Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Luminax gives off Lady Dimitrescu vibes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Feet" date="2021-05-20 20:38:29" ] [item=Marva's Overflowing Swag Bag] i mean.... [/quote] Hmm.
Feet wrote on 2021-05-20 20:38:29:
Marva's Overflowing Swag Bag
i mean....
Hmm.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
op im so sorry i have never seen a less true post
op im so sorry i have never seen a less true post
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
absolutely not
absolutely not
66.png
I... this thread is haunting me every time I go to FRD
I... this thread is haunting me every time I go to FRD
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Hmm.
Well. I understand where you're coming from/what you're getting at, but. In my case.

A solid no.

But there are undoubtedly people who. Uh. Would view Luminax in a similar fashion.
Hmm.
Well. I understand where you're coming from/what you're getting at, but. In my case.

A solid no.

But there are undoubtedly people who. Uh. Would view Luminax in a similar fashion.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529441999745450008/845189393782145034/9e2.jpg[/img][/center]
9e2.jpg
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
what have you done /hj
what have you done /hj
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
oh god
oh god
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I am laughing at one of the posts in this thread but IDK how allowed it is so I'm just gonna say that instead of quoting it.
I am laughing at one of the posts in this thread but IDK how allowed it is so I'm just gonna say that instead of quoting it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
You guys are absolutely welcome.

This is also my last post here, I will not be making anymore posts on this thread, but yeah. Again, you guys have made this enjoyable for me to read through.
You guys are absolutely welcome.

This is also my last post here, I will not be making anymore posts on this thread, but yeah. Again, you guys have made this enjoyable for me to read through.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7