, which has 4 fully formed universe settings involved, most likely to focus on a core 1 but able to tap the rest if people need more content). Appreciation for overall story more than romance. Romance can be part of it, but I really do not "feel" a story if the first thing that happens is someone starts vibrating and trying to attach themselves to my character's arm immediately. Nor do any of my characters respond well to it. We'll just both be disappointed. Be prepared to have to really explore the character psyche, and motivations, and figure out their backgrounds. Be willing to explore settings, and read between the lines on the functions of the whys, and the hows, to figure out the mysteries going on without me hand feeding it to you with a written note in crayon like "Here is how to undo my villains' evil plans." [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] Hi I'm Min, I'm old and most of my RP characters are themselves older than half the people I meet on the internet, my apologies.
Character Information
60961372p.png Name: Taaldarax Kion'Ra'Alish Utinu-en-Loki (...people call him Kion.)
Species: Half-Dragon (and not the pretty kind)
Notes: His involved setting(s) are themselves almost characters to themselves. For more information please check his Bio.
He's an old character with a lot of history associated -- in fact, he had entire generational lineage. But because of that people said it was always fun getting to learn about him new, for example. 47776020p.png
Please describe.

Sort of both. It's not from a big show, but it came from what was a spinoff of a spinoff of a once extremely popular early 2000s RP story with a few hundred players that had several hundred pieces of art and music and stuff, so it kind of had its own subfandom? Resultingly, there's a lot of material available to be sourced if people want complimentary material, but there's no mandatory level I intend to enforce it on like a TV fandom or something. Basically, infinite development fodder if people want it, pre-installed.

If yes, please describe.

I have a few options in mind.

The character, in a very old RP game, had developed an entire nation out of the wreckage of another. This place functioned a lot like The Underdark, and resultingly, while he had a "core world" he plugged into, it could be "unearthed" in almost any setting.

So I'm open to both launching a new thread for his home setting(s), or even being asked to integrate to someone else's ongoing thread as a "new environment" for people to stumble upon (plot twist!)

The character had a long-lived tabletop life as well, and by the end WAS kinda OP, but also still very frail in other ways -- one of the things is, while he has villainous attributes (peak "He's complicated"), unless he's in a few specific areas he's just a mage that can be beat with the woop-butt stick pretty easily. If someone tries to challenge him within the systems he built, he's OP and designed to be boss material.

(Read as: Do people want to unlock the story of this blind weirdo and realize He Is Definitely Up To No Good and build a raid party for that? That can be arranged. Otherwise, if he picks a fight with you outside of home territory just smack him with a stick and he falls down.)

Either way, if the idea of "uncovering a new underground kingdom" appeals to you for an existing RP, or you want to just "hop in" to a very old old old setting of mine referencing a bunch of friends' stuff from ages ago (with their consent, or at least consent was had when the profiles were made and I doubt it's been recanted since I just copy-pasted it here), please check out this dragon's bio: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60961372

Player Information

Average reply length? As-needed. I follow a style called "Lit", which is much like Para RP but with less obligation. If a scene requires a few paragraphs, so be it. If writing out an environment, or setting, it might even involve a few pages. But if it's active dialogue, I don't like padding things out just for the sake of it, anda few lines can suffice.

Average reply speed? Varies on platform. I can promise at least one post a day. I will always check back. I work from home, but have a very heavily engaged job. If I figure out my RP partner's online time, I can try to map out my schedule in comparison to them and do "live time" posting, in which case a several paragraph post tends to take 10-20 minutes, depending.

I prefer groups, even if it's a lot of 1x1 scene-to-scene. Not everyone has to be around at the same time, but a lot of engaged personalities and stories make a far more full experience. I would love to be able to plug Xorvintaal (per character link) into an existing group, even -- or to welcome a group that wants to explore something new (in which case, I would import the old world setting(s) around it, which has 4 fully formed universe settings involved, most likely to focus on a core 1 but able to tap the rest if people need more content).

Appreciation for overall story more than romance. Romance can be part of it, but I really do not "feel" a story if the first thing that happens is someone starts vibrating and trying to attach themselves to my character's arm immediately. Nor do any of my characters respond well to it. We'll just both be disappointed.

Be prepared to have to really explore the character psyche, and motivations, and figure out their backgrounds. Be willing to explore settings, and read between the lines on the functions of the whys, and the hows, to figure out the mysteries going on without me hand feeding it to you with a written note in crayon like "Here is how to undo my villains' evil plans."

Hi I'm Min, I'm old and most of my RP characters are themselves older than half the people I meet on the internet, my apologies.
f7zL9d1.png
Character Information
All original! I might take inspiration from video games and such (like saying my character was dressed in armor similar to that of the Souls series' Elite Knight.)
I mainly play dragons, although I'm not opposed to humanoids.

No, not really! I much prefer RPs with a lot of action and adventure, though.

Player Information

Average reply length? I definitely match the length of my partner(s). I prefer to at least give 4-5 sentences of action and dialogue, but I'm more than happy having one or two sentence exchanges between my character and another.

Average reply speed? When I'm in a roleplay, I'll check this website every 20 minutes or so. If you'd like this to be a more fast-response filled roleplay, ask me for my discord! I'll be more than happy to set up a group for us!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Be open about your interest in the RP! If you decide you'd like to leave, please don't ghost! I'd rather you be honest about wanting to leave/wanting to take the RP in a different direction.

Would you like to share any additional information? Nope, nothing specific comes to mind! Although, I am currently RP'ing with a really good friend of mine, and will not really be open to other roleplay sessions for a while, since I'm just starting to get back into roleplay and have some minor time management issues. I'm just putting this here to gauge interest and to see if someone would want to RP in the near future!

Just shoot me a PM to discuss further information! I'm friendly, I promise!
Character Information
All original! I might take inspiration from video games and such (like saying my character was dressed in armor similar to that of the Souls series' Elite Knight.)
I mainly play dragons, although I'm not opposed to humanoids.

No, not really! I much prefer RPs with a lot of action and adventure, though.

Player Information

Average reply length? I definitely match the length of my partner(s). I prefer to at least give 4-5 sentences of action and dialogue, but I'm more than happy having one or two sentence exchanges between my character and another.

Average reply speed? When I'm in a roleplay, I'll check this website every 20 minutes or so. If you'd like this to be a more fast-response filled roleplay, ask me for my discord! I'll be more than happy to set up a group for us!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Be open about your interest in the RP! If you decide you'd like to leave, please don't ghost! I'd rather you be honest about wanting to leave/wanting to take the RP in a different direction.

Would you like to share any additional information? Nope, nothing specific comes to mind! Although, I am currently RP'ing with a really good friend of mine, and will not really be open to other roleplay sessions for a while, since I'm just starting to get back into roleplay and have some minor time management issues. I'm just putting this here to gauge interest and to see if someone would want to RP in the near future!

Just shoot me a PM to discuss further information! I'm friendly, I promise!
Character Information
Please describe.

I have OCs I make for these and will probably not use my OCs with predone lore. I also commonly use a multitude of fandom characters: Minty from mlp g3, Frights the beanie boo, Flashwing from Skylanders Giants. I may be missing some more, but I will add that If I am.

If yes, please describe.

Nope!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Anywhere from a few words to a highly detailed paragraph, so I'd say mid-length?

Average reply speed?

I respond almost immediately during day hours/when I'm online but if not it takes about 12+ hours.

Nope, except that they respect my pronouns out of character and don't get mad at me for my character following their personality.

Would you like to share any additional information? If you're interested in these guys' fandoms, send a PM! I don't bite! I also will create characters for a certain roleplay and may eventually create a different version of them for other roleplays and such
Character Information
Please describe.

I have OCs I make for these and will probably not use my OCs with predone lore. I also commonly use a multitude of fandom characters: Minty from mlp g3, Frights the beanie boo, Flashwing from Skylanders Giants. I may be missing some more, but I will add that If I am.

If yes, please describe.

Nope!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Anywhere from a few words to a highly detailed paragraph, so I'd say mid-length?

Average reply speed?

I respond almost immediately during day hours/when I'm online but if not it takes about 12+ hours.

Nope, except that they respect my pronouns out of character and don't get mad at me for my character following their personality.

Would you like to share any additional information? If you're interested in these guys' fandoms, send a PM! I don't bite! I also will create characters for a certain roleplay and may eventually create a different version of them for other roleplays and such
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)

Roleplay Form

Character Information
They will appear, but most will be their own characters because I love them.

NO,I aren't.

Player Information

Average reply length?
If I have time to write about twelve lines or above, usually stable at about seven lines.

Average reply speed?
Timtiming, that is, at any time.

If they were friendly it would be excellent.

I am a dragon enthusiast from China, so it may contain grammatical errors, please cover more.

Roleplay Form

Character Information
They will appear, but most will be their own characters because I love them.

NO,I aren't.

Player Information

Average reply length?
If I have time to write about twelve lines or above, usually stable at about seven lines.

Average reply speed?
Timtiming, that is, at any time.

If they were friendly it would be excellent.

I am a dragon enthusiast from China, so it may contain grammatical errors, please cover more.
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Character Information

I can do original characters or fandom characters! I can do human characters or dragon characters, whichever my partner prefers. I have fun either way, and it's no trouble if someone wants to switch and have several different RPs running at once. I'm most into DnD characters right now, but I'm flexible!

I kind of want some bodyguard-to-lover tropeish storylines, but honestly, any kind of romance and plenty of drama will catch my interest and keep it.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average reply length is a couple paragraphs, but if we want to do rapidfire, I can do that as well!

Average reply speed?
It depends on my partner, honestly. I work all of the morning and into the afternoon on weekdays, but I'm free if I'm not balancing real-life stuff, too. If we're doing rapidfire stuff replies will come much faster.

I would prefer for them to be on Discord and friendly and welcoming. I'm not a new writer, but I am new to this community's writing corner and as such would like to feel welcome... not that that's ever been a problem on FR.

I would prefer my partners to be 18+, just because I'm older myself and don't feel comfortable writing with minors.
Character Information

I can do original characters or fandom characters! I can do human characters or dragon characters, whichever my partner prefers. I have fun either way, and it's no trouble if someone wants to switch and have several different RPs running at once. I'm most into DnD characters right now, but I'm flexible!

I kind of want some bodyguard-to-lover tropeish storylines, but honestly, any kind of romance and plenty of drama will catch my interest and keep it.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My average reply length is a couple paragraphs, but if we want to do rapidfire, I can do that as well!

Average reply speed?
It depends on my partner, honestly. I work all of the morning and into the afternoon on weekdays, but I'm free if I'm not balancing real-life stuff, too. If we're doing rapidfire stuff replies will come much faster.

I would prefer for them to be on Discord and friendly and welcoming. I'm not a new writer, but I am new to this community's writing corner and as such would like to feel welcome... not that that's ever been a problem on FR.

I would prefer my partners to be 18+, just because I'm older myself and don't feel comfortable writing with minors.
Character Information
Please describe.
Depends on the roleplay, I have done fandom characters before but I would prefer to do original characters. Most of my characters aren't human, whether they be humanoid or not at all, depends.

If yes, please describe.
Nope! But at the moment I'm willing to test out my dragons I have lore attached to currently.

Player Information
I normally go by Alt on most sites, if you would prefer to use discord instead of the site no bothers, i have no problems giving away my discord.

Average reply length?
Depends on the roleplay! If it needs a longer response I'll decide that, although I tend to write in a sentence- to around a couple paragraphs. I do force myself to cut out the parts that don't matter to the response(imo).

Average reply speed?
Around 5-20 minutes, if I'm busy maybe an hour or so, I will most likely let you know if I'm going to pause for a bit.

Please don't give me one word responses or starters. I have bad experiences from tumblr. Other than that, if you're friendly that's fine with me. Just don't go out of your way to be rude.

If you are opposed to doing a roleplay with a minor, I'm 16. That's it.
Character Information
Please describe.
Depends on the roleplay, I have done fandom characters before but I would prefer to do original characters. Most of my characters aren't human, whether they be humanoid or not at all, depends.

If yes, please describe.
Nope! But at the moment I'm willing to test out my dragons I have lore attached to currently.

Player Information
I normally go by Alt on most sites, if you would prefer to use discord instead of the site no bothers, i have no problems giving away my discord.

Average reply length?
Depends on the roleplay! If it needs a longer response I'll decide that, although I tend to write in a sentence- to around a couple paragraphs. I do force myself to cut out the parts that don't matter to the response(imo).

Average reply speed?
Around 5-20 minutes, if I'm busy maybe an hour or so, I will most likely let you know if I'm going to pause for a bit.

Please don't give me one word responses or starters. I have bad experiences from tumblr. Other than that, if you're friendly that's fine with me. Just don't go out of your way to be rude.

If you are opposed to doing a roleplay with a minor, I'm 16. That's it.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 134