Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your love stories!
1 2 3
Ah, love story, huh? Well, por exemplo, here are Daniel and Camden! These two bonded over loss. Camden lost her home and her trust, and Daniel lost his family. (They have matching POV lore in their bios) //daniel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49840832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498409/49840832_350.png[/img][/url] //camden [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47941539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479416/47941539_350.png[/img][/url]
Ah, love story, huh? Well, por exemplo, here are Daniel and Camden! These two bonded over loss. Camden lost her home and her trust, and Daniel lost his family. (They have matching POV lore in their bios)

//daniel
49840832_350.png

//camden
47941539_350.png
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
So many people have commented and shared their beautiful dragons and their love stories, it's so nice! I love all of them so much! [emoji=imperial love size=1] @GarlordianRising I've never heard of a story featuring vehicles, that got me intrigued! Jorgen and Jenna have gone through a lot, I'm glad they get to be together by the end of such an experience between dimensions and near-death encounters. So much lore! That's some amazing work you got there! @QueenNoodles More stories from you! You have so much imagination it's a pleasure to see what you do, share away everything you've got [emoji=heart size=1] Caesar and Empress are so pretty, and I love the idea of talon-sign language for Caesar! He's adorable too, with his little "HI, MY NAME CAESAR", and also, the matching familiars! Correre and Anatra make a good match for Caesar and Empress, that's a neat detail you got there! They sound so wholesome, learning to communicate and with the poor boy being all over the place [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] @ButterflyGardens His Majesty Shadow and Her Highness Angelite are gorgeous and so is Teabeanie and all of their children [emoji=imperial love size=1] Angelite was very daring, meddling into a home of thunder coming from the sea, but it looks like she really found happiness alongside Shadow; what a lucky lad, capable of shaking off such a high bounty on his head! I'm glad to see they were able to flourish and start their own little kingdom with a royal family! @Behlair The sky-sun motif going on for them got me bad, that's so precious ;-; Cailume and Aureus are gorgeous, and their story would make me soft for them too if they were mine, not gonna lie. How Aureus just wanted to be there for her and comfort her after being heartbroken twice, and the little letter he left for her... oh my god they're just, so good @AbbyLoRawr To begin with, how in the world do you manage to have two dragons with both matching and [i]perfect[/i] apparel? They're so beautiful it's almost unbelievable :0 I'm so happy for them being able to trust each other with both their best and their worst sides, and how they bonded over something painful and managed to turn it into love [emoji=heart size=1] Also, absolutely loving the sushi Daniel and Camden [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
So many people have commented and shared their beautiful dragons and their love stories, it's so nice! I love all of them so much!

@GarlordianRising I've never heard of a story featuring vehicles, that got me intrigued! Jorgen and Jenna have gone through a lot, I'm glad they get to be together by the end of such an experience between dimensions and near-death encounters. So much lore! That's some amazing work you got there!

@QueenNoodles More stories from you! You have so much imagination it's a pleasure to see what you do, share away everything you've got Caesar and Empress are so pretty, and I love the idea of talon-sign language for Caesar! He's adorable too, with his little "HI, MY NAME CAESAR", and also, the matching familiars! Correre and Anatra make a good match for Caesar and Empress, that's a neat detail you got there! They sound so wholesome, learning to communicate and with the poor boy being all over the place

@ButterflyGardens His Majesty Shadow and Her Highness Angelite are gorgeous and so is Teabeanie and all of their children Angelite was very daring, meddling into a home of thunder coming from the sea, but it looks like she really found happiness alongside Shadow; what a lucky lad, capable of shaking off such a high bounty on his head! I'm glad to see they were able to flourish and start their own little kingdom with a royal family!

@Behlair The sky-sun motif going on for them got me bad, that's so precious ;-; Cailume and Aureus are gorgeous, and their story would make me soft for them too if they were mine, not gonna lie. How Aureus just wanted to be there for her and comfort her after being heartbroken twice, and the little letter he left for her... oh my god they're just, so good

@AbbyLoRawr To begin with, how in the world do you manage to have two dragons with both matching and perfect apparel? They're so beautiful it's almost unbelievable :0 I'm so happy for them being able to trust each other with both their best and their worst sides, and how they bonded over something painful and managed to turn it into love Also, absolutely loving the sushi Daniel and Camden
ox82RhC.png
Here comes some adorable sweetness. [emoji=nocturne love size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62329400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623295/62329400_350.png[/img][/url] This is Bubblegum. He is a soft-spoken, gentle and sweet flower boy with a knack for growing things. He cares for the clan gardens and farms edible plants as well as herbal medicines. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62358567][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623586/62358567_350.png[/img][/url] And this is Verdis. He is a well-spoken, charismatic and bright knight with a desire for peace and harmony. Bubblegum was very shy and nervous as a hatchling, only really sticking around his mother. His father sort of saw him as a disappointment at the time, and didn't bother trying to get him to toughen up, as Bubblegum was afraid of anything remotely competitive, combative or aggressive. The poor little guy didn't have any fellow hatchlings to play with much, aside from Honey, the clan's night guard and a perfect hatchling-sitter. But then a young ridgeback hatchling was found and adopted into the clan. A bit bigger than Bubblegum and born only a day apart, Verdis was a welcome addition. Though at first Bubblegum was afraid of him, he soon warmed up to the new arrival, and together they played in the starts of the gardens as hatchlings. It became very apparent as they grew that Bubblegum had quite the crush on Verdis, but was too timid to say anything. Verdis grew into a handsome ridgeback with a likeable personality, able to get on anyone's good-side. He became the clan's lightning flight ambassador and an accomplished diplomat, as well as a knight. And Bubblegum...well, he remained in the garden. He learned to care for the plants and flowers, which were quiet and soft like him. He saw Verdis less and less, and felt a bit forgotten, often speaking very little each day. Still, he longed for his friend to return. He didn't feel brave enough to admit that he loved him. Anytime Verdis came to visit, Bubblegum's heart felt as if it would leap out his throat and away into the nearest flower to hide. He didn't know, but Verdis came to visit the garden from time to time because he liked the peace and quiet it held. Verdis was often weary of his daily activities and interactions, having to go back and forth, meeting with dragons and have others meet with him. The gardens offered him tranquility and space to breathe, and Bubblegum was the perfect listener. Poor Bubblegum was hopelessly in love with Verdis, and always invited him to return again. He missed him very much... But one day, he'd get his wish for Verdis to stay in a most unexpected way. The handsome ridgeback came back from an excursion one day and was feeling ill. He came to the garden where Bubblegum's mother, RubyBones had him lay down and drink some tea. There was no clan doctor at the time, and so no one could have guessed Verdis was on the verge of falling [b]deathly[/b] ill. Bubblegum helped tend to Verdis each day, while his condition worsened. It broke his heart to see him so weak. He was scared his dear friend and heart's treasure would die... But Verdis felt much differently. He knew how soft and patient and nurturing Bubblegum was, but was now seeing it firsthand, and he was thankful. He was feeling awful, and the sickness was gripping him tight, but not as tightly as he had anchored himself to stay. Verdis fought against the illness with the help of the herbal medicines and the two nocturne's care. He slowly got better. And Verdis realized something important...that Bubblegum was there for him the entire time, while his associates, friends and fellow knights kept away. True Bubblegum was his nurse, but he was more than that. He went above and beyond to make sure Verdis was comfortable, and tended to, and well-rested. But most importantly, Bubblegum had spoken to him, and HE had listened. Verdis truly felt Bubblegum had saved his life, but also nurtured his heart. He understood him, and understood that even though Bubblegum didn't have the courage to confess his feelings for him, his actions said much more. When he finally recovered from his illness, Verdis visited Bubblegum in his garden where it had grown much since when they were just hatchlings. Verdis not only accepted Bubblegum's feelings, but reciprocated them. He thanked Bubblegum for his aid and his company because he would not be alive without both, and he proposed to him. Bubblegum struggled very much to accept, but once he remembered that Verdis was genuine and loyal to his word, he agreed. Though at the time Bubblegum was much smaller than Verdis, when Verdis opted to become a nocturne for his mate's comfort, Bubblegum didn't mind at all. He was still the larger of the two, and his arms and wings were perfect to snuggle up in. They love each other very very much, and for a while lived in blissful peace and harmony together alone. Now they share it with the Biforma family the head of which being Bubblegum's father Alabaster, and with his stepmother Alexandrite, Bubblegum's half-siblings, and one adopted daughter all their own, Carnatia. Fun facts: Bubblegum is rose colored, though bubblegum is his tertiary color, his name still comes from his bubbly pink looks. Verdis is named for Verdis Quo, meaning "To where it's green," which is where he lives and stays now. Bubblegum doesn't feel as shy as he was before thanks to Verdis' encouragement and though still soft-spoken and gentle, he can assert himself if he needs to. Their adopted fae daughter, Carnatia is named for the Carnation flower. She is a combination of green and pink, with petals, butterfly, and glimmer patterns to differentiate herself from her fathers, but also to signify their union of colors, as well as establish that she is close with gardening and nature. She's the clan's flower-arranger.
Here comes some adorable sweetness.
62329400_350.png
This is Bubblegum. He is a soft-spoken, gentle and sweet flower boy with a knack for growing things. He cares for the clan gardens and farms edible plants as well as herbal medicines.

62358567_350.png
And this is Verdis. He is a well-spoken, charismatic and bright knight with a desire for peace and harmony.

Bubblegum was very shy and nervous as a hatchling, only really sticking around his mother. His father sort of saw him as a disappointment at the time, and didn't bother trying to get him to toughen up, as Bubblegum was afraid of anything remotely competitive, combative or aggressive. The poor little guy didn't have any fellow hatchlings to play with much, aside from Honey, the clan's night guard and a perfect hatchling-sitter.

But then a young ridgeback hatchling was found and adopted into the clan. A bit bigger than Bubblegum and born only a day apart, Verdis was a welcome addition. Though at first Bubblegum was afraid of him, he soon warmed up to the new arrival, and together they played in the starts of the gardens as hatchlings.

It became very apparent as they grew that Bubblegum had quite the crush on Verdis, but was too timid to say anything. Verdis grew into a handsome ridgeback with a likeable personality, able to get on anyone's good-side. He became the clan's lightning flight ambassador and an accomplished diplomat, as well as a knight.

And Bubblegum...well, he remained in the garden. He learned to care for the plants and flowers, which were quiet and soft like him. He saw Verdis less and less, and felt a bit forgotten, often speaking very little each day. Still, he longed for his friend to return. He didn't feel brave enough to admit that he loved him. Anytime Verdis came to visit, Bubblegum's heart felt as if it would leap out his throat and away into the nearest flower to hide. He didn't know, but Verdis came to visit the garden from time to time because he liked the peace and quiet it held.

Verdis was often weary of his daily activities and interactions, having to go back and forth, meeting with dragons and have others meet with him. The gardens offered him tranquility and space to breathe, and Bubblegum was the perfect listener. Poor Bubblegum was hopelessly in love with Verdis, and always invited him to return again. He missed him very much...

But one day, he'd get his wish for Verdis to stay in a most unexpected way.

The handsome ridgeback came back from an excursion one day and was feeling ill. He came to the garden where Bubblegum's mother, RubyBones had him lay down and drink some tea. There was no clan doctor at the time, and so no one could have guessed Verdis was on the verge of falling deathly ill.

Bubblegum helped tend to Verdis each day, while his condition worsened. It broke his heart to see him so weak. He was scared his dear friend and heart's treasure would die...

But Verdis felt much differently. He knew how soft and patient and nurturing Bubblegum was, but was now seeing it firsthand, and he was thankful. He was feeling awful, and the sickness was gripping him tight, but not as tightly as he had anchored himself to stay. Verdis fought against the illness with the help of the herbal medicines and the two nocturne's care.
He slowly got better.

And Verdis realized something important...that Bubblegum was there for him the entire time, while his associates, friends and fellow knights kept away. True Bubblegum was his nurse, but he was more than that. He went above and beyond to make sure Verdis was comfortable, and tended to, and well-rested. But most importantly, Bubblegum had spoken to him, and HE had listened. Verdis truly felt Bubblegum had saved his life, but also nurtured his heart. He understood him, and understood that even though Bubblegum didn't have the courage to confess his feelings for him, his actions said much more.

When he finally recovered from his illness, Verdis visited Bubblegum in his garden where it had grown much since when they were just hatchlings. Verdis not only accepted Bubblegum's feelings, but reciprocated them. He thanked Bubblegum for his aid and his company because he would not be alive without both, and he proposed to him.

Bubblegum struggled very much to accept, but once he remembered that Verdis was genuine and loyal to his word, he agreed. Though at the time Bubblegum was much smaller than Verdis, when Verdis opted to become a nocturne for his mate's comfort, Bubblegum didn't mind at all. He was still the larger of the two, and his arms and wings were perfect to snuggle up in.

They love each other very very much, and for a while lived in blissful peace and harmony together alone. Now they share it with the Biforma family the head of which being Bubblegum's father Alabaster, and with his stepmother Alexandrite, Bubblegum's half-siblings, and one adopted daughter all their own, Carnatia.

Fun facts: Bubblegum is rose colored, though bubblegum is his tertiary color, his name still comes from his bubbly pink looks.

Verdis is named for Verdis Quo, meaning "To where it's green," which is where he lives and stays now.

Bubblegum doesn't feel as shy as he was before thanks to Verdis' encouragement and though still soft-spoken and gentle, he can assert himself if he needs to.

Their adopted fae daughter, Carnatia is named for the Carnation flower. She is a combination of green and pink, with petals, butterfly, and glimmer patterns to differentiate herself from her fathers, but also to signify their union of colors, as well as establish that she is close with gardening and nature. She's the clan's flower-arranger.

+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
@Drareira

Ahhh, thank you so much! It took me a while to perfect their outfits(and to come up with the currency for two of each) I really appreciate the love!!
@Drareira

Ahhh, thank you so much! It took me a while to perfect their outfits(and to come up with the currency for two of each) I really appreciate the love!!
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
1 2 3