Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Genshin Impact ( Hub )
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
[quote name="@Izumiyuki47" date="2021-04-18 15:34:33" ] Cool I’m for it on discord actually just have to come up with an rp scenario together @mays [/quote] sent you message w/ my @ :]
@Izumiyuki47 wrote on 2021-04-18 15:34:33:
Cool I’m for it on discord actually just have to come up with an rp scenario together

@mays
sent you message w/ my @ :]
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Bump
Bump
UJfvgUd.png
Hii! I'm here with every genshin character in my lair!I've been playing for a while and I'm ar 55 rn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65351547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653516/65351547_350.png[/img][/url] Here's my fav fandragon of the bunch!
Hii! I'm here with every genshin character in my lair!I've been playing for a while and I'm ar 55 rn
65351547_350.png
Here's my fav fandragon of the bunch!
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
Um Zhongli I take it

@decays

He’s strikingly handsome though
Um Zhongli I take it

@decays

He’s strikingly handsome though
UJfvgUd.png
Bump
Bump
UJfvgUd.png
After trying out Albedo in the event, I'm eagerly waiting for his rerun. He's so underrated ngl. Also after leveling and building Chongyun I realized he can be a pretty strong cryo dps/support
After trying out Albedo in the event, I'm eagerly waiting for his rerun. He's so underrated ngl. Also after leveling and building Chongyun I realized he can be a pretty strong cryo dps/support
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
1.6 livestream tommorow

the 107 wishes in my inv gonna be used soon yes
1.6 livestream tommorow

the 107 wishes in my inv gonna be used soon yes
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I have a staggering 126 primos
Also @mays can I have your discord tag as well?
I have a staggering 126 primos
Also @mays can I have your discord tag as well?
pHCrqjQ.gif
My boyfriend got me to play Genshin Impact just by showing me Zhongli :> so now I’m AR 51, with a level 88 Zhongli, and regretting nothing :3

I have many other characters too; Childe (lvl 80), Qiqi (lvl 60), Klee (lvl 78), Mona (lvl 50), and Keqing (lvl 70) out of my 5* characters. I plan on trying to pull on the new character banners but I already lost 50/50 to Mona on Eulas banner so we’ll see what happens :> I got a lucky pull too and got Klee on my 40th wish, when I was only pulling for cons for my Sucrose XD (which is c1 rn).

I have more information of my characters if you take a look at Zhongli in the second tab of my lair :3 I’m a Zhongli main might I add LMAO pole arm is my favorite.
My boyfriend got me to play Genshin Impact just by showing me Zhongli :> so now I’m AR 51, with a level 88 Zhongli, and regretting nothing :3

I have many other characters too; Childe (lvl 80), Qiqi (lvl 60), Klee (lvl 78), Mona (lvl 50), and Keqing (lvl 70) out of my 5* characters. I plan on trying to pull on the new character banners but I already lost 50/50 to Mona on Eulas banner so we’ll see what happens :> I got a lucky pull too and got Klee on my 40th wish, when I was only pulling for cons for my Sucrose XD (which is c1 rn).

I have more information of my characters if you take a look at Zhongli in the second tab of my lair :3 I’m a Zhongli main might I add LMAO pole arm is my favorite.
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
hhhhnnnnng I'm so excited for Kazuha's banner that I ended up buying a derg for him. I've been wanting to do that for ages, but I also started a Eula fanderg project and her valkyrie blade ate up all my treasure lol. [outfit=1623759] here's the scry I have for my boy! and here's what he looks like right now. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69672733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696728/69672733_350.png[/img][/url] unfortunately he's got crackle but with a little regening, he'll become the perfect kazoo! and here are my plans for eula :D [outfit=1585253]
hhhhnnnnng I'm so excited for Kazuha's banner that I ended up buying a derg for him. I've been wanting to do that for ages, but I also started a Eula fanderg project and her valkyrie blade ate up all my treasure lol.

Scarlet Leaves

here's the scry I have for my boy! and here's what he looks like right now.

69672733_350.png

unfortunately he's got crackle but with a little regening, he'll become the perfect kazoo!

and here are my plans for eula :D
Spindrift Knight
just a nerd with nothing better to do :)
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12