Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your love stories!
1 2 3
That adopted bebe is not born quite yet... But I was planning on it being a permababy You can never have enough..

And even I'm not sure why Pia was rampaging the city, their story isn't all the way fleshed out.. like at all haha
That adopted bebe is not born quite yet... But I was planning on it being a permababy You can never have enough..

And even I'm not sure why Pia was rampaging the city, their story isn't all the way fleshed out.. like at all haha
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
@magiritsa My heart has been torn apart by Mel and Lux's story and I wish the rain had been merciful that day ;-; it's beautiful and so painful, poor Lux, I can only hope she's in a better place and watching over Mel from there [emoji=imperial sad size=1] May Lux rest in peace and may Mel find happiness someday And @Lightrays that's alright! Don't even look at all my unfinished knots, what's important is that you got the idea and that Pia and Harbor are very happy together :>
@magiritsa My heart has been torn apart by Mel and Lux's story and I wish the rain had been merciful that day ;-; it's beautiful and so painful, poor Lux, I can only hope she's in a better place and watching over Mel from there May Lux rest in peace and may Mel find happiness someday

And @Lightrays that's alright! Don't even look at all my unfinished knots, what's important is that you got the idea and that Pia and Harbor are very happy together :>
ox82RhC.png
Okok! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63288269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632883/63288269_350.png[/img][/url] This here is Bloodmoon. She's a vampiress from another lair and another clan. She's an outcast and a cursed skydancer with some skill with her blade and a self-preserving nature. (She also gets a LOT of likes in my lair. xD) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61295873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612959/61295873_350.png[/img][/url] And this here is Sidd. A rough and scrappy, violent, snappy, no-good grump of a punk. He too is an outcast and he happens to be the colonel of the lair, and as such is made a noble so he doesn't go picking on weaker dragons and steal from them. He and Bloodmoon met in a mafia game. x) At first Bloodmoon figured Sidd to be an impulsive, out-of-control, hothead with GUILTY written all over him. But she realized he was just a growly boy who acts out when he wants attention, or to be left alone. They battled together in a crazy ambush against enemy forces, and though both were very skilled and held a similar bloodlust, Sidd ended up getting WAY more hurt. Bloodmoon stood by his side, healing him even though he didn't want her help. And she defended him even though many of the other dragons thought he was an obvious killer. Sidd never had anyone on his side before, and it left him a bit confused. He really didn't care who the traitorous killer was, he just knew it wasn't him, and Bloodmoon likewise agreed. He grew closer to her, once she began to talk with him and discovered he was not in the game for treasure or recognition, but to become strong enough to take revenge against a dragon he seeks revenge upon. Bloodmoon took him hunting to cool him down, and was charmed by his appetite for mushrooms and grubby insects, which she always had difficulty catching. Sidd too felt better when alone with her, and a little bit more understood, though he would never admit it! Bloodmoon confessed to him that she was a vampire, and drank blood, that she was cursed to be a viscous monster of the night. To which Sidd responded, so was he, but you don't see him hiding it. He simply didn't care. He was absolutely indifferent to her curse, accepting that she might have fangs but it doesn't make her any scarier. Delighted and feeling more safe around him, Bloodmoon slid closer. The two shared a pleasant moment in a thicket, deep in the woods, and Bloodmoon was never the same. Neither was Sidd, and Bloodmoon knew it even though he was silent about anything he felt. She did all she could to help prove his innocence throughout, but Sidd encouraged every dragon to cast him out and label him guilty. Though truly innocent, he didn't want anyone thinking he was anything near a softie, and he wanted to leave so Bloodmoon could follow him back home. She didn't know if she'd be accepted in his home clan, but Sidd offered to beat up anyone that didn't want her there. He sorta-kinda confessed his feelings for her, in action not in vocal affirmation. And that was just fine for Bloodmoon. Fun facts: Bloodmoon is larger than Sidd. Sidd calls Bloodmoon "Sparkles". They have 3 vampire children together. Though Sidd isn't very close with any of them, Bloodmoon is a [i]fantastic[/i] vampire mama. ^-^
Okok!
63288269_350.png
This here is Bloodmoon. She's a vampiress from another lair and another clan. She's an outcast and a cursed skydancer with some skill with her blade and a self-preserving nature. (She also gets a LOT of likes in my lair. xD)

61295873_350.png
And this here is Sidd. A rough and scrappy, violent, snappy, no-good grump of a punk. He too is an outcast and he happens to be the colonel of the lair, and as such is made a noble so he doesn't go picking on weaker dragons and steal from them.

He and Bloodmoon met in a mafia game. x) At first Bloodmoon figured Sidd to be an impulsive, out-of-control, hothead with GUILTY written all over him. But she realized he was just a growly boy who acts out when he wants attention, or to be left alone. They battled together in a crazy ambush against enemy forces, and though both were very skilled and held a similar bloodlust, Sidd ended up getting WAY more hurt.

Bloodmoon stood by his side, healing him even though he didn't want her help. And she defended him even though many of the other dragons thought he was an obvious killer. Sidd never had anyone on his side before, and it left him a bit confused. He really didn't care who the traitorous killer was, he just knew it wasn't him, and Bloodmoon likewise agreed.

He grew closer to her, once she began to talk with him and discovered he was not in the game for treasure or recognition, but to become strong enough to take revenge against a dragon he seeks revenge upon. Bloodmoon took him hunting to cool him down, and was charmed by his appetite for mushrooms and grubby insects, which she always had difficulty catching.

Sidd too felt better when alone with her, and a little bit more understood, though he would never admit it! Bloodmoon confessed to him that she was a vampire, and drank blood, that she was cursed to be a viscous monster of the night. To which Sidd responded, so was he, but you don't see him hiding it. He simply didn't care. He was absolutely indifferent to her curse, accepting that she might have fangs but it doesn't make her any scarier.

Delighted and feeling more safe around him, Bloodmoon slid closer. The two shared a pleasant moment in a thicket, deep in the woods, and Bloodmoon was never the same. Neither was Sidd, and Bloodmoon knew it even though he was silent about anything he felt.

She did all she could to help prove his innocence throughout, but Sidd encouraged every dragon to cast him out and label him guilty. Though truly innocent, he didn't want anyone thinking he was anything near a softie, and he wanted to leave so Bloodmoon could follow him back home. She didn't know if she'd be accepted in his home clan, but Sidd offered to beat up anyone that didn't want her there. He sorta-kinda confessed his feelings for her, in action not in vocal affirmation. And that was just fine for Bloodmoon.

Fun facts: Bloodmoon is larger than Sidd.
Sidd calls Bloodmoon "Sparkles".
They have 3 vampire children together. Though Sidd isn't very close with any of them, Bloodmoon is a fantastic vampire mama. ^-^
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
I have a lot of couples, but I think I'm most fond of Uta and Dandelion [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53186731][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531868/53186731_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67480874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674809/67480874_350.png[/img][/url] she's just his big beefy wife and he's like one of those bfs who enthusiastically go "that's my wife!!!" whenever she does anything. she's stoic tho, so she doesn't really react to him, but she's like, melting into a puddle of goo full of love and adoration for him on the inside tho!
I have a lot of couples, but I think I'm most fond of Uta and Dandelion
53186731_350.png
67480874_350.png
she's just his big beefy wife and he's like one of those bfs who enthusiastically go "that's my wife!!!" whenever she does anything. she's stoic tho, so she doesn't really react to him, but she's like, melting into a puddle of goo full of love and adoration for him on the inside tho!
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@QueenNoodles Bloodmoon and Sidd's story is so good and so well written, what a beautiful journey! How they slowly grew closer and how they accepted each other is so pure, and the fact Sidd doesn't care for Bloodmoon's curse because he feels himself to be the same just hits straight into the feels ;w; What a good couple, I hope Bloodmoon is accepted in Sidd's home clan and they can live a happy life together! And one last thing, loving the fact Bloodmoon is larger than Sidd, the same thing happened with my dragons and whenever I think of them it's like "ah, yes, the queen and the gremlin" [emoji=imperial tongue size=1] @bogbees They're both so beautiful! Nice job dressing them up, and relationships based off "I LOVE MY WIFE" are always the absolute best, what cuties! I bet Uta still enjoys it whenever Dandelion pops out of nowhere to be a proud boyfriend and let everyone know how amazing she is. She deserves that support!
@QueenNoodles Bloodmoon and Sidd's story is so good and so well written, what a beautiful journey! How they slowly grew closer and how they accepted each other is so pure, and the fact Sidd doesn't care for Bloodmoon's curse because he feels himself to be the same just hits straight into the feels ;w; What a good couple, I hope Bloodmoon is accepted in Sidd's home clan and they can live a happy life together! And one last thing, loving the fact Bloodmoon is larger than Sidd, the same thing happened with my dragons and whenever I think of them it's like "ah, yes, the queen and the gremlin"

@bogbees They're both so beautiful! Nice job dressing them up, and relationships based off "I LOVE MY WIFE" are always the absolute best, what cuties! I bet Uta still enjoys it whenever Dandelion pops out of nowhere to be a proud boyfriend and let everyone know how amazing she is. She deserves that support!
ox82RhC.png
@Drareira
^-^ She's been accepted. It's thanks to Bloodmoon that Sidd isn't recklessly making chaos and making trouble in the clan so much! >u> It's funny that Angelo and Sabrene and Elliot all have a vampire style about them, but have two older brother's from Sidd's previous flings that have no vampire aura to them nor any hint of a Sidd-like reputation. <X) They're a mixed family, with Bloodmoon and Sidd being two of a kind despite her being a big beautiful deadly lady, and Sidd being, well, yeh a gremlin. x'D And a punk meanie. It's a rough family, but also a pretty sharp one. >:}

I might post another love story here, :D I got other couples! <3
@Drareira
^-^ She's been accepted. It's thanks to Bloodmoon that Sidd isn't recklessly making chaos and making trouble in the clan so much! >u> It's funny that Angelo and Sabrene and Elliot all have a vampire style about them, but have two older brother's from Sidd's previous flings that have no vampire aura to them nor any hint of a Sidd-like reputation. <X) They're a mixed family, with Bloodmoon and Sidd being two of a kind despite her being a big beautiful deadly lady, and Sidd being, well, yeh a gremlin. x'D And a punk meanie. It's a rough family, but also a pretty sharp one. >:}

I might post another love story here, :D I got other couples! <3
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
[center][size=2]If you have questions, check the bios of dragons in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/528090/1793248/6?name=&type=undefined]this tab[/url]![/size][/center] Be warned; it's a long one! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] My top power couple in my series is doubtlessly Jorgen and Jenna. Together for nearly 40 years in their timeline, there's nothing the duo won't do--and not much they haven't already done, actually--for each other. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61150122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611502/61150122_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61150122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611502/61150123_350.png[/img][/url] Jorg is a bit of an overwhelming dude anyway; he's 7' 5" in human form, falls in love way too hard (though that's a trademark of 99% of the males of his race), and he's painfully stubborn. But where he's super nice to look at, plenty of girls (we're talking 40, now) wanted to date the doofus only to find he was a super lonely, soppy, innocent guy who just wanted a best friend for life. They'd usually pretend to use the bathroom halfway into the date and never return, leaving poor Jorgen lightly waiting for their return until the restaurants closed for the night. Then, he met the Jen before the current Jen (dimensions are neat, amirite?), who was a human unlike anybody else he had met, and something about her actually being nice to him and just being a good friend made Jorgen decide she'd be the only girl he wanted to love forever. Even after she married another guy, Jen and Jorg remained best friends; even her husband, Doremon trusted him to keep her safe until the end. And the end did come; Jenna passed away some time later due to health complications. The entire District was distraught, since she was the race's practical matriarch and all, and they wouldn't have existed without her. The scientists spent months relentlessly scanning accessible alternate and parallel dimensions to find another Jenna, and eventually they found her; it was like their weeks of pleas and begging manifested into her creation. The new and current Jenna was a lonely, neglected, timid girl; as she got older, her dad was never around, and when he was he was always oblivious to his family. Jen's mom was always in a bad mood from manic depression, and seemed to take her anger out on her constantly. Her one good friend lived in Florida and her in West Virginia, so the only time she'd see Eathen was when he visited at her neighbors during the summer, who was his grandma. All in all, Jen wasn't a very happy teen. She was thankful to be alive, sure, but the only things she considered her friends were her rabbits, her dog (whom her mother always threatened to do away with since he always preyed on livestock despite his missing front right paw), and her two cars she gave names and personalities to. Jorgen wasn't the only interdimensional who went on the team to persuade her into tagging along back to his home planet; several dozen others were on the team, also. And out of the several dozen guys that went to persuade her into tagging along, the two loneliest and most lovelorn essences made an instant connection at first sight. Despite this, it took a good couple years for the two to actually get together; so unused to having friends, Jenna didn't want to settle down with somebody at first out of the fear she'd irk everyone else and they'd never want anything to do with her again. Of course, doofy as heck Jorgen was still her second very best friend right behind Bryon, only because she met him first and saved his life before the interdimensionals even reached out thanks to him being a loner at first; they were good friends, Bry and Jorg, even though they were always butting heads and one-upping each other's actions for Jen's affection. 3 years in, and Jen [i]finally [/i] decides to date somebody. To everyone's shock and utter disbelief, it was a civilian she had met only once--and Jorgen didn't like a thing about him. Taking it upon himself to be her practical legal guardian he always acted like, he stated his feelings about Falkner, Jen's first technical boyfriend, and how he simply didn't trust him or like how he acted. Jenna took it as he was being a possessive jerk, blew him off, and pretty much disowned him for several weeks. But Jorg's intuition was correct; as it turned out Falkner was a legendary beast in disguise and was using Jen's love to bait him in to kill him. Falk and his mate nearly killed Jen because she was collateral damage, but Jorgen sacrificed himself to save her, throwing her out of the path of a rock slide Falkner had created, and it nearly cost him his life. He still lost his right leg (not too detrimental in his natural form but in a form with legs, yeah, it was bad), but he survived. Jen and Jorg have been together ever since and have had 3 kids. Their mutual adoration has gotten them through plenty of tedious trials, as is the dangerous life of their line of work. Somehow, his stubborn confidence and her cautious insecurity just work; she's probably the one keeping them both alive, actually [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
If you have questions, check the bios of dragons in this tab!

Be warned; it's a long one!

My top power couple in my series is doubtlessly Jorgen and Jenna. Together for nearly 40 years in their timeline, there's nothing the duo won't do--and not much they haven't already done, actually--for each other.

61150122_350.png

61150123_350.png

Jorg is a bit of an overwhelming dude anyway; he's 7' 5" in human form, falls in love way too hard (though that's a trademark of 99% of the males of his race), and he's painfully stubborn. But where he's super nice to look at, plenty of girls (we're talking 40, now) wanted to date the doofus only to find he was a super lonely, soppy, innocent guy who just wanted a best friend for life. They'd usually pretend to use the bathroom halfway into the date and never return, leaving poor Jorgen lightly waiting for their return until the restaurants closed for the night.
Then, he met the Jen before the current Jen (dimensions are neat, amirite?), who was a human unlike anybody else he had met, and something about her actually being nice to him and just being a good friend made Jorgen decide she'd be the only girl he wanted to love forever. Even after she married another guy, Jen and Jorg remained best friends; even her husband, Doremon trusted him to keep her safe until the end.
And the end did come; Jenna passed away some time later due to health complications. The entire District was distraught, since she was the race's practical matriarch and all, and they wouldn't have existed without her.
The scientists spent months relentlessly scanning accessible alternate and parallel dimensions to find another Jenna, and eventually they found her; it was like their weeks of pleas and begging manifested into her creation.
The new and current Jenna was a lonely, neglected, timid girl; as she got older, her dad was never around, and when he was he was always oblivious to his family. Jen's mom was always in a bad mood from manic depression, and seemed to take her anger out on her constantly. Her one good friend lived in Florida and her in West Virginia, so the only time she'd see Eathen was when he visited at her neighbors during the summer, who was his grandma.
All in all, Jen wasn't a very happy teen. She was thankful to be alive, sure, but the only things she considered her friends were her rabbits, her dog (whom her mother always threatened to do away with since he always preyed on livestock despite his missing front right paw), and her two cars she gave names and personalities to.
Jorgen wasn't the only interdimensional who went on the team to persuade her into tagging along back to his home planet; several dozen others were on the team, also. And out of the several dozen guys that went to persuade her into tagging along, the two loneliest and most lovelorn essences made an instant connection at first sight.
Despite this, it took a good couple years for the two to actually get together; so unused to having friends, Jenna didn't want to settle down with somebody at first out of the fear she'd irk everyone else and they'd never want anything to do with her again. Of course, doofy as heck Jorgen was still her second very best friend right behind Bryon, only because she met him first and saved his life before the interdimensionals even reached out thanks to him being a loner at first; they were good friends, Bry and Jorg, even though they were always butting heads and one-upping each other's actions for Jen's affection.
3 years in, and Jen finally decides to date somebody. To everyone's shock and utter disbelief, it was a civilian she had met only once--and Jorgen didn't like a thing about him. Taking it upon himself to be her practical legal guardian he always acted like, he stated his feelings about Falkner, Jen's first technical boyfriend, and how he simply didn't trust him or like how he acted. Jenna took it as he was being a possessive jerk, blew him off, and pretty much disowned him for several weeks.
But Jorg's intuition was correct; as it turned out Falkner was a legendary beast in disguise and was using Jen's love to bait him in to kill him. Falk and his mate nearly killed Jen because she was collateral damage, but Jorgen sacrificed himself to save her, throwing her out of the path of a rock slide Falkner had created, and it nearly cost him his life. He still lost his right leg (not too detrimental in his natural form but in a form with legs, yeah, it was bad), but he survived.
Jen and Jorg have been together ever since and have had 3 kids. Their mutual adoration has gotten them through plenty of tedious trials, as is the dangerous life of their line of work. Somehow, his stubborn confidence and her cautious insecurity just work; she's probably the one keeping them both alive, actually
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
Here comes something wholesome... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62208254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622083/62208254_350.png[/img][/url] This is Ceasar. He's deaf, and a pretty fast runner. He's the clan's messenger and courier, having a delightful time delivering scrolls, letters, small packages and parcels. Despite him only speaking with his claws, he's very understandable and friendly. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62817054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628171/62817054_350.png[/img][/url] And this is Empress. She is a very clever and beautiful dragoness with a love of knowledge and public council. She's very civil and understanding, and she knows more than she thinks. She came to the clan looking for peace and quiet and hopefully a library to nestle into and read over. It just so happened that she was the only other wildclaw besides Ceasar in the clan at the time, and as a result, Ceasar recognized her scent as being of his kind. Though this is precisely why he avoided her though. He was picking up onn her pheromones which she unknowingly was leaving [i]all over[/i] the library where he often made deliveries. Nervously, he took off as fast as he could, not meeting Empress face-to-face since she'd arrived. Empress questioned the tail feathers he left behind when in a hurry and the fact that he was a courier but she hadn't ever seen him save for fleeting glimpses. She thought it a bit rude at first that he was avoiding her, and that maybe he didn't like her. But she soon discovered that he was simply trying to keep away from her because he was embarrassed to show he was attracted to her. She read notes Ceasar left behind apologizing for his cowardice and hurry. And she gathered he was a sweet dude, though also very smart himself, and responded back and forth through writing for a while. Quickly she took to researching talon sign-language and learning enough to converse with him. But it meant needing to practice with another dragon who knew it, so Honeydew, the head librarian, gladly helped her learn. Still, Empress wanted to master telepathy for her own interests and perhaps to communicate on a better level with others. One day, with the help of Honeydew and Oyster, Empress caught and cornered Ceasar, forcing him to stay behind and face her for the first time. Ceasar hardly even moved, frozen in both fear and awe. Though Empress was rather charming on her own, her assurance and reception of his overall first impression was too much, and Ceasar nearly forgot how to stand. She spoke to him in his language, and told him he shouldn't be afraid, that he was smart and handsome and his lack of hearing was not to be ashamed of. He remarked to her that she was too beautiful to even touch, and if he would stop running from her if she wished it of him. From that moment on, Ceasar and Empress were in a courtship that lasted only days. And they were bonded mates soon after, with Empress happily loved by one who does not boast his smarts or ambitions, and Ceasar completely enveloped by his lovely mate's brilliance and grace. :) Fun facts: I originally named Ceasar after the salad because he was green and yellow, and Empress just seemed so fitting since she was a nice regal purple, together it was perfect with Ceasar meaning King and Empress being well, a Queen. Empress and Ceasar are royally named though they are not royals. Ceasar has a larger tail plume while Empress does not. They like to greet each other with a super cute nose nuzzle. They have four babies together, three daughters, Ember, Paprika and Valentina, and one son, Macchiato. All of them were born able to hear, but speak with their claws to their dad.
Here comes something wholesome...
62208254_350.png
This is Ceasar. He's deaf, and a pretty fast runner. He's the clan's messenger and courier, having a delightful time delivering scrolls, letters, small packages and parcels. Despite him only speaking with his claws, he's very understandable and friendly.

62817054_350.png
And this is Empress. She is a very clever and beautiful dragoness with a love of knowledge and public council. She's very civil and understanding, and she knows more than she thinks.

She came to the clan looking for peace and quiet and hopefully a library to nestle into and read over. It just so happened that she was the only other wildclaw besides Ceasar in the clan at the time, and as a result, Ceasar recognized her scent as being of his kind. Though this is precisely why he avoided her though.

He was picking up onn her pheromones which she unknowingly was leaving all over the library where he often made deliveries. Nervously, he took off as fast as he could, not meeting Empress face-to-face since she'd arrived.

Empress questioned the tail feathers he left behind when in a hurry and the fact that he was a courier but she hadn't ever seen him save for fleeting glimpses. She thought it a bit rude at first that he was avoiding her, and that maybe he didn't like her. But she soon discovered that he was simply trying to keep away from her because he was embarrassed to show he was attracted to her. She read notes Ceasar left behind apologizing for his cowardice and hurry. And she gathered he was a sweet dude, though also very smart himself, and responded back and forth through writing for a while.

Quickly she took to researching talon sign-language and learning enough to converse with him. But it meant needing to practice with another dragon who knew it, so Honeydew, the head librarian, gladly helped her learn. Still, Empress wanted to master telepathy for her own interests and perhaps to communicate on a better level with others.

One day, with the help of Honeydew and Oyster, Empress caught and cornered Ceasar, forcing him to stay behind and face her for the first time. Ceasar hardly even moved, frozen in both fear and awe. Though Empress was rather charming on her own, her assurance and reception of his overall first impression was too much, and Ceasar nearly forgot how to stand. She spoke to him in his language, and told him he shouldn't be afraid, that he was smart and handsome and his lack of hearing was not to be ashamed of. He remarked to her that she was too beautiful to even touch, and if he would stop running from her if she wished it of him.

From that moment on, Ceasar and Empress were in a courtship that lasted only days. And they were bonded mates soon after, with Empress happily loved by one who does not boast his smarts or ambitions, and Ceasar completely enveloped by his lovely mate's brilliance and grace. :)

Fun facts: I originally named Ceasar after the salad because he was green and yellow, and Empress just seemed so fitting since she was a nice regal purple, together it was perfect with Ceasar meaning King and Empress being well, a Queen. Empress and Ceasar are royally named though they are not royals.

Ceasar has a larger tail plume while Empress does not.

They like to greet each other with a super cute nose nuzzle.

They have four babies together, three daughters, Ember, Paprika and Valentina, and one son, Macchiato. All of them were born able to hear, but speak with their claws to their dad.
I introduce to you King Shadow and Queen Angelite uwu [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41560951][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/415610/41560951_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65897149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658972/65897149_350.png[/img][/url] They're lore is a little long but short story is that they were both foreigners to the clan and fell in love. But Shadow kind of had a bounty on his head and couldn't marry her until he dealt with that. Once they did though, they managed to start a royal lineage because his mosaic and her filigree makes for a rare mosaic/butterfly/filigree combo
I introduce to you King Shadow and Queen Angelite uwu
41560951_350.png
65897149_350.png
They're lore is a little long but short story is that they were both foreigners to the clan and fell in love. But Shadow kind of had a bounty on his head and couldn't marry her until he dealt with that. Once they did though, they managed to start a royal lineage because his mosaic and her filigree makes for a rare mosaic/butterfly/filigree combo
1611898368193.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/848032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8481/848032_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/774825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7749/774825_350.png[/img][/url] Cailume x Aureus, short story in Aureus's bio. These two were probably one of the first couples to really become a thing when I was thinking about lore years ago and to this day they are still the obvious choice for favourite couple in my lair. It's super old writing and could probably use an update to be written better but I still have a soft spot for their story.
848032_350.png
774825_350.png

Cailume x Aureus, short story in Aureus's bio.

These two were probably one of the first couples to really become a thing when I was thinking about lore years ago and to this day they are still the obvious choice for favourite couple in my lair. It's super old writing and could probably use an update to be written better but I still have a soft spot for their story.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
1 2 3