Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Katalist
Is it still possible for me to snag a slot? If not, then that's alright! I am just a bit confused by the bolded: "OPEN - NO SLOTS AVAILABLE". >>;
@Katalist
Is it still possible for me to snag a slot? If not, then that's alright! I am just a bit confused by the bolded: "OPEN - NO SLOTS AVAILABLE". >>;
616797_orig.png
@Heresy

You know - why have I still got that like that??
Dangit, good pick up. I forgot to flip the open sign to full on both my shop title and front page, so for the confusion and inconvenience I can open up a single slot for you. Times are a little delayed atm with university and a fairly decent queue, but I should have a few days where I can smash things out.
@Heresy

You know - why have I still got that like that??
Dangit, good pick up. I forgot to flip the open sign to full on both my shop title and front page, so for the confusion and inconvenience I can open up a single slot for you. Times are a little delayed atm with university and a fairly decent queue, but I should have a few days where I can smash things out.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

O. Well then. XD
At least you were able to change it now, so no more people asked for slots! :D
I don't mind waiting as long as you need or if you prefer until you open your shop!

And just so I don't forget, I'll write down my order-
I was thinking of asking you to draw my girl, Enara in your EXAMPLE 3 (other portraits) style for gems. I would prefer a full body with some background, but if you're very busy with life, a bust would be alright as well! Your art is beautiful, so I would be happy with even a doodle by you haha-
Her design is a bit complex, so I would be willing to pay extra for the work! And I would also include a tip, of course.
Personality-wise, Enara is kind of a god-like being, she's worshipped by other creatures from her species and she's the one who protects them. She's a strong girl with a mischievous streak! And uh, the smoke ruff on her neck actually covers that her head is not really attached to her neck. 8)
@Katalist

O. Well then. XD
At least you were able to change it now, so no more people asked for slots! :D
I don't mind waiting as long as you need or if you prefer until you open your shop!

And just so I don't forget, I'll write down my order-
I was thinking of asking you to draw my girl, Enara in your EXAMPLE 3 (other portraits) style for gems. I would prefer a full body with some background, but if you're very busy with life, a bust would be alright as well! Your art is beautiful, so I would be happy with even a doodle by you haha-
Her design is a bit complex, so I would be willing to pay extra for the work! And I would also include a tip, of course.
Personality-wise, Enara is kind of a god-like being, she's worshipped by other creatures from her species and she's the one who protects them. She's a strong girl with a mischievous streak! And uh, the smoke ruff on her neck actually covers that her head is not really attached to her neck. 8)
616797_orig.png
@Heresy

I usually open slots when I'm done through the queue anyway, I just keep a small run of slots so that people don't have to wait too long as I am incredibly busy. Waiting times are up to a month or more and that's a little concerning when waiting on services over the internet. <3 so I keep queue short.

It's okay, either way you're waiting anyway, this way you have a guaranteed slot without having to bribe me further!

Oh, enara is absolutely beautiful! I love her design so much! I think a full body with background would definitely be worth her design as it is complex enough, but the price will be a bit steep. In example 1 and 3 complexity is recommended as it helps me with design. I reckon this will be a beautiful piece.
Enara will be 30kg as stated on my front page, I don't think I need to add anything to the price as she is made up of things I enjoy drawing.
The background - simple will be a simple gradient and clouds or basic texture for 10% of the price, a complex or character intractable background will go up to 50%.
@Heresy

I usually open slots when I'm done through the queue anyway, I just keep a small run of slots so that people don't have to wait too long as I am incredibly busy. Waiting times are up to a month or more and that's a little concerning when waiting on services over the internet. <3 so I keep queue short.

It's okay, either way you're waiting anyway, this way you have a guaranteed slot without having to bribe me further!

Oh, enara is absolutely beautiful! I love her design so much! I think a full body with background would definitely be worth her design as it is complex enough, but the price will be a bit steep. In example 1 and 3 complexity is recommended as it helps me with design. I reckon this will be a beautiful piece.
Enara will be 30kg as stated on my front page, I don't think I need to add anything to the price as she is made up of things I enjoy drawing.
The background - simple will be a simple gradient and clouds or basic texture for 10% of the price, a complex or character intractable background will go up to 50%.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
I see, I see. But you never know what life might bring. I am totally okay with even waiting a year, if you just poke me from time to time. <3

Aw, alright. Thank you so much! 83

Oh gosh, thanks. I love my girl haha! *0*
I see, I see. Your pieces are so beautiful and intricate... 80

Hmm.! I am alright with both options, what do you think will look the best with her? Since the background would be a bit of artistic freedom!
@Katalist
I see, I see. But you never know what life might bring. I am totally okay with even waiting a year, if you just poke me from time to time. <3

Aw, alright. Thank you so much! 83

Oh gosh, thanks. I love my girl haha! *0*
I see, I see. Your pieces are so beautiful and intricate... 80

Hmm.! I am alright with both options, what do you think will look the best with her? Since the background would be a bit of artistic freedom!
616797_orig.png
@Heresy Oh of course, i'll let you know before I start! (Lets hope we don't get to a year, that is a fair wait.)

No problem! I think the best way to go about it is to charge you the cheaper version for now, and if i end up designing a background for her when i get to the piece, then we can charge later. It saves charging you more first up, then realising the background doesn't suit the piece. So the cheaper option, with the chance to go more expensive if needed. :)
@Heresy Oh of course, i'll let you know before I start! (Lets hope we don't get to a year, that is a fair wait.)

No problem! I think the best way to go about it is to charge you the cheaper version for now, and if i end up designing a background for her when i get to the piece, then we can charge later. It saves charging you more first up, then realising the background doesn't suit the piece. So the cheaper option, with the chance to go more expensive if needed. :)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
Sure, no problem. <3
Haha, yeah, let's hope it will be a bit less. XD

Alright, that sounds perfect! So 33k g for now? :o
@Katalist
Sure, no problem. <3
Haha, yeah, let's hope it will be a bit less. XD

Alright, that sounds perfect! So 33k g for now? :o
616797_orig.png
@Heresy Yep, that sounds perfect! :)
@Heresy Yep, that sounds perfect! :)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
Alrighty, sent. Thank you! <3
@Katalist
Alrighty, sent. Thank you! <3
616797_orig.png
@Heresy Have you checked your messages or crossroads? I unfortunately haven't received anything.

EDIT: I have received the payment, thank you! My notifications didn't alert me.
@Heresy Have you checked your messages or crossroads? I unfortunately haven't received anything.

EDIT: I have received the payment, thank you! My notifications didn't alert me.
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65