Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
It was easy for the two of them to fly at night with the light of the full moon. Amazonite fidgeted with her claws, hoping she didn't forget where to go. Luckily, she found the familiar forest top where the colour faded slightly. She signaled to Turquoise to follow her before swooping down just above the canopy. They landed on a large tree and carefully made their way down using it's branches.
As they lowered themselves to the ground, the biome presented itself with the sent of ashes and foliage. Amazonite finally let her wings relax.

It's been ages since I've come here. I guess I've lost the motivation. What would he say? I'm back at square zero.

She nervously glanced at Turquoise. The skydancer's reflective scales shone brightly against the dull background. She- it was beautiful. Amazonite smiled.

It won't be so bad, will it?

"Turquoise," she said, grabbing her attention, "want me to show you around?"
It was easy for the two of them to fly at night with the light of the full moon. Amazonite fidgeted with her claws, hoping she didn't forget where to go. Luckily, she found the familiar forest top where the colour faded slightly. She signaled to Turquoise to follow her before swooping down just above the canopy. They landed on a large tree and carefully made their way down using it's branches.
As they lowered themselves to the ground, the biome presented itself with the sent of ashes and foliage. Amazonite finally let her wings relax.

It's been ages since I've come here. I guess I've lost the motivation. What would he say? I'm back at square zero.

She nervously glanced at Turquoise. The skydancer's reflective scales shone brightly against the dull background. She- it was beautiful. Amazonite smiled.

It won't be so bad, will it?

"Turquoise," she said, grabbing her attention, "want me to show you around?"
F50lMAz.png
The moon shone against her wings, her shadow matching her wing beats underneath her.

She saw Amazonite signal to her and she swooped down after her, she perched on the branch next to Amazonite and followed her to the ground.

she looked at Amazonite her colours matching the background but her eyes shone bright in the light, she tried to hide a smile

Do I like her...?

"Turquoise, want me to show you around?"

"Sure! that would be lovely" she said smiling at her.
The moon shone against her wings, her shadow matching her wing beats underneath her.

She saw Amazonite signal to her and she swooped down after her, she perched on the branch next to Amazonite and followed her to the ground.

she looked at Amazonite her colours matching the background but her eyes shone bright in the light, she tried to hide a smile

Do I like her...?

"Turquoise, want me to show you around?"

"Sure! that would be lovely" she said smiling at her.
bZ0BJsW.png
"Sure! that would be lovely"

"Alright, follow me!"

Amazonite led Turquoise into a denser area of the forest. It was nearly impossible to see the sky through the leaves above.

"Okay," she paused in her tracks, "try to look out for hollows in trees. We need to find an Aer Phantom to lead us to the lake."
"Sure! that would be lovely"

"Alright, follow me!"

Amazonite led Turquoise into a denser area of the forest. It was nearly impossible to see the sky through the leaves above.

"Okay," she paused in her tracks, "try to look out for hollows in trees. We need to find an Aer Phantom to lead us to the lake."
F50lMAz.png
"try to look out for hollows in trees. We need to find an Aer Phantom to lead us to the lake."

"Okay," she said
She carefully looked around for hollow trees. She saw a glimmer by one tree and she went to investigate, she peered into the hollow and saw two little green eyes looking back at her,
"Well hello there little one!" she said "would you lead us to the lake please?"
The aer phantom floated out of the tree and Turquoise put out her talons, the aer phantom floated down towards her claws and rested on them

"Amazonite!" she whispered

The aer phantom did a little twirl in her talons then lifted off into the air.

"Should we follow it?" Turquoise said looking at Amazonite
"try to look out for hollows in trees. We need to find an Aer Phantom to lead us to the lake."

"Okay," she said
She carefully looked around for hollow trees. She saw a glimmer by one tree and she went to investigate, she peered into the hollow and saw two little green eyes looking back at her,
"Well hello there little one!" she said "would you lead us to the lake please?"
The aer phantom floated out of the tree and Turquoise put out her talons, the aer phantom floated down towards her claws and rested on them

"Amazonite!" she whispered

The aer phantom did a little twirl in her talons then lifted off into the air.

"Should we follow it?" Turquoise said looking at Amazonite
bZ0BJsW.png
"Amazonite!" A hushed voice spoke from behind her.

Amazonite turned around to find Turquoise gently cradling an aer phantom in her talons. They both shone brilliant colours against the desaturated tree, their eyes locked on each other.

Don't stare, don't stare, don't stare...

"Should we follow it?" Turquoise asked, turning to look at her.

Amazonite quickly composed herself.

"Yeah," she said, "this one seems friendly."
"Amazonite!" A hushed voice spoke from behind her.

Amazonite turned around to find Turquoise gently cradling an aer phantom in her talons. They both shone brilliant colours against the desaturated tree, their eyes locked on each other.

Don't stare, don't stare, don't stare...

"Should we follow it?" Turquoise asked, turning to look at her.

Amazonite quickly composed herself.

"Yeah," she said, "this one seems friendly."
F50lMAz.png
They followed the Aer phantom trough the trees

Turquoise peeked over at Amazonite, she couldn't help but blush

why is she so pretty!? she noticed her blushing and panicked she tried to hide her face by looking down and slowing down to fall just behind Amazonite.
They followed the Aer phantom trough the trees

Turquoise peeked over at Amazonite, she couldn't help but blush

why is she so pretty!? she noticed her blushing and panicked she tried to hide her face by looking down and slowing down to fall just behind Amazonite.
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite and Turquoise walked past the leaves that brushed against them. The aer phantom was relatively slow and the two had no trouble keeping up.

This is nice. I should go walking more often, but it's less fun alone. Maybe I should hang out with Turquoise more. We could go out and grab lunch or something... Wait, no! That sounds like a date! I wouldn't d-date her, right? She is really nice. And thoughtful. And...

Amazonite noticed the footsteps behind her slow down. She quickly turned around to check if everything was alright. Turquoise had slowed down and seemed a bit nervous.
"Hey," Amazonite said, giving the skydancer a boop on her snoot, "you good?"
Amazonite and Turquoise walked past the leaves that brushed against them. The aer phantom was relatively slow and the two had no trouble keeping up.

This is nice. I should go walking more often, but it's less fun alone. Maybe I should hang out with Turquoise more. We could go out and grab lunch or something... Wait, no! That sounds like a date! I wouldn't d-date her, right? She is really nice. And thoughtful. And...

Amazonite noticed the footsteps behind her slow down. She quickly turned around to check if everything was alright. Turquoise had slowed down and seemed a bit nervous.
"Hey," Amazonite said, giving the skydancer a boop on her snoot, "you good?"
F50lMAz.png
Amazonite booped her snoot and she blushed even harder, she put one talon over her face and waved off Amazonite with the other

"yeah, I'm good" she said embarrassed "I just need a minute, you can keep going ill catch up"
her face felt hot and she couldn't look her in the eyes.
Amazonite booped her snoot and she blushed even harder, she put one talon over her face and waved off Amazonite with the other

"yeah, I'm good" she said embarrassed "I just need a minute, you can keep going ill catch up"
her face felt hot and she couldn't look her in the eyes.
bZ0BJsW.png
"I just need a minute. You can keep going, I'll catch up"

"Are you sure?" Amazonite asked, concerned.

Turquoise seemed off.

"Do you have a fever?" she questioned, determined to figure out what was wrong.

Oh no, I hope it isn't too cold here or something... Did she get sick out here? Should I bring her home?
"I just need a minute. You can keep going, I'll catch up"

"Are you sure?" Amazonite asked, concerned.

Turquoise seemed off.

"Do you have a fever?" she questioned, determined to figure out what was wrong.

Oh no, I hope it isn't too cold here or something... Did she get sick out here? Should I bring her home?
F50lMAz.png
"No I'm okay I promise" she said worried that she was making Amazonite uncomfortable "you keep following the Aer phantom ill catch up"

WHY AM I LIKE THIS!!!!
"No I'm okay I promise" she said worried that she was making Amazonite uncomfortable "you keep following the Aer phantom ill catch up"

WHY AM I LIKE THIS!!!!
bZ0BJsW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12