Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Genshin Impact ( Hub )
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Bump
Bump
UJfvgUd.png
How're we feeling abt 1.5? Ready for the rerun+Eula? I'm sososoSO excited for the housing update, the zhongli quest, Azdaha... They really know how to give us what we want!! Currently looking forward to Ludi Harpastum myself for a potential Klee/Albedo rerun but I'm so excited for everything else coming!
How're we feeling abt 1.5? Ready for the rerun+Eula? I'm sososoSO excited for the housing update, the zhongli quest, Azdaha... They really know how to give us what we want!! Currently looking forward to Ludi Harpastum myself for a potential Klee/Albedo rerun but I'm so excited for everything else coming!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@mays

Actually I’m looking forward to it and it’ll be something else for me to do while I get enough food stock and max out my artifacts for my other three characters before the ascension quest. That blasted cube is a pain sometimes but I will zoom past it when I get the chance to do so. I want zhongli in my team though I don’t know if it would be better to build him after I get him to go in the ascension quest if he would be better to take instead of xiangling. Build a house and explore new land sounds totally cool with me.

Fanderg wise I’m probably going to do my Xiao or zhongli idk which I should do, don’t bash me okay. I ship zhongli and Xiao together that are beyond cute as ever.

@mays

Actually I’m looking forward to it and it’ll be something else for me to do while I get enough food stock and max out my artifacts for my other three characters before the ascension quest. That blasted cube is a pain sometimes but I will zoom past it when I get the chance to do so. I want zhongli in my team though I don’t know if it would be better to build him after I get him to go in the ascension quest if he would be better to take instead of xiangling. Build a house and explore new land sounds totally cool with me.

Fanderg wise I’m probably going to do my Xiao or zhongli idk which I should do, don’t bash me okay. I ship zhongli and Xiao together that are beyond cute as ever.

UJfvgUd.png
Anyone interested in maybe doing a little rp group if you’re up for it. It’s genshin impact based also, just let me know if you’re interested in this.
Anyone interested in maybe doing a little rp group if you’re up for it. It’s genshin impact based also, just let me know if you’re interested in this.
UJfvgUd.png
Bump
Bump
UJfvgUd.png
[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
UJfvgUd.png
[quote name="@Izumiyuki47" date="2021-04-16 21:14:26" ] Anyone interested in maybe doing a little rp group if you’re up for it. It’s genshin impact based also, just let me know if you’re interested in this. [/quote] I would! I mostly do discord but i'd be willing to do it here too :]
@Izumiyuki47 wrote on 2021-04-16 21:14:26:

I would! I mostly do discord but i'd be willing to do it here too :]
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@mays

Which character would you like to do?

Discord I rp on a lot more then here
@mays

UJfvgUd.png
[quote name="@Izumiyuki47" date="2021-04-17 20:34:55" ] @mays Which character would you like to do? Discord I rp on a lot more then here [/quote] I have a genshin oc or two, but if we're talking official characters, I'll probably do Albedo or Chongyun! i also roleplay a lot more on discord, I can give you my @ if you'd like :]
@Izumiyuki47 wrote on 2021-04-17 20:34:55:
@mays

I have a genshin oc or two, but if we're talking official characters, I'll probably do Albedo or Chongyun!

i also roleplay a lot more on discord, I can give you my @ if you'd like :]
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Cool I’m for it on discord actually just have to come up with an rp scenario together

@mays
Cool I’m for it on discord actually just have to come up with an rp scenario together

@mays
UJfvgUd.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12