Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Amazonite wanted to tell Turquoise a million things.
She wanted to confess that she'd overheard a conversation between the boss and the coatl, that she had visions and nightmares of overpowering fires that consume everything, and... that she was going to leave.
She could run out her house right now and chase after Turquoise. She could look her in the eye and tell her everything.
But the joy on her face, the hope in her eyes, and her smile...
Amazonite knew she would never have the confidence.
And she knew she couldn't wait much longer either.
Amazonite wanted to tell Turquoise a million things.
She wanted to confess that she'd overheard a conversation between the boss and the coatl, that she had visions and nightmares of overpowering fires that consume everything, and... that she was going to leave.
She could run out her house right now and chase after Turquoise. She could look her in the eye and tell her everything.
But the joy on her face, the hope in her eyes, and her smile...
Amazonite knew she would never have the confidence.
And she knew she couldn't wait much longer either.
F50lMAz.png
As she walked further away from the tree she had an awful feeling like she should go back but she didn't know why. She thought of Amazonite siting at home, her piercing but soft eyes staring into hers made her feel home more then her comfy cottage or even her clan, her family. She suddenly stoped in her tracks,
Hum? why did I stop
she turned around and ran back to amazonites house, it was like her body started moving on its own she didn't know what she was doing but it felt right. She ran all the way to Amazonites house, scurried up the ladder and knocked on her door. as the door opened

"DO YOU WANT TO COME TO LUCH WITH ME?" she said, instantly blushing and looking down to fiddle with her claws.
As she walked further away from the tree she had an awful feeling like she should go back but she didn't know why. She thought of Amazonite siting at home, her piercing but soft eyes staring into hers made her feel home more then her comfy cottage or even her clan, her family. She suddenly stoped in her tracks,
Hum? why did I stop
she turned around and ran back to amazonites house, it was like her body started moving on its own she didn't know what she was doing but it felt right. She ran all the way to Amazonites house, scurried up the ladder and knocked on her door. as the door opened

"DO YOU WANT TO COME TO LUCH WITH ME?" she said, instantly blushing and looking down to fiddle with her claws.
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite let out a long sigh. She was lost in her thoughts. Again.
She clamp her talons together and took in several deep breaths.
Everything's going to be okay-

Three rapid knocks on the door. Amazonite blinked twice before rushing over.
As the door swung open, she immediately recognized the familiar teal shimmer.

"DO YOU WANT TO COME TO LUNCH WITH ME?" Turquoise said, breathless.

Amazonite froze in the doorway, stunned.

"Yes," she blurted out.
Amazonite let out a long sigh. She was lost in her thoughts. Again.
She clamp her talons together and took in several deep breaths.
Everything's going to be okay-

Three rapid knocks on the door. Amazonite blinked twice before rushing over.
As the door swung open, she immediately recognized the familiar teal shimmer.

"DO YOU WANT TO COME TO LUNCH WITH ME?" Turquoise said, breathless.

Amazonite froze in the doorway, stunned.

"Yes," she blurted out.
F50lMAz.png
To be honest she wasn't expecting her to say yes, the overwhelming joy felt weird but not bad.

"I was going to go to one of the new places but we could always go to one of the other restaurants on the list, I really don't mind"
To be honest she wasn't expecting her to say yes, the overwhelming joy felt weird but not bad.

"I was going to go to one of the new places but we could always go to one of the other restaurants on the list, I really don't mind"
bZ0BJsW.png
"I was going to go to one of the new places, but we could always go to one of the other restaurants on the list. I really don't mind."

"That would be nice, " Amazonite said, dazed.

She still had no idea why Turquoise was stood in front of her asking her to go out for lunch, but she wasn't going to start questioning it now.

"When would you like to go?"
"I was going to go to one of the new places, but we could always go to one of the other restaurants on the list. I really don't mind."

"That would be nice, " Amazonite said, dazed.

She still had no idea why Turquoise was stood in front of her asking her to go out for lunch, but she wasn't going to start questioning it now.

F50lMAz.png

"Umm" she said blushing profusely "Is now okay? I was on my way to get food but then I felt like inviting you, is that okay? if your busy we can reschedule oh gosh I really didn't think this through I can just go"

She turned her head to the side

Im acting so strange

"Umm" she said blushing profusely "Is now okay? I was on my way to get food but then I felt like inviting you, is that okay? if your busy we can reschedule oh gosh I really didn't think this through I can just go"

She turned her head to the side

Im acting so strange
bZ0BJsW.png
"Is now okay? I was on my way to get food, but then I felt like inviting you. Is that okay? If your busy we can reschedule.... oh gosh, I really didn't think this through. I can just go," Turquoise rambled before turning away.

Amazonite frowned and put a talon on the side of Turquoise's face, turning it back to face her.

"I do want to go."
"Is now okay? I was on my way to get food, but then I felt like inviting you. Is that okay? If your busy we can reschedule.... oh gosh, I really didn't think this through. I can just go," Turquoise rambled before turning away.

Amazonite frowned and put a talon on the side of Turquoise's face, turning it back to face her.

"I do want to go."
F50lMAz.png
Amazonite put a talon on the side of Turquoise's face, turning it back to face her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"I do want to go."

"Oh okay! good! I'm glad" she said giggling
She slowly reached up and took Amazonites talon in hers

"You ready?"
Amazonite put a talon on the side of Turquoise's face, turning it back to face her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"I do want to go."

"Oh okay! good! I'm glad" she said giggling
She slowly reached up and took Amazonites talon in hers

"You ready?"
bZ0BJsW.png
"You ready?"

Turquoise was too late. Amazonite was already dragging her by the talon through the doorway.

After realizing she had no idea where they were going, she let go of Turquoise.

"You can lead the way," Amazonite giggled, "I have no idea which direction it's in."
"You ready?"

Turquoise was too late. Amazonite was already dragging her by the talon through the doorway.

After realizing she had no idea where they were going, she let go of Turquoise.

"You can lead the way," Amazonite giggled, "I have no idea which direction it's in."
F50lMAz.png
Before she could finish her sentence Amazonite was already dragging her away from the tree house.

"Amazonite don't we have to go the other way?" she laughed

Amazonite stopped and let her go

"You can lead the way, I have no idea which direction it's in."

"Of course, its this way" she said grabbing Amazonites talon and leading her the other way.
Before she could finish her sentence Amazonite was already dragging her away from the tree house.

"Amazonite don't we have to go the other way?" she laughed

Amazonite stopped and let her go

"You can lead the way, I have no idea which direction it's in."

"Of course, its this way" she said grabbing Amazonites talon and leading her the other way.
bZ0BJsW.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12