Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@Katalist
O, nice. I saw your message at 4am and I was like: "??? what I am sure I sent it... or... did i????"

FR is very rude. 8(
@Katalist
O, nice. I saw your message at 4am and I was like: "??? what I am sure I sent it... or... did i????"

FR is very rude. 8(
616797_orig.png
@Heresy So rude! But it's all good now, and everything's officiated. Thank you! <3
@Heresy So rude! But it's all good now, and everything's officiated. Thank you! <3
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

sorry for pinging again, I was wondering if I should send the payment now?
@Katalist

sorry for pinging again, I was wondering if I should send the payment now?
@Harrowingmishap yeah, send your payment whenever you'd like! The due date is when I send you a message letting you know I'm starting, so that it's up to you. Unfortunately I'm still about 2 or 3 slots away from your order but it means you still have some time. Thank you for reminding me though!
@Harrowingmishap yeah, send your payment whenever you'd like! The due date is when I send you a message letting you know I'm starting, so that it's up to you. Unfortunately I'm still about 2 or 3 slots away from your order but it means you still have some time. Thank you for reminding me though!
chlZfGD.png
Do you by any chance upload speed draws of your art somewhere? I'm amazed by your style and I'd like to learn a thing or two from you but as a fellow artist I have no idea how you do things. Usally it's easy to tell how people draw but you're doing it so completely different from my ways that I don't get it haha. Hope I didn't ask weirdly or anything. Either way, have a great day [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Do you by any chance upload speed draws of your art somewhere?
I'm amazed by your style and I'd like to learn a thing or two from you but as a fellow artist I have no idea how you do things. Usally it's easy to tell how people draw but you're doing it so completely different from my ways that I don't get it haha.
Hope I didn't ask weirdly or anything. Either way, have a great day
19b.png
@Entenalb

I do actually! I have some raw footage I really need to compile on a rainy day (ugh) but my YouTube channel is called Katalist Design.

Here's a link to one of the most recent videos!

https://youtu.be/EDFPs1WFOGo
@Entenalb

I do actually! I have some raw footage I really need to compile on a rainy day (ugh) but my YouTube channel is called Katalist Design.

Here's a link to one of the most recent videos!

https://youtu.be/EDFPs1WFOGo
chlZfGD.png
Thank you, I'll check it out!
Thank you, I'll check it out!
19b.png
let me get added to that pinglist, tryna spend some dolla's
let me get added to that pinglist, tryna spend some dolla's
IMWzSMh.png
@Hemophobia I've added your name, thank you! :D
@Hemophobia I've added your name, thank you! :D
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist hey! I got art from you a few years ago for a Satyr character of mine! :) I’d love to commission another piece in gems or usd please lmk when you open up shop again! Do you have a ping list I can be added to?
@Katalist hey! I got art from you a few years ago for a Satyr character of mine! :) I’d love to commission another piece in gems or usd please lmk when you open up shop again! Do you have a ping list I can be added to?
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65