Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] Noodledad's Doodle Pad!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65
@Medievalredragon
There's going to be something of a delay with your bunny, sorry about that! Hoping to send sketch tomorrow!
@Medievalredragon
There's going to be something of a delay with your bunny, sorry about that! Hoping to send sketch tomorrow!
PMb4IFn.png
@FluffleDuffel

No problem. I understand RL takes priority AND you should get a chance to enjoy your own flight holiday. So take your time.

Medievalredragon
@FluffleDuffel

No problem. I understand RL takes priority AND you should get a chance to enjoy your own flight holiday. So take your time.

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
General reminder that all Foddart shops close at Rollover!

~ If an artist still has order slots open, this is your last chance to request one.

~ If you have have payment owing please try to send it in before rollover, but I will still be online for accepting it until at least 4am FR time. (i am accepting by both CR & PA today)
General reminder that all Foddart shops close at Rollover!

~ If an artist still has order slots open, this is your last chance to request one.

~ If you have have payment owing please try to send it in before rollover, but I will still be online for accepting it until at least 4am FR time. (i am accepting by both CR & PA today)
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Evet So sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner! Something came up on my end and unfortunately couldn't check into FR/do art. If you're still interested in a commission, feel free to DM me to let me know! Or on the off-chance that you're online right now, feel free to send the levels to a receiver! @crowvidae Here you are! Sorry this took a bit ^^" [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/684751457676689419/825599357880369172/For_crowvidae.png[/img]
@Evet So sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner! Something came up on my end and unfortunately couldn't check into FR/do art. If you're still interested in a commission, feel free to DM me to let me know! Or on the off-chance that you're online right now, feel free to send the levels to a receiver!

@crowvidae Here you are! Sorry this took a bit ^^"
For_crowvidae.png
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@Blacknovelist
Username: GuardianLioness
Player ID Number: 88299
Order Type: bio
Link to Dragon/Character(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67374656
//I’m breaking your rules and just saying It’s Spire, Do What You Want ‘cause you know him.
Price: 60 Levels
Other Information: love u vod ????
@Blacknovelist
Username: GuardianLioness
Player ID Number: 88299
Order Type: bio
Link to Dragon/Character(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67374656
//I’m breaking your rules and just saying It’s Spire, Do What You Want ‘cause you know him.
Price: 60 Levels
Other Information: love u vod ????
tdUUSEn.pngVY2Ib2R.pngTqmhO1s.png2kmbYSo.pngjfXz9mb.png0ms5LOy.png
@GuardianLioness ghjsdfj;ksldfjsdf confirmed vod i'll mark iiiiit <3
@GuardianLioness ghjsdfj;ksldfjsdf confirmed vod i'll mark iiiiit <3
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@Ceruleanfire

Sending PAs from now! ^_^
@Ceruleanfire

Sending PAs from now! ^_^
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
And I'm done taking payments for the next 12hrs! (Time to crash into bed, lol)

~ We are closed for new order requests

~ If you have payment still owing for your order(s), please queue them up to your artist (or me) preferably by rollover today!

I'll be back online at 4pm FR time just in case anyone needs to send me dragons. Hope you all had fun and enjoy your new shinies <3 ^_^
And I'm done taking payments for the next 12hrs! (Time to crash into bed, lol)

~ We are closed for new order requests

~ If you have payment still owing for your order(s), please queue them up to your artist (or me) preferably by rollover today!

I'll be back online at 4pm FR time just in case anyone needs to send me dragons. Hope you all had fun and enjoy your new shinies <3 ^_^
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Joywing

Oop sorry for the delay, just finished (kinda) yuna's bio!
@Joywing

Oop sorry for the delay, just finished (kinda) yuna's bio!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 Awesome! The stuff you added definitely gives me more fuel to work with, if I have any questions about Yuna, I'll be sure to ask. It might take me a bit longer to get this piece done due to end of semester school assignments, but I'll get cracking as soon as I can. Thanks again! <3
@grasssnake485 Awesome! The stuff you added definitely gives me more fuel to work with, if I have any questions about Yuna, I'll be sure to ask. It might take me a bit longer to get this piece done due to end of semester school assignments, but I'll get cracking as soon as I can. Thanks again! <3
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65