Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Tanija

I have a few images of her forming in my head. Unfortunately it is late at night, so i will start tomorrow on her. Is that okay? And payment... I'll be more than happy to include the apparel in the prices! What about.....350kt or 500gem deposit, 100kt/142gems and the rest an assortment of winds, scale armor, birdskulls and witch apparel?
And the eyes are perfect, i have grey eyes myself.
@Tanija

I have a few images of her forming in my head. Unfortunately it is late at night, so i will start tomorrow on her. Is that okay? And payment... I'll be more than happy to include the apparel in the prices! What about.....350kt or 500gem deposit, 100kt/142gems and the rest an assortment of winds, scale armor, birdskulls and witch apparel?
And the eyes are perfect, i have grey eyes myself.
chlZfGD.png
^
^
chlZfGD.png
^
^
chlZfGD.png
Bump
Bump
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist I'm looking for art of two League of Legends characters me and @Princessnight play! Ahri and Nidalee! [img]http://apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/1421003964186/_rw4263.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZPnJ-XezcFw/Vm5byAYBlSI/AAAAAAAA2FQ/-taFCxB8SIQ/s640/CWKXqOgVAAEz1MN.jpg[/img] The two characters look like this! But we have a position that we want them to be drawn in. (extremely rough sketch) [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SHQS3DPuyGg/V05nSR8jawI/AAAAAAAAR7A/TMTDUNvsM8gnHA_QnIhVaQX-YHKHuigJgCK8B/s512/2016-05-31.jpg[/img]' So Ahri is lying down on the ground, and Nidalee is lying on top of her, sleeping. Nidalee's spear is in the background. Ahri has nine tails. How much would this cost, exactly? And could you draw this?
@Katalist I'm looking for art of two League of Legends characters me and @Princessnight play! Ahri and Nidalee!

_rw4263.jpg
CWKXqOgVAAEz1MN.jpg

The two characters look like this! But we have a position that we want them to be drawn in.

(extremely rough sketch)
2016-05-31.jpg'

So Ahri is lying down on the ground, and Nidalee is lying on top of her, sleeping. Nidalee's spear is in the background. Ahri has nine tails.

How much would this cost, exactly? And could you draw this?
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
Hello!
So yes, i can do this! My boyfriend plays LoL so while i don't know much about the characters, i have seen Ahri before (and she's gorgeous!) It will be a bit difficult so i won't be able to pump it out on the spot, not to mention exam block. That being said, i will keep you notified at every step of the way. And if it takes me longer than say, a week or two, then we can discuss further from there.

As it seems like a full body shot, we will be looking at a pretty expensive price. However, the way i do things is settle a deposit if half the initial price, then i draw the image. Afterwards i determine a final price based on things like difficulty or time spent on the image. Without looking at my sheet, i reckon about 1.4 million, so a 700kt/1000gem deposit? I also take accents, skins, genes, and items as well.

What style would you like it in? Sadly my tablet won't let me do "splash"-style art.

@PrincessRibbons

Also thankyou so much for the drawing, but i cant guarantee that it'll look like that. Mynimages often run away on me. How exactly do you want it to replicate the position?

(Also eek people i stalk and highly respect showing up in MY SHOP)
Hello!
So yes, i can do this! My boyfriend plays LoL so while i don't know much about the characters, i have seen Ahri before (and she's gorgeous!) It will be a bit difficult so i won't be able to pump it out on the spot, not to mention exam block. That being said, i will keep you notified at every step of the way. And if it takes me longer than say, a week or two, then we can discuss further from there.

As it seems like a full body shot, we will be looking at a pretty expensive price. However, the way i do things is settle a deposit if half the initial price, then i draw the image. Afterwards i determine a final price based on things like difficulty or time spent on the image. Without looking at my sheet, i reckon about 1.4 million, so a 700kt/1000gem deposit? I also take accents, skins, genes, and items as well.

What style would you like it in? Sadly my tablet won't let me do "splash"-style art.

@PrincessRibbons

Also thankyou so much for the drawing, but i cant guarantee that it'll look like that. Mynimages often run away on me. How exactly do you want it to replicate the position?

(Also eek people i stalk and highly respect showing up in MY SHOP)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist No problem about the exam, good luck with those <3 I can do 1.4mill t C: We both like your art style, especially the style of the latest art you've drawn! Although would you still be able to do those brighter pinks? And really, all we want is them cuddling in some way >w<

what do you mean by highly respect ;w;;;;;
@Katalist No problem about the exam, good luck with those <3 I can do 1.4mill t C: We both like your art style, especially the style of the latest art you've drawn! Although would you still be able to do those brighter pinks? And really, all we want is them cuddling in some way >w<

what do you mean by highly respect ;w;;;;;

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons so maximum cuddles! I'll get it done as quickly as possible, and hopefully try to balance my time hehehe
All I need is the deposit, and I'll get started!
@PrincessRibbons so maximum cuddles! I'll get it done as quickly as possible, and hopefully try to balance my time hehehe
All I need is the deposit, and I'll get started!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist Thank you! I'll send over the payment. Me and my friend were wondering what you meant when you said "people i stalk and highly respect showing up in MY SHOP" ;w; pls explain
@Katalist Thank you! I'll send over the payment. Me and my friend were wondering what you meant when you said "people i stalk and highly respect showing up in MY SHOP" ;w; pls explain

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Katalist

if you have slots still open, could I ask for a line color gijinka waist up of him? He's supposed to be Japanese, and I don't know if you're ok with doing males or not either.. but your art looks amazing, and I want more stuff for him. xD
@Katalist

if you have slots still open, could I ask for a line color gijinka waist up of him? He's supposed to be Japanese, and I don't know if you're ok with doing males or not either.. but your art looks amazing, and I want more stuff for him. xD
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65