Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 123 124
Well, it was working fine for most of the afternoon, but the lag came back HARD just now. I can hardly load up any of own dragons.
Well, it was working fine for most of the afternoon, but the lag came back HARD just now. I can hardly load up any of own dragons.
FbTY16c.png
It was working for me for while, but then it came back. The pages are taking a while to load, and multiple times the screen has just gone black for a good minute or two.

For reference, I'm on Chrome right now.
It was working for me for while, but then it came back. The pages are taking a while to load, and multiple times the screen has just gone black for a good minute or two.

For reference, I'm on Chrome right now.
zQ7EbWo.gif
Thank you so much for all your hard work, i know this must be really frustrating on your end.

Sadly the lag is still really bad for me, if not worse. I try to load a page and get a black page for over a minute before refreshing, i can't preview accents, and if i can it's only on one dragon, it refuses to acknowledge the others in my lair as existing, and refreshing the page and trying again with a different dragon gets me nowhere. There's big lag in between when i reply to a CR and when it accepts the message (i sent a message twice last night accidentally).... i haven't even touched Coli and tbqh i'm kind of scared to.

Here is my information again, in case that helps-

Connection type: wifi
network: home
Antivirus software: norton 360
device: hp laptop
brower: google chrome
Operating system: Windows 10

East Coast US

and everything is up to date.
Thank you so much for all your hard work, i know this must be really frustrating on your end.

Sadly the lag is still really bad for me, if not worse. I try to load a page and get a black page for over a minute before refreshing, i can't preview accents, and if i can it's only on one dragon, it refuses to acknowledge the others in my lair as existing, and refreshing the page and trying again with a different dragon gets me nowhere. There's big lag in between when i reply to a CR and when it accepts the message (i sent a message twice last night accidentally).... i haven't even touched Coli and tbqh i'm kind of scared to.

Here is my information again, in case that helps-

Connection type: wifi
network: home
Antivirus software: norton 360
device: hp laptop
brower: google chrome
Operating system: Windows 10

East Coast US

and everything is up to date.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
Hi everyone, I am playing on mobile (Google Chrome browser), and usually FR runs buttery-smooth on here. I can click a link to travel somewhere else on the site, and it loads up a second or so later.

Today though, I have also been experiencing a significant lag, just on this website alone. I noticed it this morning before site maintenance. It got better during my lunch break (hours after maintenance had concluded), but now when I am trying to sell some of my dragons, and switch between the AH and my lair, it is loading very slowly.

It will pause on the same screen for 10 seconds or longer, and may even turn into a solid black screen for longer than that. Sometimes I wait a whole minute with no results, and have to use my browser's back button to return to the previous page.

I'm sure the FR team is working hard on figuring this out, but I just thought I'd throw my update in there. Thanks for trying to solve the problem, and I hope we reach a breakthrough soon.
Hi everyone, I am playing on mobile (Google Chrome browser), and usually FR runs buttery-smooth on here. I can click a link to travel somewhere else on the site, and it loads up a second or so later.

Today though, I have also been experiencing a significant lag, just on this website alone. I noticed it this morning before site maintenance. It got better during my lunch break (hours after maintenance had concluded), but now when I am trying to sell some of my dragons, and switch between the AH and my lair, it is loading very slowly.

It will pause on the same screen for 10 seconds or longer, and may even turn into a solid black screen for longer than that. Sometimes I wait a whole minute with no results, and have to use my browser's back button to return to the previous page.

I'm sure the FR team is working hard on figuring this out, but I just thought I'd throw my update in there. Thanks for trying to solve the problem, and I hope we reach a breakthrough soon.
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
[quote name="Slaytheist" date="2021-05-20 12:59:34" ] also not getting lag right now! edit;; on mobile IOS using chrome if it helps! edit 2;; (13:15 FR time) lair pages are lagging, but forums are loading quicker edit 3;; (13:27 FR time) things are better! currently bonding with familiars on mobile and have only had to refresh once [/quote] 15:56 FR time, using the chrome app on mobile IOS forums have been loading much better, dragon pages are still slow but better, and coli is still having lots of lag problems 18:42 FR time, using the chrome app on mobile IOS with a different wifi, everything is loading smoothly currently
Slaytheist wrote on 2021-05-20 12:59:34:
also not getting lag right now!

edit;; on mobile IOS using chrome if it helps!

edit 2;; (13:15 FR time) lair pages are lagging, but forums are loading quicker

edit 3;; (13:27 FR time) things are better! currently bonding with familiars on mobile and have only had to refresh once

15:56 FR time, using the chrome app on mobile IOS
forums have been loading much better, dragon pages are still slow but better, and coli is still having lots of lag problems

18:42 FR time, using the chrome app on mobile IOS with a different wifi, everything is loading smoothly currently
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
I'm running FR on Chrome on a Dell pc running windows 10, and loading dragon pages is a nightmare. It will often just leave me looking at a black page. It seems to have gotten worse for me personally, as I was not having problems this bad for the last 2 days, and I was on FR a lot during those days. All other webpages are loading for me, it is just FR that is having massive lag issues.
I'm running FR on Chrome on a Dell pc running windows 10, and loading dragon pages is a nightmare. It will often just leave me looking at a black page. It seems to have gotten worse for me personally, as I was not having problems this bad for the last 2 days, and I was on FR a lot during those days. All other webpages are loading for me, it is just FR that is having massive lag issues.
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I am still getting significant lag. On forums, I can stop the lagging page and reboot/reload to get a faster load. The Coli is barely usable with MANY unpredictable lag & time outs/lost connection messages still as of this post (16:27 FR).

I have rebooted my browser & device. Mobile iOS Chrome.

Thank you for the updates. Hope the problem is found/solved before the festival next week.
I am still getting significant lag. On forums, I can stop the lagging page and reboot/reload to get a faster load. The Coli is barely usable with MANY unpredictable lag & time outs/lost connection messages still as of this post (16:27 FR).

I have rebooted my browser & device. Mobile iOS Chrome.

Thank you for the updates. Hope the problem is found/solved before the festival next week.
UYU9v2z.jpg
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!
Trading post and forums are better than they were, but Coli and lair/dragon pages are an absolute nightmare. Chrome, Windows 10. Glad I bonded with my familiars earlier today
Trading post and forums are better than they were, but Coli and lair/dragon pages are an absolute nightmare. Chrome, Windows 10. Glad I bonded with my familiars earlier today
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
i am still experiencing significant lag, worse than before. it was previously manageable, but after the unexpected downtime i was logged out and the images/text for the login box were not loading and i thought i couldn't get back in at all until i moused over the area. some pages open into a black void that i have to refresh in order for anything to load at all. experiencing these issues site-wide but especially with forums and lair pages due to being so much more image-heavy, images seem to be an especially bad item for loading. i'm accessing the site through firefox on windows ten.
i am still experiencing significant lag, worse than before. it was previously manageable, but after the unexpected downtime i was logged out and the images/text for the login box were not loading and i thought i couldn't get back in at all until i moused over the area. some pages open into a black void that i have to refresh in order for anything to load at all. experiencing these issues site-wide but especially with forums and lair pages due to being so much more image-heavy, images seem to be an especially bad item for loading. i'm accessing the site through firefox on windows ten.
qcCoEff.png Shall We Dance?
x
3+ FRT - HE/IT - OUTFIT THREAD
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 123 124