Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
"You keep following the Aer phantom, I'll catch up"

"Okay," she said, "tell me if you need anything."

With that, she turned back around and started to catch up to the little sprite.

Was I being too nosy? I hope I didn't come off as that. Hopefully she's okay.

After a couple of minutes, the aer phantom sped up. Amazonite made sure to follow close and checked to see if Turquoise was still following every once in a while.
Finally, the trees cleared and they stood in front of a shining pool of water. The aer phantom twirled around a bit before plunging beneath the surface of the water.

"We're here!"
"You keep following the Aer phantom, I'll catch up"

"Okay," she said, "tell me if you need anything."

With that, she turned back around and started to catch up to the little sprite.

Was I being too nosy? I hope I didn't come off as that. Hopefully she's okay.

After a couple of minutes, the aer phantom sped up. Amazonite made sure to follow close and checked to see if Turquoise was still following every once in a while.
Finally, the trees cleared and they stood in front of a shining pool of water. The aer phantom twirled around a bit before plunging beneath the surface of the water.

"We're here!"
F50lMAz.png
"Okay, tell me if you need anything."

"I will"

she watched Amazonite walk away. once she was out of sight she slid down a tree and put her face in her talons

Whats happening...? she took a deep breath and looked up at the sky
Just breathe Turquoise, after a minute she smiled
Im ready
She got up and went tin the direction of Amzonite, she caught up to her just as the Aer phantom plunged downwards

"We're here!" Amazonite said

Turquoise looked in awe at the beauty of the glowing lake, she couldn't take her eyes off it

"Have you been here before Amazonite?" she asked not looking away form her surroundings
"Okay, tell me if you need anything."

"I will"

she watched Amazonite walk away. once she was out of sight she slid down a tree and put her face in her talons

Whats happening...? she took a deep breath and looked up at the sky
Just breathe Turquoise, after a minute she smiled
Im ready
She got up and went tin the direction of Amzonite, she caught up to her just as the Aer phantom plunged downwards

"We're here!" Amazonite said

Turquoise looked in awe at the beauty of the glowing lake, she couldn't take her eyes off it

"Have you been here before Amazonite?" she asked not looking away form her surroundings
bZ0BJsW.png
"Have you been here before Amazonite?" Turquoise, enthralled by the lake.

"A couple of times," Amazonite shrugged nonchalantly.

You've been here a million times.

"Once we stay here for a bit, maybe the other aer phantoms will feel comfortable showing themselves."

Amazonite sat down at the bank and waited. It only took a few minutes for the little creatures to drift up out of the water like ghosts, given the lake an eerie glow.
"Have you been here before Amazonite?" Turquoise, enthralled by the lake.

"A couple of times," Amazonite shrugged nonchalantly.

You've been here a million times.

"Once we stay here for a bit, maybe the other aer phantoms will feel comfortable showing themselves."

Amazonite sat down at the bank and waited. It only took a few minutes for the little creatures to drift up out of the water like ghosts, given the lake an eerie glow.
F50lMAz.png
Amazonite sat down at the bank, Turquoise took a seat next to her,
the phantoms rose form the lake and the one that lead them there floated up to Turquoise
"Oh hello again little one!" she said softly
The Are phantom did a little loop around her head and settled on her shoulder, she smiled at it then looked at Amazontie
"I kinda want to name it" she said to her giggling a bit
Amazonite sat down at the bank, Turquoise took a seat next to her,
the phantoms rose form the lake and the one that lead them there floated up to Turquoise
"Oh hello again little one!" she said softly
The Are phantom did a little loop around her head and settled on her shoulder, she smiled at it then looked at Amazontie
"I kinda want to name it" she said to her giggling a bit
bZ0BJsW.png
As Turquoise sat down beside her, Amazonite resisted the urge to scoot closer. The aer phantom that'd guided them here drifted towards Turquoise.
Amazonite smiled warmly as they played with each other. She snapped back to reality when she found Turquoise looking at her.

"I kinda want to name it," she said to her, giggling a bit.

"Of course you do!" Amazontie laughed.

The aer phantom gave them a quizzical look before looping around the skydancer's snout.

"Any name in particular?"
As Turquoise sat down beside her, Amazonite resisted the urge to scoot closer. The aer phantom that'd guided them here drifted towards Turquoise.
Amazonite smiled warmly as they played with each other. She snapped back to reality when she found Turquoise looking at her.

"I kinda want to name it," she said to her, giggling a bit.

"Of course you do!" Amazontie laughed.

The aer phantom gave them a quizzical look before looping around the skydancer's snout.

F50lMAz.png
"Of course you do!"

"whats that supposed to mean?!" she laughed

She looked at the Aer phantom who stared right back at her

"I was thinking Willow, its pretty and soft just like them"
"Of course you do!"

"whats that supposed to mean?!" she laughed

She looked at the Aer phantom who stared right back at her

"I was thinking Willow, its pretty and soft just like them"
bZ0BJsW.png
"I was thinking Willow. It's pretty and soft just like them."

"That's a good one," Amazonite said.

She was glad that Turquoise was enjoying the evening. Some dragons didn't find this place very... appealing. It was dark and gloomy without a speck of sunlight.
Amazonite was fortunate enough that someone showed her to find beauty in even the loneliest places.

A breeze washed over them and Amazonite shivered.

Moons, it's getting dark... and cold.
"I was thinking Willow. It's pretty and soft just like them."

"That's a good one," Amazonite said.

She was glad that Turquoise was enjoying the evening. Some dragons didn't find this place very... appealing. It was dark and gloomy without a speck of sunlight.
Amazonite was fortunate enough that someone showed her to find beauty in even the loneliest places.

A breeze washed over them and Amazonite shivered.

Moons, it's getting dark... and cold.
F50lMAz.png
She looked at Amazonite as she shivered

"Should we get going?" she said smiling at her "And do you think I would get a death omen if I bring willow home?"
She looked at Amazonite as she shivered

"Should we get going?" she said smiling at her "And do you think I would get a death omen if I bring willow home?"
bZ0BJsW.png
"Should we get going?" Turquoise asked with a kind smile, "And do you think I would get a death omen if I bring Willow home?"

"Pffft," Amazonite stuttered, "d-depends what you believe, s-silly."

Even just knowing Turquoise for a week, it was pretty clear that she was bringing the little thing with her.
"Should we get going?" Turquoise asked with a kind smile, "And do you think I would get a death omen if I bring Willow home?"

"Pffft," Amazonite stuttered, "d-depends what you believe, s-silly."

Even just knowing Turquoise for a week, it was pretty clear that she was bringing the little thing with her.
F50lMAz.png
As they reached the edge of the forest Turquoise turned to Amazonite

"Thanks of tonight! it was really fun!" she said playing with the claws "id like to do that again some time"
As they reached the edge of the forest Turquoise turned to Amazonite

"Thanks of tonight! it was really fun!" she said playing with the claws "id like to do that again some time"
bZ0BJsW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12