Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Genshin Impact ( Hub )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Glad to! Just spent my 2kg on the new gem MP stuff so I can’t do them immediately
Glad to! Just spent my 2kg on the new gem MP stuff so I can’t do them immediately
pHCrqjQ.gif
@smeraldo @Baseballplant

Well we can do our projects together Zhongli, Xiao and Hu Tao. Sounds like a great plan
@smeraldo @Baseballplant

Well we can do our projects together Zhongli, Xiao and Hu Tao. Sounds like a great plan
UJfvgUd.png
I worked on this Zhongli a while back, didn’t have the patience for breeding projects and found him in the AH as fodder. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68185340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681854/68185340_350.png[/img][/url]
I worked on this Zhongli a while back, didn’t have the patience for breeding projects and found him in the AH as fodder.

68185340_350.png
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
He’s actually really pretty though you got lucky to find him, the Geo God himself Zhongli.

@VanitasOfTheEnd
He’s actually really pretty though you got lucky to find him, the Geo God himself Zhongli.

@VanitasOfTheEnd
UJfvgUd.png
Ah, thanks! My only regret is that his element didn’t quite match with his theme.
Ah, thanks! My only regret is that his element didn’t quite match with his theme.
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
DM me for my UID bc rn genshin is a new special interest and im o_o obsessed :3c
here's my fan dragon lmaooo

i simp: Beidou, Rosaria, Zhongli
my children: Qiqi, Xiao

im a c6 beidou main, i cannae help it %)
DM me for my UID bc rn genshin is a new special interest and im o_o obsessed :3c
here's my fan dragon lmaooo

i simp: Beidou, Rosaria, Zhongli
my children: Qiqi, Xiao

im a c6 beidou main, i cannae help it %)
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
[center]heres my very avatar dragon <333 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67518563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675186/67518563_350.png[/img][/url] i'm planning on a xiao dragon to go with him ^o^ [/center]
heres my very avatar dragon <333

67518563_350.png
i'm planning on a xiao dragon to go with him ^o^

x x x r1kIs68.png
x
x
willow
fr+3 - it/they - audhd
» about
» adopt shop
» wishlist
@wullbor
Awww, Venti's cute! <3 Good boy!

And yes I'm playing - less these days but I'm playing I swear! Also working on a Diluc and a Zhongli fandragon. Next would be Kaeya and Childe because I love them both way too much?
@wullbor
Awww, Venti's cute! <3 Good boy!

And yes I'm playing - less these days but I'm playing I swear! Also working on a Diluc and a Zhongli fandragon. Next would be Kaeya and Childe because I love them both way too much?
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@wulbur

Your dragon reminds me of Venti a lot more than Xiao, but it’s cool

@ArisaArtisan

Sounds really awesome and a genshin impact party going on in your lair or game. I love Xiao, Zhongli and Kaeya
@wulbur

Your dragon reminds me of Venti a lot more than Xiao, but it’s cool

@ArisaArtisan

Sounds really awesome and a genshin impact party going on in your lair or game. I love Xiao, Zhongli and Kaeya
UJfvgUd.png
@Riesenraddieb

That’s alright playing less if you’re busy but when you’re ready hop on and feel the excitement of adventure. I am very happy to have Xiao in my team on the game. I love him more everyday I play as him in the game.
@Riesenraddieb

That’s alright playing less if you’re busy but when you’re ready hop on and feel the excitement of adventure. I am very happy to have Xiao in my team on the game. I love him more everyday I play as him in the game.
UJfvgUd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12