Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] [FULL] Dragons/Anthros
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65
oh geeze i just noticed wormwood is front and center on your shop now, im really glad you had fun drawing him!
oh geeze i just noticed wormwood is front and center on your shop now, im really glad you had fun drawing him!
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@Voidbeast i love him so much, i'm proud to show him off :)
@Voidbeast i love him so much, i'm proud to show him off :)
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist

i know your slots are full but I just noticed that your "slots" banner is the art you did of my samurai dragon and

honestly

im WEEPING
@Katalist

i know your slots are full but I just noticed that your "slots" banner is the art you did of my samurai dragon and

honestly

im WEEPING
V8gagRz.png
@Zevos I'm legit so proud of him, I'm really happy with his piece and my art progression with your dragons. He'll stay the 'slot' dragon until someone comes along that goes better (so it may indeed be a while, he's a good fit)
@Zevos I'm legit so proud of him, I'm really happy with his piece and my art progression with your dragons. He'll stay the 'slot' dragon until someone comes along that goes better (so it may indeed be a while, he's a good fit)
chlZfGD.png
[quote name="borrowedphrases" date="2021-01-10 23:57:20" ] I am so in for another Dragon slot! I'll have my order form done just after rollover. [/quote] @Borrowedphrases just sending a quick gentle bump as I have caught up to your slot now! If you want to wait a few days as I have 1 day to work on art before my workweek starts, or if you want to swap places with someone in the queue (so you have a little more time) just let me know! <3
borrowedphrases wrote on 2021-01-10 23:57:20:
I am so in for another Dragon slot! I'll have my order form done just after rollover.
@Borrowedphrases just sending a quick gentle bump as I have caught up to your slot now! If you want to wait a few days as I have 1 day to work on art before my workweek starts, or if you want to swap places with someone in the queue (so you have a little more time) just let me know! <3
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist so I ended up miscalculating my funds and I'm actually going to have to pass this time. Please give my slot to someone else and I'll hopefully have enough funds next time you open.
@Katalist so I ended up miscalculating my funds and I'm actually going to have to pass this time. Please give my slot to someone else and I'll hopefully have enough funds next time you open.
+3 FR TIME
HE/HIM TRANS
INFP-T ADHD-C
POLYAM-PANRO-GRACE

DRAGONS FOR SALE arrow.png
COLISEUM LEVELING arrow.png
GEM EXCHANGE arrow.png
NEST RENTALS arrow.png
NATURE BREWING arrow.png
WISHLIST arrow.png
ygg-clan.png
@Katalist

can I grab that slot possibly?
@Katalist

can I grab that slot possibly?
iXNOttm.gif
@BorrowedPhrases no problem, thankyou for letting me know so quickly! I hope you have a lovely day. :) ----- @kyonshi your subscription to the thread is showing [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] welcome back my friend, what would you like to grab?
@BorrowedPhrases no problem, thankyou for letting me know so quickly! I hope you have a lovely day. :)

@kyonshi your subscription to the thread is showing welcome back my friend, what would you like to grab?
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist yes lol. though I'm usually a bit too slow of late. I would like: [b]DRAGON IMAGE:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27066866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/270669/27066866_350.png[/img][/url] [b]NAME:[/b] Sorin [b]STYLE:[/b] Half body, gijinka maybe in the style of what you did for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37906122]Ouchi[/url] a while back. Open to ideas tho. If you'd rather do a dragon for this slot instead, you can drop reading and drop me, I understand. ^^ [b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (Use plenty of details! Do they have a bio? What do they do normally? If I was to do a candid image of them, what would they be doing? Do they have a humanoid form? What are they afraid of? Are they shy, or bold?) quoting my notes..: Sorin's over-cautious, but tries to hide that behind politeness. He's calm and reserved mostly. Some think he doesn't really have a personality because he's hard to get close to. But he's a loyal ally to those willing to put their trust him, and while he can seem cold, he's never unkind. Basically classic kuudere. He's Yoshitsugu's assistant/caretaker, but sometimes he helps out in the cafe or just does what's needed. Good with herbs/remedies (thanks to all that time around Yoshitsugu), but also very anti-superstition. He clashes with Keiji a bit over this. He's the main medic for the group, even though Keiji swears his magic crystals are really really good and show results fast. His kitty that's hidden in his clothing is named Souris because he has a weird sense of humor. I'd love it if kitty could be included but it's cool if she can't be. [b]EXTRA:[/b] Including kitty would be nice. Maybee if he's at a desk she can be sleeping curled up in his hat that no one ever wants to include. [b]Payment:[/b]Gems. estimating around 6KG because I'm also asking for a kitty in a hat if she isn't too much trouble + extra cause human.
@Katalist yes lol. though I'm usually a bit too slow of late.

I would like:
DRAGON IMAGE: 27066866_350.png

NAME: Sorin

STYLE: Half body, gijinka maybe in the style of what you did for Ouchi a while back. Open to ideas tho. If you'd rather do a dragon for this slot instead, you can drop reading and drop me, I understand. ^^

PERSONALITY: (Use plenty of details! Do they have a bio? What do they do normally? If I was to do a candid image of them, what would they be doing? Do they have a humanoid form? What are they afraid of? Are they shy, or bold?)
quoting my notes..: Sorin's over-cautious, but tries to hide that behind politeness. He's calm and reserved mostly. Some think he doesn't really have a personality because he's hard to get close to. But he's a loyal ally to those willing to put their trust him, and while he can seem cold, he's never unkind.

Basically classic kuudere. He's Yoshitsugu's assistant/caretaker, but sometimes he helps out in the cafe or just does what's needed. Good with herbs/remedies (thanks to all that time around Yoshitsugu), but also very anti-superstition. He clashes with Keiji a bit over this. He's the main medic for the group, even though Keiji swears his magic crystals are really really good and show results fast. His kitty that's hidden in his clothing is named Souris because he has a weird sense of humor. I'd love it if kitty could be included but it's cool if she can't be.

EXTRA: Including kitty would be nice. Maybee if he's at a desk she can be sleeping curled up in his hat that no one ever wants to include.

Payment:Gems. estimating around 6KG because I'm also asking for a kitty in a hat if she isn't too much trouble + extra cause human.
iXNOttm.gif
@kyonshi
What a handsome lad! I am both terrified and interested as to how my humans will look now I've had some 'time training in the mountains' so to say. As you can see, my art has definitely improved and I'm very confident with my dragons now. How will the humans show up in this style?

The kitty provides her own difficulty because I've drawn less cats than humans, but she will be fine. I can do a kitty with him. She'll go for the typical price of 25% of base price as I'll make her take up a fair bit of space with him (the hat goes in there for free).

As for the base price... I think I'll be more comfortable with 7kg instead of 6, but if you can only provide 6kg in sure we can sort something out. I am, of course, still open to gems, treasure, usd and items.
(edit: also, it's a pleasure seeing you back, and I thank you so much for letting me work on my artwork.)
@kyonshi
What a handsome lad! I am both terrified and interested as to how my humans will look now I've had some 'time training in the mountains' so to say. As you can see, my art has definitely improved and I'm very confident with my dragons now. How will the humans show up in this style?

The kitty provides her own difficulty because I've drawn less cats than humans, but she will be fine. I can do a kitty with him. She'll go for the typical price of 25% of base price as I'll make her take up a fair bit of space with him (the hat goes in there for free).

As for the base price... I think I'll be more comfortable with 7kg instead of 6, but if you can only provide 6kg in sure we can sort something out. I am, of course, still open to gems, treasure, usd and items.
(edit: also, it's a pleasure seeing you back, and I thank you so much for letting me work on my artwork.)
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65