Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Luminax gives off Lady Dimitrescu vibes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The concept really stems from that, plus, I wouldn't compare Chewbacca to a Xenomorph because Chewbacca is good.

Primarily, I was seeing memes and appreciation threads(????) for this murderous undead giant guardian in this fandom and kinda made that connection. Lol.
The concept really stems from that, plus, I wouldn't compare Chewbacca to a Xenomorph because Chewbacca is good.

Primarily, I was seeing memes and appreciation threads(????) for this murderous undead giant guardian in this fandom and kinda made that connection. Lol.
I hop onto the forums, see this, and have no idea what is going on, RIP
I hop onto the forums, see this, and have no idea what is going on, RIP
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
cursed cognitohazard thread
cursed cognitohazard thread
the title gave me psychic damage

Ahaha, but yeah no I think they fill very.... different niches. People have the hots for Lady D for a variety of reasons including her canon personality. From what I've seen no one's trying to pretend she's anything other than a Scary Monster; that's what's liked about her.

Whereas Lumi generally has all the 'unthinking/not truly aware zombie monster that eats other dragons' stuff swept under the carpet, and is seen as like Aww Giant Dog Baby. Very different vibes lmao.
the title gave me psychic damage

Ahaha, but yeah no I think they fill very.... different niches. People have the hots for Lady D for a variety of reasons including her canon personality. From what I've seen no one's trying to pretend she's anything other than a Scary Monster; that's what's liked about her.

Whereas Lumi generally has all the 'unthinking/not truly aware zombie monster that eats other dragons' stuff swept under the carpet, and is seen as like Aww Giant Dog Baby. Very different vibes lmao.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
If Luminax gives you “terrifying hot lady” “step on me” vibes, then I guess??

But, uh, for me— that’s going to be a no
If Luminax gives you “terrifying hot lady” “step on me” vibes, then I guess??

But, uh, for me— that’s going to be a no
I see where you're coming from kind of.

Both fandoms took an immediate liking towards Luminax and Lady D respectively, but for wildly different reasons (mentioned many times before me lol)!

You're right that they have the same vibe in the sense that they weren't meant to be perceived in the way they are... but I wouldn't say they have quite the same following ^^;
I see where you're coming from kind of.

Both fandoms took an immediate liking towards Luminax and Lady D respectively, but for wildly different reasons (mentioned many times before me lol)!

You're right that they have the same vibe in the sense that they weren't meant to be perceived in the way they are... but I wouldn't say they have quite the same following ^^;
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
[quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-05-19 20:56:18" ] I don't think people think about luminax, uh, quite the same way they think about lady dimitrescu. [/quote] I was so caught up the euphoria of undead monsters that I don’t really know the lore of but you can make funny jokes about that for like a minute I lived in a world where people attracted to that vampire woman didn’t exist. (edit: no judgment if you do, it’s not a bad thing. i just forget other people have different taste in vampires.)
brightmyth wrote on 2021-05-19 20:56:18:
I don't think people think about luminax, uh, quite the same way they think about lady dimitrescu.
I was so caught up the euphoria of undead monsters that I don’t really know the lore of but you can make funny jokes about that for like a minute I lived in a world where people attracted to that vampire woman didn’t exist.

(edit: no judgment if you do, it’s not a bad thing. i just forget other people have different taste in vampires.)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
put Luminax in a dress and make em sexy
put Luminax in a dress and make em sexy
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Luminax is Lady Dimitrescu for dragons. I'm sure some dragon, somewhere agrees.
Luminax is Lady Dimitrescu for dragons. I'm sure some dragon, somewhere agrees.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Maybe a bit more like her daughters?
Maybe a bit more like her daughters?