Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Amazonite headed inside the restaurant, hoping that the coatl's meeting with the boss would distract him long enough so that he didn't notice she was late.

I'm positive that was the coatl from a few nights ago. Same foreign accent, but fluent draconic.

She sighed and began her work day, humming all the songs she knew to pass the time.
Amazonite headed inside the restaurant, hoping that the coatl's meeting with the boss would distract him long enough so that he didn't notice she was late.

I'm positive that was the coatl from a few nights ago. Same foreign accent, but fluent draconic.

She sighed and began her work day, humming all the songs she knew to pass the time.
F50lMAz.png
I wonder what she saw that spooked her so much

she sighed and walked into the restaurant behind Amazonite

she had left a mess in the kitchen but AJ what just wiping up the last bit of flour off the ground

"Thank you AJ, im so sorry for that" she said

"Its okay you get used to it" AJ said in his normal monotone voice

She smiled as he walked away

Well, back to work I guess...
I wonder what she saw that spooked her so much

she sighed and walked into the restaurant behind Amazonite

she had left a mess in the kitchen but AJ what just wiping up the last bit of flour off the ground

"Thank you AJ, im so sorry for that" she said

"Its okay you get used to it" AJ said in his normal monotone voice

She smiled as he walked away

Well, back to work I guess...
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite avoided contact with anyone on her way out, weighed down by the guilt from this morning
She still had lots of questions. What did the burning building mean? Was she hallucinating? Did she not get enough sleep? What was the aer phantom trying to tell her? Was she cursed?
Unfortunately, no one had an answer and she herself most certainly did not.

Hopefully I can figure something out...

She huffed as she flew home. The wind that brushed against her wings was refreshing, but didn't stop her from worrying.
Once I save up enough money, I can leave. Get out of here and get a fresh start. Away from the restaurant. Away from the memories. Away from...

She imagined Turquoise smiling at her. Her smile, her laugh, her concern...

I can't leave...

Not yet, at least.
Amazonite avoided contact with anyone on her way out, weighed down by the guilt from this morning
She still had lots of questions. What did the burning building mean? Was she hallucinating? Did she not get enough sleep? What was the aer phantom trying to tell her? Was she cursed?
Unfortunately, no one had an answer and she herself most certainly did not.

Hopefully I can figure something out...

She huffed as she flew home. The wind that brushed against her wings was refreshing, but didn't stop her from worrying.
Once I save up enough money, I can leave. Get out of here and get a fresh start. Away from the restaurant. Away from the memories. Away from...

She imagined Turquoise smiling at her. Her smile, her laugh, her concern...

I can't leave...

Not yet, at least.
F50lMAz.png
She worried abut Amazonite the whole day, she was thinking asking her what she saw but she decided not to as not to disturb her, it was probably traumatic.

"Hey" AJ said, sitting infant of her

"Hi..." she said making short eye contact with him

"Feni and I were wondering, is something up with the boss?"

"What do you mean?"

"He hasn't been around bossing people around like he normally does, he's been in his office the whole morning"

"hmm thats strange"

"Im not saying im worried about him, but he is our boss and he's the one who pays us" he said standing up "just thought I'd let you know"

AJ walked away from Turquoise leaving her as puzzled as ever
I should talk to Gala
She worried abut Amazonite the whole day, she was thinking asking her what she saw but she decided not to as not to disturb her, it was probably traumatic.

"Hey" AJ said, sitting infant of her

"Hi..." she said making short eye contact with him

"Feni and I were wondering, is something up with the boss?"

"What do you mean?"

"He hasn't been around bossing people around like he normally does, he's been in his office the whole morning"

"hmm thats strange"

"Im not saying im worried about him, but he is our boss and he's the one who pays us" he said standing up "just thought I'd let you know"

AJ walked away from Turquoise leaving her as puzzled as ever
I should talk to Gala
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite perched on a branch outside her treehouse, feeling it sway with her impact. She had considered going back to the forest to find answers or maybe pay Turquoise a visit, but decided against it. She figured she hadn't slept enough or caught a cold last night, which would explain the weird hallucination.

Nothing has to change just yet...

Instead of lying down in bed, she flopped down on the wood floor.

Can't leave yet... Turquoise is still here, but... Does she even want me here? I caused her enough trouble here. Plus... She's so happy here.

Amazonite growled, whipping her tail around. It was frustrating. The restaurant, the fire, Turquoise... She wanted answers, but didn't want to go searching for trouble.
With one swift motion, she stood up, her talons digging into the planks below her.

I'll deal with it later.
Amazonite perched on a branch outside her treehouse, feeling it sway with her impact. She had considered going back to the forest to find answers or maybe pay Turquoise a visit, but decided against it. She figured she hadn't slept enough or caught a cold last night, which would explain the weird hallucination.

Nothing has to change just yet...

Instead of lying down in bed, she flopped down on the wood floor.

Can't leave yet... Turquoise is still here, but... Does she even want me here? I caused her enough trouble here. Plus... She's so happy here.

Amazonite growled, whipping her tail around. It was frustrating. The restaurant, the fire, Turquoise... She wanted answers, but didn't want to go searching for trouble.
With one swift motion, she stood up, her talons digging into the planks below her.

I'll deal with it later.
F50lMAz.png
After her talk with Gala she started her walk home. It had been a confusing conversation, Gala kept insisting that everything was fine and the boss was feeling wonderful, she felt like Gala was lying to her
But Gala never lies to me
Gala always told the truth even if it was the brutally honest truth.
Willow glided though her hat and perched on her shoulder, Turquoise looked at her

"How was your day Willow?" she said smirking

Willow twinkled in frustration

"Does that mean you want to stay home?"

Willow shook her head

"Well its ether be in my hat all day or stay at home where you can Rome freely, whats your choice?"

Willow stared long and hard considering her options, she eventually noted to her hat and shook her head

"Alright then home it is" she said
she flapped her wings and took flight into the night sky
After her talk with Gala she started her walk home. It had been a confusing conversation, Gala kept insisting that everything was fine and the boss was feeling wonderful, she felt like Gala was lying to her
But Gala never lies to me
Gala always told the truth even if it was the brutally honest truth.
Willow glided though her hat and perched on her shoulder, Turquoise looked at her

"How was your day Willow?" she said smirking

Willow twinkled in frustration

"Does that mean you want to stay home?"

Willow shook her head

"Well its ether be in my hat all day or stay at home where you can Rome freely, whats your choice?"

Willow stared long and hard considering her options, she eventually noted to her hat and shook her head

"Alright then home it is" she said
she flapped her wings and took flight into the night sky
bZ0BJsW.png
A knock abruptly interrupted Amazonite's sleep. It took her a couple moments to open her eyes and stumble to the door. When she finally opened it, there was no one in sight. Instead, the newspaper sat on the ground in front her, flapping in the wind. She snatched it before it blew away and closed the door. She read the papers, shivering as the cold air lingered in her little treehouse.
It listed the usual updates such as the weather, facts, dominance, etc... Nothing interesting like "new species of waveskimmer" or "interactions between centaur and dragon." Amazonite sighed and kept reading, hoping it'd get a little more entertaining. Apparently, luck was on her side. On the fourth page, she noticed a shiny golden title that read: "Top 5 Restaurants this week!" At first, she skimmed past it before remembering that "hey, I work at a restaurant!"
She recognized a couple of names, but the first one stood out.
That's the one I work at...
The name of the restaurant was size bigger and had a bright yellow star next to it.
It was odd to see a super fancy mediocre restaurant up top. The food was good, but the service was a little bland and dull. The pastry and their chefs were pretty hot though. She didn't put much thought into it, nor did she care.
A knock abruptly interrupted Amazonite's sleep. It took her a couple moments to open her eyes and stumble to the door. When she finally opened it, there was no one in sight. Instead, the newspaper sat on the ground in front her, flapping in the wind. She snatched it before it blew away and closed the door. She read the papers, shivering as the cold air lingered in her little treehouse.
It listed the usual updates such as the weather, facts, dominance, etc... Nothing interesting like "new species of waveskimmer" or "interactions between centaur and dragon." Amazonite sighed and kept reading, hoping it'd get a little more entertaining. Apparently, luck was on her side. On the fourth page, she noticed a shiny golden title that read: "Top 5 Restaurants this week!" At first, she skimmed past it before remembering that "hey, I work at a restaurant!"
She recognized a couple of names, but the first one stood out.
That's the one I work at...
The name of the restaurant was size bigger and had a bright yellow star next to it.
It was odd to see a super fancy mediocre restaurant up top. The food was good, but the service was a little bland and dull. The pastry and their chefs were pretty hot though. She didn't put much thought into it, nor did she care.
F50lMAz.png
Turquoise woke up slowly taking in the first light. It was her day off so she decided to do something to unwind from all the stress.
I should go see Amazonite she thought getting herself ready to head out
Wait, no, she might want to rest, and anyways its been ages since I did something nice for myself.
And so it was decided, dont bother Amazonite, and do something fun.
Willow slowly floated up to her, up her tail, onto her shoulder and yawned.

"Good morning Willow, you ready to go?"
Willow looked at her, then her chef hat on the table, then back at her

"No, not to work, its my day off today," she said walking towards the door
She opened the door and stepped outside.

She walked for a bit over to the Framers market.

As she was looking as some fabrics for Willow she overheard two Fae merchants,

".....Restaurant... good review..." one said

She went a bit closer to hear them better

"I know i'll definitely be going there, Especially since that coatl gave such a good mark, I heard she is the toughest marker!" the other said

I wonder what restaurant their talking about
Turquoise looked around the market for a newspaper stand, when she found one she walked up to the dragon selling them

"Could I have one newspaper please?" she said putting a pice of treasure on the table

The pearlcatcher looked up from what he was reading, carefully reached for the treasure, snatched it and threw down a newspaper.

She looked at him confused then sighed.

She found a stump on the side of the main road into the market and flipped open the newspaper, most stuff wasn't that interesting, then the fourth page came up and there she saw it, in a slightly bigger size text, bright yellow with a star next to it.

My restaurant?

It shouldn't have been as surprising as it was, she should be happy that the restaurant was number one but she couldn't shake the feeling that that wasn't right.
She looked down a bit further to see the review on the place, like the fae's said earlier the coatl had given the best review.

She looked down at Willow

"Does this seem right to you?" she asked rolling up the paper
Willow looked at the paper and shook her head,

"Yeah... me neither.."
She put her claw down and Willow floated on, then she rested her on her shoulder

"Let's go see Amazonite" she said lifting off and flying towards her tree house
Turquoise woke up slowly taking in the first light. It was her day off so she decided to do something to unwind from all the stress.
I should go see Amazonite she thought getting herself ready to head out
Wait, no, she might want to rest, and anyways its been ages since I did something nice for myself.
And so it was decided, dont bother Amazonite, and do something fun.
Willow slowly floated up to her, up her tail, onto her shoulder and yawned.

"Good morning Willow, you ready to go?"
Willow looked at her, then her chef hat on the table, then back at her

"No, not to work, its my day off today," she said walking towards the door
She opened the door and stepped outside.

She walked for a bit over to the Framers market.

As she was looking as some fabrics for Willow she overheard two Fae merchants,

".....Restaurant... good review..." one said

She went a bit closer to hear them better

"I know i'll definitely be going there, Especially since that coatl gave such a good mark, I heard she is the toughest marker!" the other said

I wonder what restaurant their talking about
Turquoise looked around the market for a newspaper stand, when she found one she walked up to the dragon selling them

"Could I have one newspaper please?" she said putting a pice of treasure on the table

The pearlcatcher looked up from what he was reading, carefully reached for the treasure, snatched it and threw down a newspaper.

She looked at him confused then sighed.

She found a stump on the side of the main road into the market and flipped open the newspaper, most stuff wasn't that interesting, then the fourth page came up and there she saw it, in a slightly bigger size text, bright yellow with a star next to it.

My restaurant?

It shouldn't have been as surprising as it was, she should be happy that the restaurant was number one but she couldn't shake the feeling that that wasn't right.
She looked down a bit further to see the review on the place, like the fae's said earlier the coatl had given the best review.

She looked down at Willow

"Does this seem right to you?" she asked rolling up the paper
Willow looked at the paper and shook her head,

"Yeah... me neither.."
She put her claw down and Willow floated on, then she rested her on her shoulder

"Let's go see Amazonite" she said lifting off and flying towards her tree house
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite dropped the newspaper on the table and started to brush her hair with her talons. It was a mess. The vines were tangled with her normally silky hair. She sighed, starting and the back and making her way forward. Fallen leaves littered the floor, creating a big mess. She swept them away with her tail, only making them more spread out. She huffed, knowing that her future self would be the one to clean it up, which was unfortunate since she lived in the past.
As she plucked the remaining dead vines and discarded them, she heard a knock at the door.
She swept the mess under the table before opening the door. She grinned.

"Turquoise!"
Amazonite dropped the newspaper on the table and started to brush her hair with her talons. It was a mess. The vines were tangled with her normally silky hair. She sighed, starting and the back and making her way forward. Fallen leaves littered the floor, creating a big mess. She swept them away with her tail, only making them more spread out. She huffed, knowing that her future self would be the one to clean it up, which was unfortunate since she lived in the past.
As she plucked the remaining dead vines and discarded them, she heard a knock at the door.
She swept the mess under the table before opening the door. She grinned.

"Turquoise!"
F50lMAz.png
"Hello Amazonite!" she said standing at the door "have you seen the paper today?"
"Hello Amazonite!" she said standing at the door "have you seen the paper today?"
bZ0BJsW.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12