Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Genshin Impact ( Hub )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I just want any 5 star, I need more
I just want any 5 star, I need more
pHCrqjQ.gif
@Izumiyuki47
Oh I played it a good amount of time XD" Sitting on AR49 right now, maxed out Dilucs friendship (and I swear if he shows up on Childes or Zhinglis re-run-banners I'm going to kill him - I accidentaly got him at C2 at the moment) and working on the rest now. Xiao is currently my main damage dealer and only laking a few points behind Diluc.
But I'm really hoping for Childe right now and to turn him into my main DPS. I love him so much and he goes so well with Kaeya <3 Let's just hope for the best ... and no Diluc this time XD"
@Izumiyuki47
Oh I played it a good amount of time XD" Sitting on AR49 right now, maxed out Dilucs friendship (and I swear if he shows up on Childes or Zhinglis re-run-banners I'm going to kill him - I accidentaly got him at C2 at the moment) and working on the rest now. Xiao is currently my main damage dealer and only laking a few points behind Diluc.
But I'm really hoping for Childe right now and to turn him into my main DPS. I love him so much and he goes so well with Kaeya <3 Let's just hope for the best ... and no Diluc this time XD"
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Don’t we all @Blaseball the only 5 star I have is Xiao. Going to wait for Zhongli more then less or someone I want in the game
Don’t we all @Blaseball the only 5 star I have is Xiao. Going to wait for Zhongli more then less or someone I want in the game
UJfvgUd.png
No fandragons just yet, but I want to have one for Aether and my poo poo Dressing Room knowledge makes me want to tear my hear hair* out because how do I dress him???

Not Found
No fandragons just yet, but I want to have one for Aether and my poo poo Dressing Room knowledge makes me want to tear my hear hair* out because how do I dress him???

Not Found
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Izumiyuki47: Ooh Zhongli! I couldn't get him the first time but if he does come back in 1.5 I'll probably skip Childe's banner (I really just want Rosaria). Good luck on whoever you want to get!
@Izumiyuki47: Ooh Zhongli! I couldn't get him the first time but if he does come back in 1.5 I'll probably skip Childe's banner (I really just want Rosaria). Good luck on whoever you want to get!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
BLASEBALLIM SOBBING
BLASEBALLIM SOBBING
pHCrqjQ.gif
@Izumiyuki47
Yay! I'll get started on ideas! :))
@Izumiyuki47
Yay! I'll get started on ideas! :))
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@Realtallrat

Perfect thread for you
@Realtallrat

Perfect thread for you
@smeraldo what ideas do you have for our projects?

@Baseballplant don’t sob you’ll get a character soon don’t give up yet

@xnightwolf yes the character I want to get is zhongli though would he be good with Xiao if I teamed them up together?

@Steffon that is a neat little idea and project. Looks similar to the character in the game
@smeraldo what ideas do you have for our projects?

@Baseballplant don’t sob you’ll get a character soon don’t give up yet

@xnightwolf yes the character I want to get is zhongli though would he be good with Xiao if I teamed them up together?

@Steffon that is a neat little idea and project. Looks similar to the character in the game
UJfvgUd.png
@Riesenraddieb ar45 is a long way from me that’s for sure though I’m ar25 right now though I’m building up artifacts for my team though it’s Xiao, Xiangling, Diona and Lisa idk if that’s a good and solid team to a ascension quest with or not.
@Riesenraddieb ar45 is a long way from me that’s for sure though I’m ar25 right now though I’m building up artifacts for my team though it’s Xiao, Xiangling, Diona and Lisa idk if that’s a good and solid team to a ascension quest with or not.
UJfvgUd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12