Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Wolfsoulweaver with the amount of time i need to take off for assignments, you are definitely in the clear! I can put you on the last slot on the list? that should be a month or two's time slot?
@Wolfsoulweaver with the amount of time i need to take off for assignments, you are definitely in the clear! I can put you on the last slot on the list? that should be a month or two's time slot?
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist That sounds perfect!! Would you like me to do the uh... >.> hm. Words? Not today. But put the dragon order in lol sorry! Or wait until you're ready and just do it and payment all in one go?
@Katalist That sounds perfect!! Would you like me to do the uh... >.> hm. Words? Not today. But put the dragon order in lol sorry! Or wait until you're ready and just do it and payment all in one go?
@Wolfsoulweaver you can put the words in, so that i can mark you off as order filled :)

today is not a day for words <3
@Wolfsoulweaver you can put the words in, so that i can mark you off as order filled :)

today is not a day for words <3
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Hi hello thank you for understanding it is not a word day <3 thankfully the order form is easy to fill out haha I would like: DRAGON IMAGE:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52476937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524770/52476937_350.png[/img][/url] (clothing plan w/ genes, please use this! Upper image links to dragon, which has a few other pieces of art in bio!) [outfit=1324002] NAME: Kodran, or King Kodran. Honestly you do you fam STYLE: High detail with all the artist flexibilty or uh... whatever? You go hog wild iluuuuuu PERSONALITY: Regal, knows he's royalty and uses it, but rather than for personal gain (most of the time) he uses it for the betterment of the clan. He works closely with the ambassadors for trade deals, to make sure the clan is stocked with nearly everything imaginable. EXTRA: All extra stuff is in the dressing room scry thingy! Again, go wild with whatever you wanna do! Payment: Mixed treasure and gems
@Katalist Hi hello thank you for understanding it is not a word day <3 thankfully the order form is easy to fill out haha
I would like:
DRAGON IMAGE:52476937_350.png
(clothing plan w/ genes, please use this! Upper image links to dragon, which has a few other pieces of art in bio!)
King Kodran

NAME: Kodran, or King Kodran. Honestly you do you fam

STYLE: High detail with all the artist flexibilty or uh... whatever? You go hog wild iluuuuuu

PERSONALITY: Regal, knows he's royalty and uses it, but rather than for personal gain (most of the time) he uses it for the betterment of the clan. He works closely with the ambassadors for trade deals, to make sure the clan is stocked with nearly everything imaginable.

EXTRA: All extra stuff is in the dressing room scry thingy! Again, go wild with whatever you wanna do!
Payment: Mixed treasure and gems
oh what an interesting man! Can't waitt to see what i can do with him!
@Wolfsoulweaver
(Total will be 10kg <3)
oh what an interesting man! Can't waitt to see what i can do with him!
@Wolfsoulweaver
(Total will be 10kg <3)
chlZfGD.png
@katalist

Are you still open? if so i'd love to snag a spot!

IMAGE: https://imgur.com/a/GHMdXKB

NAME: HarrowingMishap

STYLE: example 1

PERSONALITY: sad, meloncholy, eats alot, super awkward

EXTRA: it's for my sisters birthday!

Payment:I have 3500 gems, 500k gold, an arcane sprite (10k gems on amrketplace min) , and any other things you want bc i dont use this account anymore lol. old skins, apparel, festival gear, familiars. I can even add some USD if you want, my sister adores your art.
@katalist

Are you still open? if so i'd love to snag a spot!

IMAGE: https://imgur.com/a/GHMdXKB

NAME: HarrowingMishap

STYLE: example 1

PERSONALITY: sad, meloncholy, eats alot, super awkward

EXTRA: it's for my sisters birthday!

Payment:I have 3500 gems, 500k gold, an arcane sprite (10k gems on amrketplace min) , and any other things you want bc i dont use this account anymore lol. old skins, apparel, festival gear, familiars. I can even add some USD if you want, my sister adores your art.
@HarrowingMishap

Hello! I can take a slot for you, however it will be a bit delayed with university and a few people ahead of you. When is your sister's birthday? Is there going to be a specific deadline we need to be aware of?

I love your gentleman knight, however he might be a touch pricey due to human and armor (the armor covers his face though, so that's a nice little plus!)
We'll be starting at around 15,000g, so that'll be a combination of whatever you'd like to donate to that amount (The sprite, the gems, the treasure, any combination of apparel, if you have any old apparel or any umas i could have a look at, etc?)
USD is also perfectly okay. <3
@HarrowingMishap

Hello! I can take a slot for you, however it will be a bit delayed with university and a few people ahead of you. When is your sister's birthday? Is there going to be a specific deadline we need to be aware of?

I love your gentleman knight, however he might be a touch pricey due to human and armor (the armor covers his face though, so that's a nice little plus!)
We'll be starting at around 15,000g, so that'll be a combination of whatever you'd like to donate to that amount (The sprite, the gems, the treasure, any combination of apparel, if you have any old apparel or any umas i could have a look at, etc?)
USD is also perfectly okay. <3
chlZfGD.png
@katalist

honestly its fine whenever ur done, because its today ;-;. I will send over the sprite, 3500k gems and 500k treasure, and then i can send you pictures of my horde, and make up in USD anything else you need. type me back if you want me to start the trade now!
@katalist

honestly its fine whenever ur done, because its today ;-;. I will send over the sprite, 3500k gems and 500k treasure, and then i can send you pictures of my horde, and make up in USD anything else you need. type me back if you want me to start the trade now!
@HarrowingMishap oh happy birthday to your lovely sister!

I'm currently at work for the next.... 10 hours, so I may not reply for a few hours, but I am happy to work on your and your sisters piece. :) the deadline having already passed is a bit of relief, gives me some time to get you a lovely piece of work instead of something rushed.
@HarrowingMishap oh happy birthday to your lovely sister!

I'm currently at work for the next.... 10 hours, so I may not reply for a few hours, but I am happy to work on your and your sisters piece. :) the deadline having already passed is a bit of relief, gives me some time to get you a lovely piece of work instead of something rushed.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist thank you so much! Let me know the next steps for sending you all the payments.
@Katalist thank you so much! Let me know the next steps for sending you all the payments.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65