Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Genshin Impact ( Hub )
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bump
Bump
UJfvgUd.png
GI TCG is surprisingly more fun than I thought it would be. It's great I can gain cards just by playing rather than have to pay primos or other stuff for them.

The Archon quest was pretty good too. Major Spoilers for 3.3 Archon quest. Even though I have mixed feelings about Scaramouche erasing himself from history, I'll admit that the quest itself was well written. It did a better job redeeming Scara than I did in her Archom Quest.

Snagged the Wanderer's Signature Weapon somehow, guess I have the incentive to get him on his rerun.
GI TCG is surprisingly more fun than I thought it would be. It's great I can gain cards just by playing rather than have to pay primos or other stuff for them.

The Archon quest was pretty good too. Major Spoilers for 3.3 Archon quest. Even though I have mixed feelings about Scaramouche erasing himself from history, I'll admit that the quest itself was well written. It did a better job redeeming Scara than I did in her Archom Quest.

Snagged the Wanderer's Signature Weapon somehow, guess I have the incentive to get him on his rerun.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12