Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
"I'd like to do that again some time"

"I a-agree!" Amazonite said, still shivering, "We can organize s-something later."

It was a nice night. One of the nicest she'd had in a while.
As she watched Turquoise fly off, she caught a glimpse of something bright in the corner of her eye. She turned around to see an aer phantom behind her, fading into view from the forest. It was a more blue than Willow and seemed panicked. It flew around in circles, up and down, left and right, desperately trying to show her something.

"I'm n-not gonna hurt you," Amazonite said, relaxing a little to appear less threatening, "What d-do you want to show me?"

The aer phantom seemed to be lost deep in thought. It hovered in place without moving.

Did I do something wrong..?

Suddenly, it darted up to her face at eye level. Amazonite, unable to form a coherent sentence, simply stared into it's beady blue eyes. The steam from her frigid breath collected around it, but it seemed unfazed.
And then, with one swift movement, the aer phantom passed through her. An image of an enormous fire erupted before disappearing. Amazonite stumbled backwards.

What was that?!?

When she finally composed herself, the spectral creature was nowhere to be seen.

"T-today's a good day to n-not to believe in the stories..."
"I'd like to do that again some time"

"I a-agree!" Amazonite said, still shivering, "We can organize s-something later."

It was a nice night. One of the nicest she'd had in a while.
As she watched Turquoise fly off, she caught a glimpse of something bright in the corner of her eye. She turned around to see an aer phantom behind her, fading into view from the forest. It was a more blue than Willow and seemed panicked. It flew around in circles, up and down, left and right, desperately trying to show her something.

"I'm n-not gonna hurt you," Amazonite said, relaxing a little to appear less threatening, "What d-do you want to show me?"

The aer phantom seemed to be lost deep in thought. It hovered in place without moving.

Did I do something wrong..?

Suddenly, it darted up to her face at eye level. Amazonite, unable to form a coherent sentence, simply stared into it's beady blue eyes. The steam from her frigid breath collected around it, but it seemed unfazed.
And then, with one swift movement, the aer phantom passed through her. An image of an enormous fire erupted before disappearing. Amazonite stumbled backwards.

What was that?!?

When she finally composed herself, the spectral creature was nowhere to be seen.

"T-today's a good day to n-not to believe in the stories..."
F50lMAz.png
Once she reached home she settled into bed, she looked over to see willow looking out the window with a worried look one her face

"Willow?" she said sitting up "are you okay?"
Willow looked back at her, eyes big, and floated towards her, she nestled into the blanket with a pleased look on her face
"okay then" she said laying back down "goodnight Willow"
willow gave a glow in return the closed her eyes to sleep

Its fine everything will be okay
The she herself let herself slip into a deep sleep.
Once she reached home she settled into bed, she looked over to see willow looking out the window with a worried look one her face

"Willow?" she said sitting up "are you okay?"
Willow looked back at her, eyes big, and floated towards her, she nestled into the blanket with a pleased look on her face
"okay then" she said laying back down "goodnight Willow"
willow gave a glow in return the closed her eyes to sleep

Its fine everything will be okay
The she herself let herself slip into a deep sleep.
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite could barely remember the long, cold flight home under the moonlight. Nor could she remember all the thoughts she'd had on the way or landing on her treehouse. All she could remember was quickly going to sleep with multiple quilts enfolding her.
The next morning however, the events of last night were all too clear. The forest, Turquoise's smile, the weird vision...
Amazonite still considered it a good evening despite it's ominous ending.
She quickly prepped herself for work and left for the day. She rushed to get there knowing she overslept.

As she flew to the restaurant, she couldn't help but wonder whether the rumors were true.
You're not supposed to let an aer phantom pass through you. It's pretty basic. I did ask him once if it was actually dangerous. He'd been told the same stuff.
She landed in front of the restaurant, still wrapped up in her thoughts.
If it really is dangerous, what do I do? It isn't something anyone really talks about.
Amazonite sighed.
Focus. It's a work day.
She looked up at the restaurant.
It was on fire.
Flames engulfed every surface. The windows were cracked and glass shards were littered across the ground.
Amazonite screamed, tripping onto the ground. She shut her eyes as the smoke drifted towards her. When she opened them, the fire was gone.
The walls looked fine. The windows were intact. The air was clear.
She sat in place, panting.

Something's really wrong.
Amazonite could barely remember the long, cold flight home under the moonlight. Nor could she remember all the thoughts she'd had on the way or landing on her treehouse. All she could remember was quickly going to sleep with multiple quilts enfolding her.
The next morning however, the events of last night were all too clear. The forest, Turquoise's smile, the weird vision...
Amazonite still considered it a good evening despite it's ominous ending.
She quickly prepped herself for work and left for the day. She rushed to get there knowing she overslept.

As she flew to the restaurant, she couldn't help but wonder whether the rumors were true.
You're not supposed to let an aer phantom pass through you. It's pretty basic. I did ask him once if it was actually dangerous. He'd been told the same stuff.
She landed in front of the restaurant, still wrapped up in her thoughts.
If it really is dangerous, what do I do? It isn't something anyone really talks about.
Amazonite sighed.
Focus. It's a work day.
She looked up at the restaurant.
It was on fire.
Flames engulfed every surface. The windows were cracked and glass shards were littered across the ground.
Amazonite screamed, tripping onto the ground. She shut her eyes as the smoke drifted towards her. When she opened them, the fire was gone.
The walls looked fine. The windows were intact. The air was clear.
She sat in place, panting.

Something's really wrong.
F50lMAz.png
Turquoise had told Willow to stay home but it was a bit impossible to keep a phantom which can pass through stuff to stay put so she hid her in her chef hat, she didn't know why but it was mandatory to wear them, it was also against the rules to bring familiars into work but Willow diccidid otherwise.
As she worked she heard a scream form outside
Gala turned to her
"That sounded like..."

"Amazonite!" she said, she looked at Gala and dropping everything and ran outside.
She bursted trough the doors with Gala on her heels to she Amazonite panting on the ground

"Amazonite! are you okay?!?" she dropped down to her level "Amazonite Answer me! please!"
She felt tears start forming in her eyes.
Turquoise had told Willow to stay home but it was a bit impossible to keep a phantom which can pass through stuff to stay put so she hid her in her chef hat, she didn't know why but it was mandatory to wear them, it was also against the rules to bring familiars into work but Willow diccidid otherwise.
As she worked she heard a scream form outside
Gala turned to her
"That sounded like..."

"Amazonite!" she said, she looked at Gala and dropping everything and ran outside.
She bursted trough the doors with Gala on her heels to she Amazonite panting on the ground

"Amazonite! are you okay?!?" she dropped down to her level "Amazonite Answer me! please!"
She felt tears start forming in her eyes.
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite could hear hurried footsteps approaching, but didn't look up.

"Amazonite, answer me! Please!"

Turquoise

Amazonite blinked to try to focus on the figure before her.

"It's okay, it's okay," Amazonite said, "I'm fine. I just thought I- wait, are you crying?"
Amazonite could hear hurried footsteps approaching, but didn't look up.

"Amazonite, answer me! Please!"

Turquoise

Amazonite blinked to try to focus on the figure before her.

"It's okay, it's okay," Amazonite said, "I'm fine. I just thought I- wait, are you crying?"
F50lMAz.png
"It's okay, it's okay, I'm fine. I just thought I- wait, are you crying?"

"You scared me I have the right to cry if I want to!!" she said with a huff and whipping away her tears

"What happened? did something attack you?" Gala said looking at not just Amazonite but Turquoise as well with a worried expression

Turquoise sat infant of Amazonite, she wanted to reach out and take her talons in hers but she composed herself
"It's okay, it's okay, I'm fine. I just thought I- wait, are you crying?"

"You scared me I have the right to cry if I want to!!" she said with a huff and whipping away her tears

"What happened? did something attack you?" Gala said looking at not just Amazonite but Turquoise as well with a worried expression

Turquoise sat infant of Amazonite, she wanted to reach out and take her talons in hers but she composed herself
bZ0BJsW.png
"What happened? did something attack you?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

Amazonite concluded it must of been another chef that she hadn't formally met.

"I thought I saw something," Amazonite muttered, staring at the building, "but I must've just imagined it."

She stood up and grabbed Turquoise's talons to help her up.

"Thank you for coming to help," she said, embarrassed, "I'm sorry for worrying you guys."
"What happened? did something attack you?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

Amazonite concluded it must of been another chef that she hadn't formally met.

"I thought I saw something," Amazonite muttered, staring at the building, "but I must've just imagined it."

She stood up and grabbed Turquoise's talons to help her up.

"Thank you for coming to help," she said, embarrassed, "I'm sorry for worrying you guys."
F50lMAz.png
"Thank you for coming to help, I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

"Are you sure your okay? maybe you caught a cold form last night?" she said

Gala tilted her head in surprise

"Did you go out last night?" Gala said with a smirk

Turquoise waved her off

"Let me know if you need anything, okay?" she said still holding Amazonites talons
"Thank you for coming to help, I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

"Are you sure your okay? maybe you caught a cold form last night?" she said

Gala tilted her head in surprise

"Did you go out last night?" Gala said with a smirk

Turquoise waved her off

"Let me know if you need anything, okay?" she said still holding Amazonites talons
bZ0BJsW.png
"Did you go out last night?" the green bogsneak asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Sure, sure," Amazonite laughed, "whatever you say."

"Let me know if you need anything, okay?" Turquoise asked.

"Alright," she said gratefully, stroking Turquoise's talons with her own, "we should probably head inside."

She felt a firm talon pat her shoulder. A voice sounded from behind her.

"Do you know where I can find Mr. Kaezer?"

The familiar coatl was standing behind her with a sweet smile plastered on her face, the tip of her snake-like tongue flicking in and out.
Kaezer. That wasn't a name she'd heard in a while.

"The boss? He's probably in his office. I can lead you there if you'd like." Amazonite said, unable to avoid the coatl's stare.

"No, no," the coatl replied, "I can find my way. Thank you."
"Did you go out last night?" the green bogsneak asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Sure, sure," Amazonite laughed, "whatever you say."

"Let me know if you need anything, okay?" Turquoise asked.

"Alright," she said gratefully, stroking Turquoise's talons with her own, "we should probably head inside."

She felt a firm talon pat her shoulder. A voice sounded from behind her.

"Do you know where I can find Mr. Kaezer?"

The familiar coatl was standing behind her with a sweet smile plastered on her face, the tip of her snake-like tongue flicking in and out.
Kaezer. That wasn't a name she'd heard in a while.

"The boss? He's probably in his office. I can lead you there if you'd like." Amazonite said, unable to avoid the coatl's stare.

"No, no," the coatl replied, "I can find my way. Thank you."
F50lMAz.png
Kaezer? I've never heard someone call bossman that... must not be from the kitchen

She wasn't really listening to the rest of the conversation, lost in thought about who the coatl was and what business she had with the boss

"Oh hey I was just on the way to see dad! I'll walk with you" Gala said
as Gala started walking towards the door Turquoise felt something stir under her hat
and Willow peeked out from under the hat

"Willow no!" She hissed pulling her hat down and pushing her back under
Oh please say Gala didn't notice
Kaezer? I've never heard someone call bossman that... must not be from the kitchen

She wasn't really listening to the rest of the conversation, lost in thought about who the coatl was and what business she had with the boss

"Oh hey I was just on the way to see dad! I'll walk with you" Gala said
as Gala started walking towards the door Turquoise felt something stir under her hat
and Willow peeked out from under the hat

"Willow no!" She hissed pulling her hat down and pushing her back under
Oh please say Gala didn't notice
bZ0BJsW.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12